Chapter 41 Baby

They arrived at the county seat in the early morning of the seventh day of the seventh lunar month. The streets of Quanshui County were bustling with people. The enthusiasm for the New Year's Eve has not subsided. Many new faces appeared in the downtown area. They presumably were visiting relatives, waiting for Lin Lixuan When I went to the food shop, I found that the door had already been opened, and Brother Qiu was waiting for them while cleaning the table inside. Brother Qiu raised his eyes and saw them, and hurriedly greeted them and said happy new year.

"Brother Qiu, happy new year, you came so early, have you had breakfast, Brother Lin and I brought some food over here." Brother Yan walked into the shop first, while Lin Lixuan unloaded many things from the donkey cart behind. When they came down, all the food they brought was packed in bamboo baskets or wooden boxes. Brother Qiu came over to help.

"Eat, eat," Brother Qiu nodded hurriedly, carrying things with his hands and feet, "By the way, thank Aunt Zhao for me, the chickens she raised are delicious, and my grandma wants me to thank her."

Brother Yan Smile: "Mother's chickens and ducks are very good." During the Chinese New Year, Brother Yan ate a lot. Zhao Liniang stewed chicken soup for him several times. In the Lin family, he was the one who ate the most. Being bullied and hated, Zhao Liniang felt very sorry for him.

They brought some ready-made sweet potato strips, deep-fried tofu, dried tofu and snow-skin mooncakes, as well as a large piece of pork ribs and pork. Started making steamed stuffed buns and flower rolls with noodles, Lin Lixuan finished the things, started to boil water to cook soup, and let the little donkey rest for a while to grind beans.

Today's little donkey can no longer be said to be a little donkey, it is now a suave big donkey, pulling carts and pushing mills, no matter what kind of donkey the owner raises, his gluttonous and big stomach king is familiar with Tongyan brother It's exactly the same, but fortunately the Lin family doesn't abuse it, and it can eat whatever it wants. It is oily and smooth, and its appearance is extremely good-looking. When it goes out for a walk, passers-by always praise him as a beautiful little donkey.

When meeting the same kind on the road, it will also observe the other party from the corner of the eye. Seeing that the other party is not as beautiful as itself, it immediately raises its head and walks forward with high spirits.

Their shop opened not long ago, and someone came to buy food right away. That person was a regular customer. He shouted at the door asking for steamed buns, rolls and soy milk. Xuan Ze greeted him with a smile, and said, "Happy New Year, little black brother, do you want to try the new soup dumplings in our store..."

"New food? Yes, try it."

Brother Yan gave him oiled paper I made two buns, and the little black brother is not black. Contrary to his name, he is a fair young man. He took the buns and opened his mouth to bite. Bao, delicious, how much is one, and three more."

"Five cents each."

"Okay, take it back and give it to my mother to taste." The

little black brother readily took out the money and paid, "What's next time Remember to tell me about the new food..." Lin Lixuan liked his straightforward manner, and he was the first customer at the new year's opening, so he wrapped up a fried sweet potato stick for him, and Brother Yan smiled and said, "This is delicious, Little Hei, take it back and have a taste."

"Okay, then thank you, husband and wife."

After the first customer came, the third and fourth came one after another, and the newly launched soup dumpling was very popular. There are many good reviews, but the price is a bit expensive. Ordinary people are not willing to buy more. Some old customers are very pleased to see that they have opened, especially an elderly person in the family who likes tofu. Tofu, you gave me a hard time, and you want to eat but can't buy it, but I'm in a hurry."

Near noon, it is the busiest time in the store, after dealing with the constant customers, put The three of them were exhausted from exhaustion. At noon, the three of them ate some steamed buns in the store. Brother Qiu suddenly said, "A year ago, a scholar named Chu sent a book and asked me to give it to Boss Lin. I almost Forget it, I'll find it."

Book? A scholar named Chu? Brother Yan and Lin Lixuan looked at each other, their eyes were full of surprises, could it be that the book he wrote was finally published, Brother Qiu found the book out of the cabinet and handed it to Lin Lixuan, Brother Yan saw the cover He knew the words on it, and he immediately jumped up and exclaimed, "Brother Lin, the book you wrote..."

This feeling is really strange, following Lin Lixuan, Brother Yan has also seen many books, but the author of the book He has never seen it before, but the author of the book in front of him is his brother Lin! ! ! ! Yan Ge'er just felt unspeakable joy piled up on his chest, so full that his chest would swell.

Lin Lixuan smiled and said nothing. It is indeed a happy thing that his work can be published, but he does not know whether it will be a big hit. It may take a while to receive the news. The ancient information is too congested, and there is no Weibo and WeChat, he didn't know until now that Chu Zihang sent him a book.

However, this book came out very quickly.

After looking through the book in his hand, he threw it into Yan Ge'er's hand, and Yan Ge'er hugged him like a baby. Lin Lixuan saw his cautious look like a baby from the sky, so he was so happy that he hurriedly pressed Yan Ge'er in his arms. Kissed him in his arms: " Be happy." Brother

Yan nodded: "Be happy."

"Hide it with your little ones!" Lin Lixuan rubbed his face and suddenly gave him an idea.

Brother Yan didn't understand, so he tilted his head and asked, "My little baby?" What kind of baby does he have?

Lin Lixuan's tone was light: "Well, it's you under the box—my brother Yan's masterpiece."

Ever since Brother Yan learned painting from Lin Lixuan, he took a brush to write and draw in his spare time. Now he is also a literate person. Brother Lin looked at it, and he was reluctant to destroy his hard-working work, so he secretly found a place to hide it. Lin Lixuan discovered it one day when he was rummaging through boxes and cabinets to find things. , When you have nothing to do, watch your precious works and chat to get by.

Brother Yan couldn't even hold the book in his hand, joy froze on his face, a surge of blush quickly filled his cheeks, he actually saw it! He actually saw it! He actually saw it! Brother Yan really wanted to dig a hole in the ground and bury himself. In the things he wrote, in addition to the little donkey, he also secretly drew several pages of Big Brother Lin, and copied Lin Lixuan's name neatly for many pages. Many times, he actually saw it! ! !

Brother Yan was like a thief who was caught committing crimes on the spot, and a little white cat whose tail was pinched, his heart was ashamed: "You have seen it all..."

"So what if I saw it?" Lin Lixuan felt a little regretful, I don't know what to say, what if his little Shuang'er becomes so angry that he doesn't write anymore, apart from secretly drawing him and writing his name, Brother Yan also occasionally writes a diary, writing about how much he likes his big brother Lin... ...

When he was looking through the pages yesterday, he also saw that Geer Yan had written about his favorite poses at night—what a bold and shy little pair, Lin Lixuan secretly scolded himself for being quick to speak, and getting carried away in a moment of complacency.

"You will laugh at me, despise me, bully me..." Don't think he didn't see Brother Lin's teasing eyes.

Lin Lixuan was shocked, he didn't expect his image to become like this in the eyes of his little Shuanger, "It's too much, Brother Yan, why did I laugh at you, despise you, bully you..." You are a bit spoiled And proud.

"You have it, you hide your things yourself..." Brother Yan returned the book to him.

"I want you to hide!"

"No."

The two quarreled and hugged each other again. Brother Qiu smiled and saw his boss swearing in the boss's wife's ear, "My brother Yan's works are the best in my eyes...", he found this After the Chinese New Year, the husband and wife are more affectionate than before. In the past, some people would guess that they are brothers, but now there will be absolutely no such misunderstanding.

Brother Qiu was a little envious, and turned to think of himself, he is such a strong pair of bulls, it is estimated that no man will marry him, and he must be alone for the rest of his life.

In the afternoon, fewer people came to Linji Restaurant to buy food. Brother Qiu could come here by himself. When he saw their store opened, a familiar person walked in. It was a handsome young man in white clothes for a month. , As soon as he came in, he talked to Brother Qiu to buy mooncakes.

"Purple?"

"Yes, it's a new style made by the boss." In the

morning, Brother Yan and the others brought some purple ice-skin mooncakes. The mooncake skins are made of glutinous rice flour and purple sweet potato. The purple mooncakes are like fine handicrafts. When held in the hand, they have the aroma of purple sweet potatoes. They are sweet and glutinous, and they are also very delicious.

The young man stared at Brother Qiu with smiling eyes, "Then help me pack four."

"Okay." Brother Qiu installed it for him familiarly. When he came to buy food, the young man chatted with him while waiting for him to pack the mooncakes.

Sitting in the corner of the shop, Lin Lixuan pushed Brother Yan with his elbow. Brother Yan was sewing cloth bags using the leftover steps of making clothes. He still had a needle and thread in his hand. Lin Lixuan leaned shoulder to shoulder with him Sit together and read a book with your shoulders on your shoulders.

Being pushed suddenly by Lin Lixuan, Brother Yan turned his head and asked him what's wrong with his eyes? Lin Lixuan looked at the young man who had already turned around and was about to leave the shop, and whispered in Brother Yan's ear, "Brother Yan, do you think we should give Brother Qiu more monthly money?"

Brother Yan glanced at Brother Qiu, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong?"