Chapter 8

Chris POV

I woke up to the sound of singing. Knowing Rain was in the shower I just decided to go downstairs.

"Hey sleepyhead." Haylee smiled and I dapped up E. "Where my cousin?" I washed my hands

"Shower." I went in the fridge and took out the bacon and put some in the oven.

"You only got bacon and strawberries in the refrigerator. And not the good bacon you got beef bacon." E looked in the fridge like shit was gone magically appear.

"Beef bacon taste just like pork but nah that's all Rain eat." He pulled out a juice. "If that's fruit punch put it back and get a Gatorade."

"Nigga this Hi-Ci!" I shrugged. "My favorite!" I shrugged and hopped on the counter.

"Hey y'all." Rain walked downstairs and she hugged Haylee.

"So where we're y'all yesterday?" Bahia came downstairs. "And where are we gonna be tonight?"

"We went-"

"I had to go pick these drunk fuckers up from the basketball game." She shot me a look.

"Can I have a juice favorite sister." E poked his lip out and Haylee bit it. "Ouch." He touched his lip to see if it was bleeding and we shared a laughed.

"Good morning." I pulled Rain into a hug.

"Good morning." She smiled. "Your morning breath smell like baby breath." I laughed, as much as I wanted my hand to rub on her but all could do was kiss her forehead repeatedly.

"Your bacon is in the oven." She tried to pop a bump on my face. "No that shit be hurting." I swatted her hands.

"Thank you for putting my food on." She continued to pop it anyway.

"You welcome." I licked my lips and she watched my every move. "I am finna go get in the shower." I hopped down and moved her out my way.

"Yeah that would be so fun." Bahia and haylee eyed me.

"What? What y'all talking about?"

"Going to the stripper club or like a hookah lounge." I nodded.

"Yeah where ever y'all wanna go we down. It's spring break and we ain't did shit yet."

"No y'all went to a basketball game and didn't invite us. Which mean y'all are sexist!"

"Ouuu yes. I know that's right." Haylee snapped.

"Y'all are too much." I walked away from them. "I like y'all nails!"

"Thank you!" They yelled back.

"Hey you the only one up?" Melody walked out the room and I shook my head.

"They downstairs."

"Okay thank you." I nodded and went in my room and got in the shower.

***

Rain POV

I rolled my eyes eating my last piece of bacon while Haylee and Melody complained about me and Chris's bond for the last twenty minute.

I don't understand why they so fucking angry, they have to be playing.

"I don't like how this bitch be abandoning us for her almost nigga." Haylee rolled her eyes.

"Right." They eyed me. "What you like him more than us?" Melody asked.

"What?" I laughed. "No I love all you guys." The shook their head.