Chapter 55

Chris POV

"Okay, tell everyone I said hey." I hugged Miyomi. "Y'all enjoy y'all self, I love you so much baby." She kissed her.

"She will be back Mi." I laughed. "Okay..." she nodded.

"I don't know why I am sad today." She wiped her face.

"You are a crybaby." We laughed. "We love you, see you tomorrow."

"I love you too be careful, please stay safe and tel Nijay I said hey."

"Will do." I opened the car and carefully got her situated. She was knocked out.

We are supposedly going out the breakfast to discuss the trip, I don't feel like this shit. Nijay wants to go and I don't gone take that away from her. I am just gone stay in my little corner.

I pulled up to her condo complex and she was already standing outside with Keyah and Rain.

She ran up to the car.

"They are riding with us, Mark is going to meet us there." I nodded and she waved them over. "Keyah wants to go with us."

"Okay, am I paying for her?" She laughed.

"No she has money and if not she better ask dad."

"I got her." They hopped in the car.

"Hey." Rain smiled.

"Hey Christopher."

"Wussup."

"Good morning Kiddo." Nijay looked to the back and I looked at Jaz through the mirror and she held a mug and looked around.

"She looks just like you when you wake up. Same lips and everything." Nijay laughed and sat back in her seat.

I pulled off.

"Well we can figure something else out, we don't have to go there because that is you guys honeymoon spot." Nijay shrugged.

"Yeah that is what I was saying why ruin the feeling." Rain expressed.

"Yeah I agree with you there." Keyah agreed. "How about Aspen?"

"Yes but on Christmas." Nijay squealed. "That would be so aesthetically pleasing, building a snow man. Just so cool. Miyomi should come because- kiddo you wanna come to aspen with daddy?"

"I am hungry." She spoke and I laughed.

"Okay we are almost there." Nijay laughed.

"I wanna go to the North Pole for Christmas." She spoke softly and they girls cooed.

"Okay we are gonna see what we can do, daddy is rich bab-"

"Daddy is wealthy." I said and Nijay laughed.

"Daddy has money and we gone run up a tab. You wanna know why? What did I tell you."

"We are daddy favorite girls." Nijay reached back and high fives her.

"Good job baby." I laughed.