"Ah, hello, love." Nik say the the lady as was approach the desk. I scoff and nudge him at the pet name, making him smirk, knowing he did it on purpose. "We're here for a spot of search and potentially destroy." He compels her. "Do tell, where are the areas off limits to general staff?"

The lady smirks and I feel something off from the way she is looking at Nik. "You just wait right here." She leans back in her chair. Her face saying she knows something we don't. "And I'll have someone out here to help you with your inquiry." She bring her hand under the table casually.

The room goes dark and an intense red light flashes. She had pushed the alarm. We are instantly surrounded by men in tactical gear with machine guns. "Freeze. Right there." One of them demands. Another one says "Hold still!" Their guns are aimed at us with red dots. "Let me see your hands, right now!" They order us.

"Here we go." I smirk.

"Shall we?" Hayley inquires.

"Ladies, first." Nik says.

"What a gentleman." I tease.

Hayley and I shift our faces. Extending our fangs and changing our eyes to ember. We growl at the same time. I grab the nasal of the gun closest to me and rip it out of the man's hands. I use the gun and bash him in the head, knocking him unconscious. I reach for another and instantly snap his neck. Gun shot are going off all around us, but not hitting us. A man points his gun at me again and as he pulls the trigger I yank another man in front of me, as a shield. I drop the dead guy to the ground and charge at the one that tried to shoot me. I push the butt of the gun into his face, making him stumble and drop his weapon. I swing my fist hitting him again in the jaw. I grab his head and bash it into my knee. He falls limp to the ground. I look around and see that all the men are either knocked out or dead. Especially the one Nik through through the glass door. We go to a door in the receptionist area, but before we can open it, a small man in a lab coat comes through. The guys sees us and his face turns to terror. Nik grabs the man by his shoulder and swings him around putting his back to his chest. Then, he snaps his neck and fishes out a key card from his lab coat pocket. Nik drops the dead man and chuckles at us, showing Hayley and I the card. He swipes it on the lock and it goes from red to green, granting us access.

We follow the hallway to another door. Nik swipes the card again and we enter the room. About a dozen unconscious people are laying up right in metal entrapments. On each of their faces is some kind of mask that covers their mouths. Hoses are attached to the masks and they run to individual machines for each person.

"They're all wolves." Hayley says in disbelief.

Hayley goes up to one to get a better look. She goes to touch the guy and he jerks awake and growls, making her jump back in shock. On the front of the masks are vials that contain orange liquid. The man is slightly choking.

"They're still alive." I announce.

Nik turns and looks at a clear curtain. I grab it and pull it open. A girl is sitting on a chair, like the chairs you sit in at the dentist. Her face has odd burn marks and her hair is a mess. She looks dead.

"This one's a vampire." Nik informs us. "What the hell is Lucien up to here?"

___________________

We have been taking the masks off the wolves and feeding them blood to heal. Nik goes over to one of the wolves and gently pulls his mask off and hangs it on the guys IV pole. "Help me with this one." Nik says to Hayley and me. We carefully grab the guys upper body and we pull him from the metal entrapment. We help him sit on a chair. He is conscious and holding himself up, but he looks sick and weak. Hayley bites her wrist and offers it to him.