Chapter 55

Although Lin Lixuan was surprised why he suddenly asked Brother Qiu, he didn't think too much, and replied directly: "Brother Qiu is off today."

"Oh." Huang Yuan actually asked knowingly, "When I just came, I was in the street I saw him and Du Feibai."

"Do you know Du Feibai? He is the son of the owner of Duji Buzhuang. I saw Brother Qiu and him chatting on the side of the street. They looked different, as if they had a conflict."

Brother Yan was surprised when he heard that the two of them had a conflict, and he couldn't help but exclaimed: "How is it possible? Du Fei white him..."

Usually they were in the shop, and they got along very well. Mr. Du was always pleasant, Brother Qiu My son's temper is not bad, how can such two people quarrel?

Now Huang Yuan became curious, and asked, "What's wrong with Du Feibai?"

"..." Brother Yan was silent for a while, and then said, "Du Feibai likes Brother Qiu.

" Brother, I will treat you differently." Huang Yuan sighed while nodding.

Brother Yan lowered his head, not daring to take the credit and be proud, "Brother Lin discovered it," Lin

Lixuan interjected, "Why, you know that too?" Only after seeing a lot can he guess Du Feibai's thoughts, but, other people... how can they tell?

With the aesthetic taste here, no one would have thought how Du Feibai, the son of Pianpianjia, would like such a pair...

Huang Yuan said with a smile: "I saw them several times on the street, and...Du Feibai always picks autumn. Come to your house to buy food while brother is here."

"A grown man and a 'young' pair, walking together, it's hard not to be misunderstood!"

"Besides, haha, if two people stand together, who is Shuang'er?" Huang Yuan couldn't help covering his mouth and smiling, as if he remembered something that made him happy.

"..."

Seeing him laughing, Lin Lixuan asked curiously, "Why? Don't you think Brother Qiu is not good enough for Mr. Du Fei and Bai Du?"

Huang Yuan shook his head, blinking his long and narrow eyes like a cunning fox, "Then No, there are lovers who are in love with each other, and what you love and what you want is not allowed to be discussed by others."

"You just said that brother Qiu and Du Feibai quarreled, will they quarrel?"

"Ha, I guess it is Mr. Du 's thoughts on Xiao Shuang'er have been discovered!"

"Wouldn't that be a good thing coming soon."

"Not necessarily, Brother Qiu may not agree to him, and the Du family..." The Du family would not let him marry such a Shuang'er is back.

Brother Yan asked: "What's wrong with the Du family."

"Nothing..." After saying this, he was disappointed, Huang Yuan didn't want to go on, and changed his mouth to talk about another matter: "Speaking of marriage, I remembered Another thing is that Li Rulan, the daughter of Teacher Li in the academy, is a good lady, but her reputation was ruined by some bastards in the academy. Now she is forced to marry. "

"People's words are awesome, people's words are awesome." Huang Yuan was full of emotion.

The daughter of the academy teacher, surnamed Li, why does it sound so familiar? Isn't Ji Xuan's wife the daughter of an academy teacher, and her surname is Li. Is there such a coincidence in the world? "Then why has Miss Li's reputation been ruined?" Probably not, Mrs. Ji can let her precious grandson marry a woman with a bad reputation?

"The melon fields don't accept shoes, and Li Xia doesn't tidy up the crown. It's because the girls don't know how to avoid suspicion. They get closer to a few scholars in the academy, and finally they are rumored and ridiculous. Those who spread these words, It's the good friend who 'admired' her in front of the girl, you say it's funny, these people do one thing in front of the other, it's really shameful."

Lin Lixuan nodded: "Miss Li is certainly wrong, but the others The double-faced behavior is even more contemptible."

"I once saw Miss Li from a distance, she is a good girl with outstanding temperament, but it is a pity that she ended up marrying an ignorant... I heard that person's surname is Ji, Yan Brother, do you recognize him?"

"..." It's really Ji Xuan... Lin Lixuan didn't even know what to say.

"..." Brother Yan fell silent.

Brother Yu said at this moment, "That's my cousin."

"Hey, Brother Yan, is this your younger brother? He really looks like you. What, is that your cousin?"

Lin Li Xuan smiled helplessly, and told Huang Yuan what happened to Ji's family, including Brother Yu being sent to be a child bride, "Don't tell me."

Huang Yuan listened to him with a dull expression After talking, he nodded abruptly at the end: "Don't worry, I, Huang Yuan, like to watch good shows, but I will never say this kind of thing casually, and I can't do things that ruin people's reputation."

Huang Yuan sighed: "I I thought that the ghosts and ghosts in the novels are enough to surprise people, but what happened in reality is even more amazing."

Therefore, art comes from reality.

After the February Festival, the weather is getting warmer day by day, everything is recovering, and a little bit of new green is rushing to the branches. The passing spring breeze brings a lot of business, weaving green clothes for the barren land, and Bixi Village is surrounded by mountains one after another. The surrounding land is full of busy villagers. You can see bamboo baskets, straw hats, sickles, rakes, and stone hoes... What echoes in the field is the call of husband and wife, the sound of children fighting, The sound hit the ears, like thunder, awakening the long-dormant loess land.

It's finally time to start farming.

Lin Lixuan rubbed his hands. He was quite looking forward to it. Today, he was wearing white washed clothes, shoulder-length long hair, and was tied into a ball with only an old cloth bag. Brother Yan and him also They are dressed in the same way, and they are about to go to the ground. Naturally, they wear old clothes that are resistant to dirt and wear.

The amount of paddy fields and dry land in their family, Lin Lixuan knew that he could not take care of it, so he left two mu of paddy fields to grow by himself, and rented out the rest to other villagers. The Lin family provided seeds, cattle and land. The food is divided into fifty and fifty, and the Lin family promised to buy the fifty percent from them at the market price.

During the Qingming Festival, it rains heavily, and passers-by want to lose their souls. Asking where is the restaurant, the shepherd boy points to Xinghua Village.

Before Qingming arrived, the spring rain was as thin as silk. For some reason, seeing the cattle plowing the land, this poem popped up in Lin Lixuan's mind, but they were not shepherd boys, nor did they ride cattle.

Accompanied by the afterglow of the setting sun, in the muddy and muddy paddy fields, strong cows dragged heavy iron plows, leaving deep marks on the muddy water surface. After the cattle passed by, the place returned to calm.

The arable land is fine, and the livestock at home are working hard, so you have to do it yourself. The seedlings have been conceived long ago, and the green seedlings are growing very well. I just hope that there will be a good harvest this year. Lin Lixuan and Brother Yan There was also nine-year-old brother Yu, who squatted halfway in the paddy field together, with mud overflowing his ankles, and neatly arranged bunches of seedlings in the well-regulated paddy field.

Sweat dripped from his forehead, and when he wiped it with his hands, his face was covered with mud. The small brother Yu raised his head and saw Lin Lixuan whose face was covered in mud and looked like a cat. He laughed happily and said, "Brother, there is something on your face." Mud!"

Lin Lixuan bent down and inserted the seedlings into the soil, "Is there any?" Not only did he have mud on his face, but his hands, feet, and clothes were all covered with mud and grout.

"Yes." Brother Yu laughed a little smugly, his foot slipped, and he fell into the paddy field, turning into a mud figure.

Lin Lixuan and Brother Yan held back their laughter, "It's called extreme joy begets sorrow."

After plowing the land and planting seedlings, Lin Lixuan suffered from back pain for several days, and before he could rest for a few days, his barren hills would be planted with trees , Lin Lixuan looked at the open space full of mountains, and for the first time retreated in his heart, and for the first time had such an idea: Shall we let this mountain be barren for another year, and plant it again next year?

Of course it is impossible, the arrow has to be fired.

When Lin Lixuan went to buy fruit seedlings, he put this kind of thought behind him again. The bundles of fruit seedlings in front of him will be the abundant fruits in the mountains and plains in the future. He can't wait to plant trees! ! ! !

Lin Lixuan bought many kinds of fruit trees, including 100 mango trees, 50 lychee trees, 50 banana trees, 30 longan trees, 50 pear trees and 40 plum trees. Ten mu of sugarcane and five mu of watermelon are planted, while other places are scattered with peanuts, purple sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes and soybeans.