Chapter 54

Rain POV

"Good morning baby." Mark walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." He kissed me.

I couldn't stop thinking about the argument.

"I wanna apologize, I was being unreasonable. I also wanna let you know that it was not about him. I just hate that I really lost my friends." He sighed. "I don't know what I expected. Baby I really just wanted to be different. I wanted to heal. I wanted to better myself because you deserve it."

"What about you? You don't think you deserve it Rain. You deserve to be happy." I nodded. "Stop trying to live life for other people and live life for you. Since I met you it always been about you and so and so. How about Rain learn Rain. Get some hobbies, you are about to start working."

"I just- I really wish I was- I don't know." I sighed.

"Listen I wanna apologize about the things that I said the other day. I had no right talking to you like that. You told me things in confidence and instead of originally telling you my opinion I waited into a argument and used it as ammunition." I nodded. " I love you and it was just the heat of the moment. I would love to marry you... I am going to marry you. We spent so many years together and we were happy and I don't understand why soon as we come back here it is a problem."

" I don't know, I guess I just got jealous because how could they be so close to you and I've been here before you."

" baby you have to understand, you have went missing on them for years. Some for five years, some for four years, some for two. People change and you have to relearn people every day. People change everyday, so imagine after all that time. That is what having a friendship is learning your friends, knowing your friends."

"I know."

" baby if their being distant it's only because you were distant first. Fuck distant... you ghosted all of them and you made it seem like something that it wasn't. They don't know how to feel right now and you have to let them feel that way." I nodded. " I am sure that they still love you." He kissed me.

"Thank you baby." I kissed him. "Good luck on the first day of class." He laughed.

"Thank you baby. See you tonight." He kissed me one last time and grabbed his stuff and left.

Chris POV

"Shit Sam." I smacked her ass.

"Fuck." She moaned. "Fuck me." I pushed her into the bed and she screamed and moaned into the bed.

"Fuck, unlatch."

"I can't." She screamed. "Chuc- shit."

"Come on this dick."

"I am coming!" She yelled and I smacked her ass. "Shit."

She pushed me out and squirted.

"Damn Sam." I stroked my self and nutted. "Fuck." I groaned and she sat there breathing heavy.

I went in the bathroom and flushed the condom down the toilet.

I got myself together and I walked on lit the bathroom and she was half sleep.