Chapter 89

Six years later and

six years passed by, Lin Lixuan's eldest son, Lin Zixing, whose nickname is Guagua, has grown from a baby who can only cry to a man who is hated by everyone and hated by dogs. Li's little boy, at the age of six, is really energetic and boundless. He runs around the yard of their house a few times without panting. The adults follow behind him, and he can run away without a trace if he doesn't pay attention.

He walks like flying and has an agile body. This little thing is what he is talking about. As early as in his father's womb, he showed signs of ADHD. He learned good boxing skills in his mother's womb. Eighteen "turned" "martial arts", howling during the day to be hugged and coaxed by important people, and at night is also full of energy and high spirits to be hugged and coaxed by important people. Lin Lixuan, who is in his prime, is worried by being bullied A few gray hairs came out, and I wished I could put this little thing back into my mother's womb again.

The little boy has a loud voice, and the whole family can be woken up by his deafening yelling. The yelling is comparable to killing a pig, no, it is more lethal than the yelling of a pig. Xuan has been able to calmly face the scene of killing pigs.

"Fortunately, our house is a single-family compound. If someone goes upstairs or downstairs, the neighbors will knock on the door every day, you little devil!"

Guagua inherited his father's good appetite, eating twice as much as ordinary children, with small arms The calf grows strong and strong. When he is one or two years old, an adult can still hold him. When he is four or five years old, three adults may not be able to catch him when he goes crazy!

Today he went to this house to play with a big white goose, and tomorrow he went to that house to poke a big yellow dog. He was not afraid. That face, which was almost similar to Lin Lixuan's, was unrestrained and unrestrained, with a weed in his mouth that he didn't know where he came from, he chewed it, bah, he spat out the grass in his mouth, and rushed like a libertine A voice shouted from behind: "Brother, my brother is going out to roam the rivers and lakes, you obediently wait at home, and wait for your brother and I to come back as a hero!!"

Guagua's words sounded like a windy and cold water, a generous elegy of a strong man who will never return when he is gone, a cool wind blows and messes his hair, and the corners of the sky blue short shirt are covered with tears. The wind was blowing, and his handsome and flamboyant facial features became more and more rustling in the cold wind, like a gallant warrior who was about to die. The colorful and blooming flowers in the Lin family's yard nodded against the wind, as if sending off an old man who was about to go away. The hero leaves.

There are only a few broken flowers and willows in the corner of the yard, the roots are exposed to the sun, and the remaining petals on the calyx are desolate and desolate, crying and complaining that the murderer is about to flee. on site.

"Brother!!!! Don't want you to go!!!" A moving little winter melon who was walking unsteadily rushed out, and Lin Lixuan, who was guarding his little winter melon, quickly followed. This little winter melon was brother Yan The second son born to Lin Lixuan, named Lin Han and nicknamed Miao Miao, is a little twin with a red mole between his eyebrows, not yet four years old, compared to his devil brother, he is cute and cute, no matter who sees him I can't help but hug and kiss this little thing, it's a treasure in the palm of my hand.

Lin Lixuan: Luckily, the second child is not like the eldest. If there is another Gua Guazi like Gua Gua, half of his hair will be gray!

Compared with his elder brother, Miao Miao is as good as a little angel, which makes Lin Lixuan feel relieved, but their little baby is not clingy to any adult, except that he clings to his elder brother like a glutinous rice dumpling, arguing all day long He wanted to play with his brother, and he would follow his brother wherever he went...

Miao Miao scratched her fists, her black eyes sparkled like stars, no matter what, he wanted to be with her brother! ! ! !

Guagua: ...Brother, just let me go.

Guagua, who thinks that he has fulfilled his responsibilities as an elder brother by taking care of his younger brother for a long time, finally got his father Lin Lixuan's permission to go out to the rivers and lakes to "walk around" after serving his sentence-in fact, he took a bunch of them in Bixi Village. The little brothers dug out the bird nests to chase after the dogs, and played the game of the king of the mountain and the little ones for a while, and finally found relief. They should have sneaked out to avoid the young brother, so that even if his brother noticed that he was gone Can't find him either.

But Guagua's personality is lower than that of a dog, and when he left, he summoned his glutinous rice dumpling brother with great fanfare, and he almost couldn't leave.

A bunch of my younger brothers are still waiting for me! Guagua begged his father for help, "Dad, you have promised to let me go out to play, and you can't go back on it!!!"

Lin Lixuan's forehead was throbbing with veins, wishing that the poor boy would not come back after he left Well, as a dad, he took care of the brothers alone at home today, which made him busy and busy. "Stop talking nonsense, let's go now!!! If you don't leave, stay with brother!"

"Then I'm leaving, brother, wait for brother to come back!!!" Guagua turned around vigorously, using a pair of short legs Stride away at a pace faster than an adult.

"Brother !!!!!! You don't go !!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Let's go out with my brother...

"Daddy's little darling, let's go back, good boy! Brother will be back later... Your father is coming back soon, come and wait in the house with daddy Be good, don't cry!!" Lin Lixuan wanted to hug his own Miao Miao back, but this little thing had a strong hand, and he would not let go of the threshold. Seeing him tearing his heart and crying into tears, Xiaodouzi gurgling like a broken thread, it made Lin Lixuan, a thief like a father, feel distressed.

Miao Miao was sweating from crying, the ink stains on her face were melted away by sweat and tears, and she turned into a black and white little tabby cat. It wasn't because of that poor kid, Lin Lixuan asked Guagua to look at his younger brother, then he turned around and didn't look at it for a while, Miao Miao's pretty face was mischievously drawn by his brother, Miao Miao didn't understand anything, just Feeling that his brother was playing with him, he happily smirked at his father with a bastard face. Lin Lixuan was so upset when he saw it, and wanted to wipe the bastard away for him, but Miao Miao still refused to give in, so angry Lin Lixuan made up his mind to throw that poor boy out.

There's nothing wrong with a skinny boy beating and scolding, and when he's in a hurry, he "pulls his brother to bully his father". When Brother Yan comes back, he must separate the two brothers and take severe measures against this poor kid like Guagua! ! ! !

"Daddy hug you to wipe your face, be good and stop crying..."

"What's the matter? Why is Xiao Miaomiao crying like this?" When Lin Lixuan and his family were in a stalemate, Brother Yan and Brother Yu hurried Came back from the county town in an ox cart. Seeing her father coming back, Xiao Miaomiao was finally distracted. She let go of her father's face and threw herself into Brother Yan's arms, "Ah... Dad" Brother

Yu is going today Talking about business in the county town, the clothing store he and Qiu Geer jointly opened opened three years ago, and now Yan Geer is also known as Boss Ji by everyone. Brother Yan's clothing store makes clothes with novel styles and a variety of patterns, and the clothes they sell are very good. Thanks to Lin Lixuan's storytelling shop, more and more tourists come to Quanshui County to visit and listen to books , there is a lot of traffic, Brother Yan's craftsmanship is good, and the clothes he makes are not worried about selling! Brother Yan took Xiao Miaomiao

and saw his son's little face, "What's the matter?" Brother Yu let out a chuckle, "Brother, why did Miao Miao become like this?" "I don't blame the troublemaker at home!" Lin Lixuan wanted to pour out his bitterness.

Guagua was mischievous, even Brother Yan couldn't control him, and the three of them felt a headache when they thought of that little overlord.

"Be good, don't cry...let's go into the house."

Brother Yu has been in the Lin family for so many years, and he has grown into a beautiful twin. He learned to read and read with Lin Lixuan, and now he has become Song Yun. The important steward of the bookstore, who supervises the work of the printing workshop and handles the manuscripts from outsiders, Ji Yu is a shrewd little pair just like his exquisite appearance.

He has reached the age of marriage. When he was fifteen or sixteen years old, many people came to the Lin family to ask for marriage, but he rejected them all. If brother Yu likes it, he is willing to go out.

"Is your wedding dress ready?"

"Not yet!! I have a pattern and I don't know how to make it, brother, you have to help me!!!!"

"Bring it here and let me have a look."

Wait another two months , Brother Yu is about to get married, and the person he is going to marry, speaking of it... is also a bad relationship.

The story of Brother Yu and his family, after careful calculation, is a story of a second-rate prince who is addicted to gossip in novels, failed several times in submissions, and is responsible for the sharp tongue, sharp, coquettish and clever editing...

The author has something to say: I wish you all a new year hapiness! ! ! !