March 7, 1986

Justin: It is March 7, 1986 and I am currently in the church with Connor MacLeod and the Kurgan," Justin said and turned the camera to the Kurgan and Connor.

"Kurgan... who cut your hair?"

"It is a disguise. The police are after me now." The Kurgan sat down behind him and Connor just sat there, not moving or making a sound.

"Where is Maria?" The Kurgan laughed and everything went silent.

"I have no idea, I left her in the road to die." Connor turned back to him and the Kurgan smirked and Connor was very angry looking, not as much as he was going to be in a moment.

"What did you do to her?"

"Oh, I did a LOT to her. First it was just torture and then... it turned to other things. I killed Kastagir in front of her and took her on a nice and long joyride... speaking of joyride. You should have heard the way she moaned my name, Highlander. I see why you trained her. You should have kept her close." Connor looked back and stood up, going to pull out his sword but the Kurgan laughed.

"You raped her?"

"What, no, she wanted it to happen in the first place. I raped Ramirez's woman though." Connor stared at him, realizing he as talking about Helen.

"But it wasn't Ramirez's woman... was she?" Connor was so angry and distraught and the Kurgan laughed and stood up.

"I have something to say... it is better to burn out then to fade away." Connor got up and left and The Kurgan laughed and laughed as Justin left with Connor.

I laid there still in some pain, but it wasn't the worst pain in the world, so I got up and put on new clothes. I went downstairs and the club was full of people. I walked through with my head held high and pretended that nothing had happened, that I was okay, even though I was not. People waved at me as if they really knew me and I felt Connor, but I ignored him completely, scared he would be so angry. I knew that the Kurgan had told him I didn't want to talk to him. I sat down and Floyd came up to me and I smiled as he poured me my drink.

"How are you doing, Maria? Where have you been?"

"I have been... a little tied up. Just traumatized," I said and went back upstairs, not wanting to deal with Connor, but it was inevitable. He came up and slammed open the door and I just stared at him, completely sad and angry at myself. He slammed the door behind him and I nodded and began to cry.

"What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I began to cry even more, knowing I was pure evil, more evil then the Kurgan.

"I KNOW, I KNOW I AM STUPID, I KNOW THAT I AM A BITCH! How about you kill me then?" I asked and he just stared at me. I sighed and got down on my knees, waiting to die, because that is what I wanted all along, was to die. He stared down at me and I began to cry, thinking of the reasoning to me being so stupid.

"I just wanted to make him good. I tried to get him off of your back, I tried to... I tried to make him love me -to show emotion- and it worked, he did show something. I just... I didn't do it to hurt anyone but him. He killed Kastagir right in front of me and I had enough. I tried to get him to take my life instead of Kastagir's, but he wouldn't listen to me."

"That is your own damn fault." I nodded and knew it was only the truth. I wasn't angry with Connor, I was angry with myself. 

"I know that is my fault, he is dead because of me, so why don't you just-"

"STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO KILL YOU!" 

"YOU SEEM TO WANT TO! I am literally nothing anymore, Connor. What am I except for a piece of crap -nothing- I am nothing and I always have been. KILL ME!"