87

Chris POV

"Nah, we was in that bitch panicking. We running through the woods."

"I told y'all niggas to split y'all didn't want to." I shook my head.

"We running and racing for like a hour and the. We just sat in the middle of the woods getting high." Dee laughed.

"It was blunt after blunt to, this nigga done sent a SOS to Rain." I laughed.

"I had to drive his old car, i barely knew how to drive a regular car." We laughed.

"She was mad as fuck." I laughed. "Talking about some, take you stupid ass car, don't touch me." I mocked her and they laughed.

"Not you on a drill!" Bahia yelled. "When! I wanna go." We laughed.

"Me too." Nijay laughed and I laid my hand on her belly.

"That day when we was at the park and we was talking about Melody and Haylee being weird-"

"Really?! You should've brought me. Should gave me a gun and a laxative." I bust out laughing and hissed at the feeling of Nijay grabbing my arm and she was cracking the fuck up.

"What the fuck?" Nijay laughed. "Wait!"

"Why do you need a laxative?"

"A way to kill a person faster than a bullet, throw shit in their face." I laughed.

"Ew what the fuck is wrong with you?" Dee pushed her. "You are fucking sick." She jumped on his back.

"Baby this is cute." She pointed to something in the window.

It was a nice as necklace.

"Wanna get it?" She nodded. "Come on. Hold up yall."

"Nigga we just supposed to be scrolling you tryna stunt and shit." E laughed.

"Never." I said making my way into the store. "Baby come here." I grabbed her wrist and pull her to me.

"You know I like it rough." She bit her lip and I kissed her. "Mhm..." she moaned.

"You hot in the ass." She laughed softly and puckered up and I kissed her. "Baby let's get the neck-" she pulled me into a kiss.

"What the fuck y'all doing?" Dee walked in and she pulled away and I looked at her and she held eye contact. "Ew."

"I love you baby."

"I love you more." I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug. "Come on, what do you want?" I rubbed her back.

"To cry."

"Why?"

"Because I love you and I want you to know how much I love you." She started crying and I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face into my shirt.

"What just happened?" Dee asked.

"She is just overwhelmed with emotions, good emotions though." He need. "Baby, it's alright. I know you love me. I know baby, you wanna come back, later."

"Yes." She muffled into my shirt.

We slowly made our way out the store and everybody looked at us.

"What is wrong?" Malika walked up to her. "What did you do?" She looked at me.

"Nothing is wrong." She spoke softly. "I am pregnant." She pointed to her belly and Malika hugged her.

"It's alright."

"And you thought I did something." Bahia walked up to us and they were talking to her.

"You got her pregnant."