Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jay❁

Jay

- The House was Filled with Laughter.It was Already Dark Outside,The Moon plus a Couple of Streetlights being the Only Source of Light in the Otherwise Dark Street.Most People were Home,Calming Down and Relaxing After Work,Yet You and Jay were Running around the House,Goofing around Like you rarely ever did.

- Usually Jay Appeared Serious,Not Daring to Slack off in Any Way,Today was Diffrent Though.You've been Giving him so much Attention to the Point where Jay was Simply Relaxed and Reassured in Some Way or Another,That Seemed to Cause him to Allow you Goof Around a Bit,And Eventually,He Joined you.You Couldnt Help but Feel Delighted about Jay's Rather Fun and Gentle Side,That Together with the Fact that you've been Wondering if or if not you've fallen for the Boy,Started to Convince you more and more that you Actually were.

- Then,While Goofing around,You Fell onto the Couch and Pulled Jay down with you,Not Expecting to be Overwhelmed with the Urge to Give the Boy a Kiss,But Well,You were.His Brows rose in Suprise when you,For the First Time,Initiated a Kiss with him as you Placed your Lips on his.Of Course,He Couldnt Let this Go by Without Enjoying Atleast Every bit of it,So he did Exactly That,He Enjoyed the Kiss very much,Feeling Only Slightly Confused about why you'd Suddenly Kiss him when you didnt do So Until now.

- "Jay."You Called out his Name when Pulling away from the Kiss,Allowing Some Distance to be Created Between the Two of You.Curiously,The Boy Responds with a Quiet "Yea?"Only to be Completly Suprised when You Showed him a Loving Smile and Said "I've been Thinking,And I Realized that...I am Inlove with you."

- As if he was in Shock,Jay Stared at You,Analyzing Everything about your Expression and Trying to Figure out Wether or Not you were Genuine."I Love You too."After Feeling Convinced that the Words you've Said were Sincere,He Told you about his Feelings too,Admiring the Loving Look you were Giving him and Softly Kissing your Cheek.

"After Feeling Convinced that the Words you've Said were Sincere,He Told you about his Feelings too,Admiring the Loving Look you were Giving him and Softly Kissing your Cheek

Jake

- It was the Early Morning,The Sky Mesmerized you with its Beautiful Colour Palette of Blue,Orange and Yellow.Together with the Gentle Morning Breeze that Brushed against your Cheeks,You also Enjoyed the Feeling of Jake's Lips Meeting these Same Cheeks Softly,Over and Over again.As he has Woken up Just a Little Before,He Noticed that you were Already Awake and Lost in Thoughts,He didnt Ask Why that was but Snuggled up on you and Made Sure to Hug you Tightly.