Chapter 38

4 months later~

Rain POV

" we should definitely take like a girls trip somewhere. Just us maybe to Greece or something." Bahia shrugged.

"Yes."

" I was just looking on Instagram at this travel page and Greece looks so beautiful." Malika added.

" I really want to go somewhere."

" if we don't invite the guys it's not gonna be as fun." Malika.

" girl says who? You are just saying that because you want your man to come." We started laughing.

" but who doesn't wanna have sex on vacation."

"True." Bahia raised her eyebrows.

"They can come, we just have to have time to ourselves and I want my own room. I ain't got no man so I am just going to be chilling and enjoying the fresh air." They laughed.

"As you should."

I haven't really talk to Chris in about a month and when we do talk it's about like group activities and we only hang out as a group. It's not werid energy he just isn't who I want to be with anymore. They say a man shows you who he is or how much her loves you when a kid comes into play. Miyomi is who he wants and who he wants a family with so he can got be over there. Sex is really the only thing he has. I lost my virginity to him so I am sure I can find someone else.

My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Wussup? Where you at?" I rolled my eyes at the sound of Chris's voice.

"Out let me call you back." I hung up and he called right back. "Yes Christopher."

"Rain why are you treating me like this?"

"I am not doing anything, I am out and I am doing something." He kissed his teeth.

"Rain I am sorry."

"I am out Chris, I don't have time to talk about this. It is what it is, you got your family and one day I will have one of my own."

"With me."

"No. I am fine." I hung up.

"You are so mean when you aren't interested." I shrugged.

I am fine and I just became fine with him not being mine or my future. I have been waiting a year plus and we haven't been official yet so fuck it. He has showed me in a million ways, he don't want me or atleast he don't want to be with me.

"It's always the same shit, it's exhausting and he is just taking energy and time and we have no goal or destination. Like you said I gave up enough for him and I was forced to do something I never wanted do and that showed me all I needed." I shrugged.

We sat down in the food court and I decided to find a picture to post.