85

1 week later~

Marq POV

"Shorter hours?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes I wanna be present and I wanna do my job however if it is going to destroy my marriage I can't."

"Right now is crunch time, you are almost past your temporary term. You are about to score a permanent spot." I sighed.

"I understand but if this ruins my marriage then what will I have?"

"A career that can buy you another wife." He laughed and I held a straight face and he clear his throat and pulled himself together. "How about this ill give you a week to choose." I sighed.

"I'll choose now, I am done." He stood up and I followed suit.

"Don't do this." He said firmly and I shook my head and walked out.

It's nothing to find another job, I am just going to have to find something that work in my life.

I feel sick to my fucking stomach everyday I come in this bitch and kiss the white motherfuckas ass. I am tired and then I go home and I have to apologize and plead about shit I have to do. I am tired of all this shit. Rain is walking about this bitch with no worries in the world and don't get me wrong that's how I wanted her but damn cut me some slack. I have everything on my back, I am fresh out of college and I- I am tired.

"You will always be welcomed back, you are a great worker." He followed me and I hopped on the elevator and quickly made my way into my car.

"Hello?" Rain spoke softly into the phone.

"I am on my way home."

Rain POV

I pushed jai off of me and rushed out of the bed and picked up my clothes.

"What the fuck?" Jaiden said.

"Who was that?"

"It was the tv. I am- where are you coming from?"

"Work... are you okay? You sound like you going through something over there?" He laughed and put on my bra and put my shirt on. "Where are you? I got some news for you."

"I am on my way from getting my nails done, I should beat you home though." Jaiden hopped up and started stroking himself. "I actually might go to Maggie's, she asked me to bring her some soup because she is sick." He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.

"Okay I will be there with you get there." Jaiden kissed me and I pulled.

"Okay- I will hur-" jaiden took the phone and hung up. "Jaiden you can not do that." He kissed me and I dropped my pants.

"I can't do what." He turn me around and pushed me over on the bed. "What can't I do?"

"Shit." I groaned feeling him slowly slipping back in.

***

"Hey baby." Marq smiled as I walked through the door.

"Hey." He kissed me and I quick moved around him.

"What? What did I do?" He looked at me.

"Nothing I am- I am just gonna go take a shower." I made my way through the house and he followed.

"You okay baby? You been taking a lot of showers lately." I laughed.

"What? So now I can't take showers?" I frowned up my face and I grabbed my stuff.