91

Marq POV

I packed my clothes. I have officially made that move to move into one of Chris's homes. Getting the business started.

I am sick of feeling like shit and unmotivated and sad. The only time I felt okay was with liquor and I know I have a problem and that makes me feel worst, I have to get my shit together, it's been two months.

There was a knock on the door and I got up and opened it and it was Rain and her boyfriend.

I let them in.

"I am packing my shit so if y'all could take the guest room that would be better." She looked like a sad ass puppy and that made me mad as fuck. "Can y'all? Why you looking like that?" I frown up my face and her face instantly went flat.

Yeah, don't get comfortable sharing your emotions with me.

"Matter fact, I'll be back." I went in the room and moved my bags into the closet and moved everything out of the way.

I don't have time and energy to give to this shit. She knows this shit is fucked up and hurtful, she just doesn't care and when I did ask her to stop she said it was her house. She was absolutely right, she said she didn't mean it but she still moves how she moves.

I grabbed my phone and went acrossed the hall and knocked on the door.

"Hey Q." She smiled and let me in. "What brings you by?"

"Nothing, you cooked?" She laughed and nodded.

This has been my quick escape from the house, when Rain starts her bullshit I come here. It's not like that though, really cool girl with wisdom and she cooks her ass off to be 25.

"It's cooking now, I was about to watch this show called Siren." I nodded and flopped down on the couch.

"Let's watch it, she has company."

Danielle Shaw- @tamara_idn

"It's four seasons. You sure you wanna sign this contract? Cause if you are my partner in crime then you are stuck until we finish." She flopped beside me.

"I am down."

***