Chapter 14

Chris POV

It's a real nigga birthday!

I am having a kick back tonight it's fine be chill and everybody just gone vibe and have a lit ass fucking time.

"Happy birthday babe." Miyomi busted in my room. "It's your fucking birthday." She calmed on top of me and started on my neck and shit. Next thing she had my meat in her mouth hit that hoe with some crazy shit gawk gawk gawk 8000.

I nutted on her face and use her finger to wipe it and started sucking on her fingers.

"Happy birthday." She smiled.

"Thank you." She kissed my dick and hopped up and went in the bathroom.

My phone started ringing.

"Happy birthday Chris." I smiled at the sound of Rain's voice. "I am tryna find a picture to post but I can't find one appropriate." I laughed.

"What about the one when a had the red duwy on."

"No you was eating my pussy."

"Yeah that one. Or the one when I was catching my breath. Your pussy juice was all on my face."

"No... seriously. Hold up I found one!" She yelled. "I'm posting it now."

656 likes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

656 likes...
Iamrxin twin flame❤️

Otg.Chuckie: I love you flame.
↪️ iamrxin: I love you more❤️
Random: do you know what twin flame stand for
↪️Bahia_: business... go get you some bitch🖕🏾
Bahia_: we need to take pictures together! @otg.Chuckie but happy birthday gang💪🏾
↪️otg.Chuckie: thanks kid❤️

Chuckie: thanks kid❤️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Otg.kong my brothers my bloodas. Happy anniversary @otg.Chuckie~ little demons.

Otg.Chuckie: thanks gang. see y'all soon at the kick back.
↪️otg.king: fassure
↪️otg.kong: fassure💪🏾
Random: where your kick back me and my girls wanna come.
↪️otg.Chuckie: dm me.
Iamrxin: y'all was fine that day... I forgot to tell y'all.
↪️random: y'all friendships is everything.
Random: kick back Lo?
↪️otg. Chuckie: dm me.