Chapter 63.5

Rain POV

" so this is how we got in this. This was before we talked, and I had a deep conversation. We talked about this already, and I have gotten over it."

" so you was out here telling her that you was in love with him and shit and you didn't think to tell me that. That shit is embarrassing. Do you think it is OK to say shit like that to people, I have and would never put you in a situation ever in my fucking life. Ain't no bitch can say they touched me. every bitch that I ever fucked with is gonna come correct and they gone respect anybody that I'm with now because none of them are or is fucking weird. And I'm starting to feel like you are fucking weird. You are pressed about them why are you so pressed about them if you don't give a fuck about him? Why does everything he do or she do just irritates you? We haven't had a good night since we fucking got here because you always getting drunk off your ass and saying some that you aren't supposed to be saying, and then you get mad at me when I don't take up for you. You can't just disrespect people. You just run your fucking mouth and you say inappropriate shit you tell our business. I promise you wasn't like this when I first met you. What the fuck... What the fuck has happened to you? what is going on with you? That is a real question that we need answers before we get married or do anything. And yes, this is how we're going to end this because I'm not gonna keep putting myself through this. Every time I let you walk over me I disrespect myself a little bit more. I get out of touch with myself just a little bit more and a little bit more and a little bit more and you just keep digging and digging and digging. You mentally fuck with people, you are so fucked up." I sighed.

" Mark why can't you just take my word. Why can't you just believe me? I am trying to get you to understand. Yes it's gonna take me some time to get over him. It's not gonna happen overnight. He was my first everything. I am trying for you though and I am Laura Lee Simmons until they go away and I will keep doing that for you."

" you're not doing a good job that's what I am telling you. But I am glad that you can finally admit that those feelings are there. Stop making me feel like I'm going to fucking crazy or I'm losing my fucking mind because that shit is going to make me snap."

" are you not tired of having the same fucking conversation."

" that is what the fuck I am telling you smart ass. But I'm glad you feel that way, because not only am I tired of having the same conversation I am tired of feeling the same, I am tired of having the same sex, I am tired of going through the same shit, I am tired of waking up to the same person that don't love me. I am tired of laying down with the same person that don't love me. I'm tired of doing the same shit every day. I am tired of this. That's what I'm trying to get you to see. I am tired of everything not being so genuine, everything is scripted with you. That is what I'm trying to get you to understand if you don't love me I am going to feel the fact that you don't love me and I am going to feel like shit. I am done." he shrugged. " sex with no connection is just fucking and I could just be fucking any other bitch. That's the point of making one female your girlfriend because y'all have a deeper connection and it feels like I'm the only one in that connection. The fuck is your antenna down? Like I'm not understanding everything about us is one-sided everyone sees it. It's time to stop denying it. How long are you going to have to fake that you love me until you actually fucking love me? How long are you going to say that you hate him until you actually fucking hate him, how long is that going to take? Until we fucking die? I only have so much time left for you in my life to waste. And I think the timer just went to fuck off."

" so what are we gonna do now we're in fucking Hawaii. We are supposed to be enjoying yourself. Babe, I am telling you that-"

" I know, I know. You don't love him, but soon as we get downstairs, you are going to stare at him for the rest of the day. You are going to sit there with this expression of ultimate hurt from being betrayed all day as he kissed on his girlfriend and love on his girlfriend. The way I want to treat you, but I can't because you're so busy watching him treat her that way." He shrugged. " it's fine, go love him. The engagement is off. You can keep the ring game. I might go home a little early just to get my stuff out your house before you get back."