Chapter 36 Rabbit

Brother Yan's sister-in-law, Song Qiaoer, pushed open the wooden door and walked in. Song Qiaoer was a tall woman with a thick back and a heavy waist, wearing a gray padded jacket. From the eyes of ordinary people, at least from Lin Lixuan's eyes-she was not ugly. Song Qiaoer has good facial features, and her black and rosy round face is healthy and lively. She loves to smile very much, revealing two rows of small, pointed and neat white teeth. Compared with her strong figure, her teeth are the most beautiful in her whole body. Sophisticated place.

She showed her small white teeth, and greeted Brother Yan and Lin Lixuan happily. Li Yuee asked her daughter-in-law to sit down and rest for a while, "Don't touch those prey, and rest for a while."

"Oh, good." Song Qiaoer She couldn't see her eyes when she smiled. Her eyes were small, and they narrowed into a slit when she smiled. She picked up a wooden bench that had fallen on the ground. This small wooden stool was nailed by three wooden boards. The stool was not level and the stool was not stable. Seeing her holding this wooden stool, Li Yuee reminded: "Don't sit on this stool, it's not stable, watch your body carefully.

" Get used to sitting." Song Qiaoer used her rough index finger to pull the broken hair on her forehead behind her ears, "Don't treat me like Brother Yu... Brother Yu, did you fall and hurt a few days ago..."

"..." Brother Yu opened his big round black eyes and shook his head silently. He was used to falling, so he squatted down on the ground and stood up silently by patting his own buttocks.

Li Yuee shook her head: "That's impossible..."

Lin Lixuan stood up, "Sit here."

"No, no, son-in-law, you sit down too, I'll go out and get a stool." Here comes something solid with a seat and four legs.

Song Qiaoer walked in, without even glancing at her before Ji Qian, she leisurely ate melon seeds, pinched the melon seed shell with her slender fingers, and threw the melon seed shell on the ground along the gap of the table, "Qiaoer, pour me a glass of water... "

"Okay." Song Qiaoer got up to get the kettle, tested the temperature with her hands, "It's a little cold, I'll add some hot water." In cold weather, the water in the kettle tends to get cold, and it's uncomfortable to drink a glass of cold water.

Li Yue'e had just brought in the stool, "Why did you go out again?"

...

Lin Lixuan watched his nose, his nose, and his heart, waiting for brother Yan to finish talking to her mother. After sitting for more than half an hour, Brother Yan said that he was going home. Hearing that they were leaving, Song Qiaoer offered to send them a rabbit back, "My father sent a bunch of prey, you can take a rabbit back... "

Song Qiaoer took the rabbit's kung fu, Lin Lixuan approached Brother Yan, whispered something to him, Brother Yan nodded with a sullen face, and went into the utility room to talk to his sister-in-law.

What Lin Lixuan asked Yan Geer to bring to her sister-in-law had no other meaning, but to imply that she was pregnant now and could be "delicate and weak". Even if they quarreled with Ji Qian, Ji Youcai and his wife would definitely stand by her side...

Song Qiaoer was afraid of quarreling with Ji Qian, and she fell in love with Ji Qian again. Now, as long as Ji Qian doesn't say anything too unpleasant, she will suffer in silence without resistance. She gave Qian what she wanted, except for her unsatisfactory appearance, she could be said to have taken good care of him.

"Sister-in-law, you are pregnant now, and you can let my brother do many things..."

Song Qiaoer pondered what Yan brother said. Although she is a woman, her thinking has been biased toward men since she was a child. She has always been self-improving. She didn't want to be taken care of by others, but she said that her brother's words were lost in her heart. In her heart, she also had the idea of ​​being weak and dependent in front of the person she liked, and longing for the other's love.

She is not in good shape, she has the face to speak like this on weekdays, but now...all the people around her are encouraging her, Song Qiaoer decided to find this method to try, and let Ji Qian do some for her in the future For small things, Ji Qian didn't want to, and didn't argue hard with him, using an excuse to say that it hurts where it hurts.

Song Qiaoer happily watched the other party working hard for her, but Ji Qian could only admit that he was so miserable. Both his parents thought this was what he should do, and the elder Ji and his wife felt that he had already married and established a business. Take care of like a child as usual.

Lin Lixuan also secretly suggested that she set up a good example of shrews in the nearby villages. Whoever dares to flirt with her husband should go directly to that man's house and make a fuss once or twice. In the future, the twin girls who want to be famous will definitely avoid it. Before Ji, he can't slap with one palm, and he can't find the other hand, and it's hard to slap with one hand.

In Bixi Village, Ji Qian had a bad reputation, but now some pretty girls avoid him and do not associate with him. Later, even the middle-aged woman with a pale complexion and half-grey hair ran away from him, hiding from others and ghosts, leaving behind Ji Qian who was struck by lightning.

The hot and miserable days before the season were still to come. Lin Lixuan and Brother Yan took a dried rabbit from an iron hook and went back to the Lin family hand in hand. After leaving the Lin family, Brother Yan only felt a few big stones in his heart. After falling to the ground, everything that happened some time ago was overturned.

"Qiao'er's sister-in-law is very nice, why doesn't brother like her..." Yan Ge'er was carrying the rabbit meat, the wind was a bit strong, and his hair was blowing wildly.

"Emotions need to be cultivated. Maybe after a few more months, your brother will like her..." Lin Lixuan smiled for a while. He felt that the second aunt of Ji's family had given Ji's wife the right idea. If you are a kind of person, you should marry a stronger daughter-in-law, if you are not powerful, you will not be able to restrain him.

Brother Yan nodded, feeling that what Lin Lixuan said was right, he looked at the other party's smiling eyes, he liked him so much that he couldn't help but take a second look.

"Your hair is messed up." Brother Yan's hair was done by Lin Lixuan himself. It looks good on the outside, but it is loose and unstable on the inside. When Brother Yan said this, he hurriedly held the wooden hairpin with his hands .

Lin Lixuan stopped him, "Don't use your hands, there is oil." Brother Yan picked up the rabbit, and his hands were covered with a lot of dust and oil. Lin Lixuan simply loosened his hair and combed it with his hands. Brother Yan stood obediently and let him take care of it. In fact, he didn't care much about his image since he was a child. He often showed his face with disheveled hair, but in front of Lin Lixuan , he didn't want that.

"I'll fix it for you when I get back. It's windy right now."

"Well, I'll eat rabbit meat tonight."

Lin Lixuan glanced at the dead carcass, which looked like half-shaved firewood, with a black head. If Brother Yan and Song Qiaoer hadn't said it was a rabbit, he wouldn't have been able to tell, the white fluffy rabbit with two long ears and big red eyes looked like this when it was peeled off.

Speaking of rabbit meat, Brother Yan remembered that he was going to kill a pig tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, "It must be very lively next to the big osmanthus tree tomorrow

, why don't you come and watch?" Lin Lixuan has never seen a pig butcher. Well, "Naturally, we also bought forty or fifty catties of meat..."

When they returned to Lin's house, Zhao Liniang hurriedly took the rabbit and took it to the kitchen. By the way, she asked about the situation of Ji's house, and learned that she had nothing to do with Mrs. Ji. After getting connected, I said that I haven't eaten rabbit meat for a long time. I need to stir-fry the newly dug taro with rabbit meat. The taro is peeled, and the purple taro inside is cut into cubes. The taro is purple and white. The knife went down, and layers of white juice floated up. Their house is not short of oil and meat now. Lin Lixuan suggested to fry the taro first and then fry it with rabbit meat.

The diced taro sizzled in the oil, and when it was stir-fried, there was a burst of aroma. The aroma caused the gurgles on the necks of the surrounding people to turn up and down, and when it was fried with rabbit meat, the taste was even more amazing. The crisp and tempting aroma spread far away, and the neighbors not far from his house also smelled it, and wondered what the Lin family was doing, the smell was so strong and so fragrant.

Mrs. Ge pushed her man: "Hey, what do you think Sister Zhao's house is doing? Why is it so fragrant." They usually cook their dishes with oil, they are almost boiled, how can they make such a big battle.

Old man Ge swallowed hard: "Who knows...you are good friends with Zhao Liniang, go to her house and ask..."

"That's not okay, I don't have such a face." The

freshly baked fried rabbit meat is crispy and delicious, Putting a piece of taro into his mouth, he commented: "Let me just say, it's better to add more oil to taste, brother Yan is good at cooking anywhere, but I just don't want to put oil in." This time Lin Lixuan hugged the oil can Zishou watched Brother Yan stir fry by the side of the pot, and when he saw that the situation was not right, he threw a spoonful of oil into it.

"Delicious is delicious, but... it takes too much oil." Brother Yan picked up another plate of stir-fried vegetables next to him. The leaves were verdant and gleamed heavily under the candlelight. Oil juice, what a waste to eat like this!

"Eating too much makes me a bit tired, but it's okay to eat once in a while." At the end of the year, Zhao Liniang didn't care about money anymore. Lin Lixuan won't study or take the imperial examination next year, so he doesn't know what to do with the money he saved earlier. She gave up on herself, eat it.

Lin Lixuan picked a piece of rabbit meat for Yan Geer and Zhao Liniang, "I heard that there is no brother Yan, mother has already spoken, and I will add more oil to the cooking in the future.

" Compared with others, the Lin family has enough oil and water for cooking, and they need to add more oil... Brother Yan had no choice but to stay silent.

"You let the two of us eat meat, why do you just stare at the taro?"

"I like to eat this." The fried taro is crispy on the outside and fragrant on the inside, mixed with the umami of rabbit meat, it is so delicious that people can't stop eating it. down.

"Then next year there will be more varieties in the field..." Zhao Liniang planted a lot of things in a mess in the vegetable garden.

"We planted this?" Lin Lixuan was surprised, he thought it was dug from the mountain.

"Otherwise, could it be something that fell from the sky? Come and see the vegetable garden in my field tomorrow." The Lin family has a piece of dry land at the foot of the mountain, which is specially used for growing vegetables.

It is said that the people in the village are poor, but in fact the field is full of treasures. Unfortunately, the cooking method is not proper, and there is not much delicious food. In addition, the ability to resist risks in farming is too poor. No grain harvest.

In the afternoon of the next day, people in the village killed the New Year pig.