78

2 months laters...

Rain POV

"Him is so cute." Bahia explained the baby to me as she show me a picture.

"Yes he is, his little button nose. Look at the little fingers."

"I know, he is so cute." She closed her coo and went back to eating her food.

Where you at?- Haylee#2

I am out with my friend. I'll call you when I get in the house. -Me

Damn, you ain't call me in 3 days- Haylee#2

Boo hoo I'll call you- Me

"What are you smiling so hard for?" Bahia laughed. "I hope you ain't talking that freak shit to Marq. You only one Mimosa in." I laughed.

"Nothing just saw something funny." I shrugged.

"Have you guys had the wedding talk yet, like the budget and stuff?"

"Um no." She stared at me.

"Do you even-" she paused.

"What?"

"Nothing, tell me some of your wedding ideas."

"I was think Red and White. He wanted blue but no. He talks about it sometimes." I shrugged. "All his ideas are ugly."

"That's why you have to manipulate him into liking what you like. Still though, add some of his ideas so he can feel included." I nodded. "And he'll be more excited to pay." We laughed.

"Well we can talk about it when it's closer to the date, he is just so busy trying to get a permanent spot in the office."

"That is good, you really manifested this life. The husband, baby and the big house." I nodded. "Why that face?"

"I don't know I just feel like we are connected anymore. It's not fun anymore."

"Well communicate that with him. Don't let it brew until- matter fact let's talk about your school experience. How was college?"

"Well it was fun and I was actually pretty popular there, being a ball player girl in college is fun. All the fake bitches fucked with me and the fact that Marq was untouchable made them try even harder." She nodded.

"Yeah he is a good guy, I am glad we all found our person. Dee is amazing, I was so scared a the beginning with him but his is actually chill, he is possessive yet laid back. It's a great deal of respect between us to."

"Yeah, I just want the fun and excitement back." She nodded.

Chris POV

"She is great though, I do feel like me working for my spot, I feel like sometimes we don't really get to be a couple. We don't have time to be romantic or in tuned. I am on the grind right now and we haven't been on a date or anything." Marg and I sat down on the bench.

"Rain probably understands." Dee shrugged. "Plus she is also looking for a job to in her field, she understands how hard it is fresh out of college."

"Yeah she doesn't complain and she is always a shoulder to cry on. This shit is stressful bro." He sighed and I patted his shoulder.

"You got this shit bro, all this hard work gone pay off, you got invited on a business trip with all the higher ups, they already like you. Just do what you gotta do on this trip and shit will go back to normal." He nodded.

"You need some sex." Dee shook his head and I nodded in agreement. "ASAP." We laughed.

"We haven't really been having sex, we just been-"

"You and Rain?" I asked and he nodded. "Rain?" He nodded and I tilted my head.

"It's because she is always on the phone with Haylee and I end up falling asleep." I nodded. "I be tired as fuck anyway." He shrugged.

"Yeah that is understandable because your hours are crazy but have sex tonight because you looking pale like you have no life in you." Dee looked at him in disgust and I laughed.

"Nigga casket ready." We laughed.

"I might take her out tonight well her and Bahia out right now so maybe tomorrow." I nodded.

"Yeah y'all need to make time for eachother, keep the fire burning." He nodded.

"Hey baby." Nijay walked up.

"Hey baby." I stood up and hugged her. "How y'all doing?"

"Good I just missed you so I came." I place my hand on her stomach and she put it under her hoodie.

We still haven't told anyone other than her parents and sister, Tom'e and Chrissy.

So she been wearing baggie ass clothes lately.

"What up sis?" We walked over to the bleachers.

"Hey bro." She gave him a side hug and did the same to Q. "Q how you been?" She sat in my lap and I rubbed her back.

"Nothing much, work. Putting in that time." She nodded.

"As you should, I am proud of you." He smiled.

"Thank you, that actually felt amazing to hear." She nodded.

"No problem."

"You not proud of me? Why you always tell everyone else stuff to make them feel good but not me." Dee whined.

"I love you too, I am proud of you as well." She said sincerely and she pouted.

"Awe really?"

"Yes really, I am so happy for all you guys, y'all are amazing and if I have a son I am glad that he will be surrounded by you guys."

"Awe." Dee hugged her.

"Stop before she starts crying."I pushed him and they started laughing.

"Because I do love everybody really though... Bahia, Malika, Chrissy, E, Dee, Tom'e, Q, Jazzy, Miyomi, Micheal Myers, Julia Roberts, Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Jim Carey, Zoe Sa-"

"Baby, don't do this." She looked at me with the cutest face. "Okay go head and y'all better listen."

"Fassure." Q nodded.

"Simp ass nigga." Dee laughed and sat down behind us and they gave her the floor

"Ok so, Tyler Perry, Rob Schneider, Rachel McAdam, Anna Faris, marlon, Shawn...

Rain POV

"Yes, Jai. I just got in my car." I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why he is acting like this. If we are just friends why is he so attached. He is applying way too much pressure and ain't going to get shit for it.

"My fault I was just worried about you, you ain't been picking up for 3 days." He sighed. "If you can't have friends that is cool. We not on no weird shit so I don't understand why it's so weird. You can only call me at night time."

"I have to be respectful, we are cool but-"

"Okay I am cool off of this shit, this is some young minded immature shit."

"So you just wasted two months of my life."

"It is what it is, you'll make it another two." He spoke flatly. "Bye Rainee."

"Jai this-" he hung up.

As much as it hurt my feelings maybe this is for the best. He act like he doesn't understands that Marq comes before everybody.

I mean it was fun to have a new fire burning. As fucked up as it sound, it felt good to flirt and get to know someone again. It was all innocent though. He was just somebody new, someone to talk to nothing more nothing less. But he does not come before my fiancé.

Plus I know that he's not really done he is just upset because I didn't answer the phone. We are grown ass adults, I cannot call you and talk on the phone with you for hours every day. I am already disrespecting my fiancé by doing that. Yes it's fun and it's new and I miss this feeling so much. Marq it's so boring compared to him but Marq is my fiancé. Fire or no fire I love him to death.