Chapter 87

Dr. Feng ran away from the Lin family like crazy, carrying a small medicine box in a hurry, not at all calm and calm when he came, he was almost driven crazy by this family, he pinched his beard, but was surprised to find that the A few beard hairs, my God! his moustache? ? His precious beard fell off!! Dr. Feng felt very distressed.

"I just diagnosed a happy pulse, which is actually more difficult than curing a serious illness..." Dr. Feng sighed while sitting on the bullock cart. Usually, when I go to other people's homes to diagnose a happy pulse, it costs me a lot of money for the consultation. In less than half an hour, look at this house, the old man said that I was about to spit white bubbles like a dead fish.

He was so tired that his beard fell out a lot!

However, hey, it is extremely tiring to be tired, but the harvest is also excellent.

He likes to diagnose happy pulse for people. As a doctor, he can get red envelopes, even if he is a poor family, he will be happy no matter what. Momo, be good, how many taels of silver can he have? Besides these, he also got a basket of eggs and a big rooster that crows loudly. The family can improve their food today.

"Old doctor, what did you say? Happy pulse?" The old man driving the car looked at Doctor Feng in surprise. The doctor invited by the Lin family actually said something about happy pulse. Didn't Brother Yan say that he couldn't have a baby? Could it be Zhao Liniang... This, this is even more impossible.

The old man was very curious, happy pulse, whoever is pregnant, no matter who it is, it is big news!

"That little husband from the Lin family, named Brother Yan, is such a beautiful little girl, and his family really loves him..."

After seeing off Dr. Feng, the Lin family returned to calm, and Zhao Liniang raised her finger. Forget it, I decided to talk about this young couple in retrospect, "How did you two do it? Why didn't you find out that the child was almost three months old? If Brother Qiu hadn't helped Brother Yan at that time , What should I do if I throw the child out of the way?"

Both Lin Lixuan and Yan Geer smiled embarrassedly. They remembered that they both regarded Yan Geer's symptoms as stomach upset, and the fat had grown on the stomach...

Now that I think about it, it's really bothering me. Funny and embarrassing.

"You guys still have the nerve to laugh, especially you," Zhao Liniang couldn't help getting angry when she saw that Lin Lixuan still dared to smile at her. You didn't even notice that you were pregnant, how did you become a husband?"

"And you," Zhao Liniang turned the conversation around to Brother Yan, "I don't pay attention to the fact that I have an extra piece of meat on my body. !" Saying that, Brother Yan lowered his head.

Lin Lixuan saw that his mother criticized Brother Yan, so he immediately interrupted to defend, "Mother, don't just blame us, you have serious problems yourself, I have no experience with Brother Yan, how do you know that Shuang Er who is pregnant is What does it look like, and you have eaten more salt than we have eaten for so many years, and you didn't realize that Brother Yan was pregnant, and you thought it was because Brother Yan was in a bad mood that caused your appetite..."

"You. "Zhao Liniang patted Lin Lixuan's body and interrupted the other party, "It's not because you didn't go home during that time..."

Lin Lixuan would run a storytelling studio, so busy that he couldn't see anyone in the village, and he added the theater troupe There is a beautiful twin in the house, and the village saw them together in the city with sharp eyes, and rumors spread that Boss Lin was going to marry the young one...

"Boss Lin Xiucai and brother Yan They have been married for several years...and they don't have any children, so they must be..."

"I'm going to marry another one, I guessed it a long time ago, anyway, their family is rich now and can afford it.

" Beautiful Shuang'er, shouldn't it be..."

"That Shuang'er was born really well, if I like Shuang'er, I would also like to marry him..."

Can brother Yan feel better if these words are heard in his ears? Zhao Liniang was afraid that the child would hold back in her heart, and the husband and wife would end up having conflicts! Zhao Liniang had to take precautions in advance and let her son talk to him. How could she expect to have a child.

It's all because of that Shen Youyun. After she came to Lin's house to make trouble, she yelled everywhere that my brother would not be able to bear children, and that he would marry her in the end, so that everyone in the village agreed that his brother would not be able to bear children, even if it was Zhao Liniang. She also almost accepted this fact. After Shen Youyun was driven away, some people were eager to send her two daughters to her family, but Zhao Liniang ignored them and shied them away. It's better than marrying a troublemaker who comes back to make trouble.

Why did Zhao Liniang ask another doctor to come to their house? He was also asked to take him back to the county seat in a villager's bullock cart, just to use his mouth to spread the news that our daughter-in-law is pregnant and stop some gossiping mouths.

After being diagnosed as pregnant, Brother Yan has been resting at home, and he is not allowed to do heavy work. Every day, he does needlework for a while, draws a few pictures, and is stopped by Zhao Liniang when he wants to sweep the floor; A pair of tiger-toed shoes, after doing needlework for a long time, Lin Lixuan still said, "You hurt your eyes after using needlework for a long time, please sit and rest for a while." It

was not Zhao Liniang and Lin Lixuan who made a fuss, but Brother Yan's stomach. My child, ever since he knew that his father and father knew that he existed, he wished he could bounce around in his father's stomach every day, and vomited Yan Ge'er up and down all day long. I want to eat fish, I feel disgusted when I finish the fish, and I want tofu again after a while...

Brother Yan has lost weight due to the toss, and others have visibly lost weight, but his stomach is swollen like blowing air.

With a big watermelon belly, Lin Lixuan was sometimes dizzy from seeing it. He was worried about Brother Yan's big belly. With such a big belly, can the child really come out from behind? "Why don't we just abort the baby and don't have it." It is said that having a baby is a pass through the gate of hell, if Brother Yan has a difficult delivery, what will he do?

Lin Lixuan would rather not have a child than accept Yan Ge'er leaving his side.

"Brother Lin, don't say such things anymore, I'm fine, the child is fine, you didn't hear the doctor say... I'm in good health!" As the person involved, Brother Yan couldn't understand why Brother Lin was so afraid of having a baby Things, pregnancy and childbirth are all normal things, not everyone will have dystocia, some people give birth in the field, it's okay.

"Just in case..."

"Just in case, there are so many in case, you don't know how to say nice things in front of a pregnant woman!" Zhao Liniang came over and slapped away Lin Li, who became more and more nervous as the fetus grew up. Xuan, she walked up to Yan Geer, handed him the chicken soup in her hand, and watched Yan Geer drink the soup with a smile, while telling him: "Next time Xuan Er dares to say such things to you, directly Throw him out of the room and ignore him."

"Don't blame him for saying such stupid things. When I gave birth to him, his father was also outside anxiously about to pass out. When I gave birth to Xuan'er, he Just rushed in and stood by my side, the children didn't even bother to take a look..." Zhao Liniang couldn't help but half-closed her eyes and laughed happily when talking about these old things.

Not only was Brother Yan not allowed to go to the county seat anymore, he was only allowed to take a walk in the yard every day. Fortunately, the yard of their house was big enough to prevent him from being suffocated to death.

When you are pregnant with a child, you have to walk more to facilitate the delivery. Whenever you have time, Lin Lixuan will help him to walk around the yard at home. Brother Yan will walk for at least half an hour a day. In their yard, Nowadays, Zhao Liniang's vegetable plot and Lin Lixuan's grape shelf are not the only ones. Afraid that brother Yan would be bored and lonely, Lin Lixuan bought many flower seeds in the county seat and brought back lotus flowers in the small pond dug behind the house. The small pond was not big, only a quarter of an acre of land. It was just a small puddle. Later, Lin Lixuan asked someone to turn the puddle into a pond. Fish fry were raised in it, and the mud could be used to fertilize the soil. Now, lotus seeds were sprinkled on it, and lotus leaves grew on the top of the pond. , very pleasing to the eye.

All kinds of flowers and plants are planted in the corner of the wall. Here are orchids, camellias, longevity flowers, chrysanthemums, peonies, and begonias. There are a few small green bamboos in the back. Brother Yan comes to water these flowers when he takes a walk Fertilize.

These flowers were all planted by Lin Lixuan himself, and Brother Yan watched him plant them with his stomach upright, and sat on a chair to rest when he was tired from standing. Lin Lixuan took Brother Yan for a walk, and planted a few plants with a small shovel every now and then. Over time, there were more and more flowers and plants in the Lin family's yard, and butterflies could often be seen flying in the yard.

The flowers and plants gradually bloomed, and the yard became colorful, taking away the scenery of Zhao Liniang's vegetable field. Looking at the bouquets of flowers, Zhao Liniang sighed sincerely: "Our yard is almost turning into a garden." Poor, planting some greens and shallots in front of the house can be regarded as the family's intentions, where there is no time to take care of the flowers and plants that can't be eaten but can only be seen.

"Mother, don't you think growing flowers is very interesting? Looking at these beautiful flowers, I can't help but feel better."

"It's very beautiful."

Lin Lixuan covered his mouth and smiled, "Let Brother Yan look at more flowers Hastily, the children born in the future will also look good."

"You and Brother Yan are both handsome in appearance, and the children you will give birth to will definitely not be different."

Brother Yan decided to learn tailoring with Brother Qiu, and he didn't learn for a day On the other hand, I have to rest at home because I am pregnant. It is also a trick of God. Fortunately, Brother Qiu comes to Lin's house to find him from time to time. Lin Lixuan also supports Brother Qiu to come to accompany Yan at home. With a few part-time jobs, brother Qiu is not so busy, and can spare a lot of time, and it doesn't hinder the slightest thing to come and go to their house.

Brother Qiu has already learned embroidery from Aunt Li. Brother Yan can't go to the county, so Brother Qiu will teach him after he finishes studying. Brother Yan happens to be bored with raising a baby, so he makes clothes and shoes for the future baby when he has time.