Chapter 22 Pulling the Mill

"What happened between the husband and wife at night..."

"..." Lin Lixuan choked for a moment, and looked down at the moist eyes of the man in his arms under the dim light, and was speechless for a while.

Frightened by the uprightness , straightforwardness and persistence of the handsome young man...

Ji Yan was full of doubts, shaking his head and silently urging Lin Lixuan to give a response.

In the end is to do or not to do it?

Lin Lixuan, who came back to his senses, read this sentence from the boy's big pure eyes, and fell silent for a while. He resolutely pressed the man on the pillow, his behavior was a little rough, but the action of covering the boy with the quilt was extremely gentle, he turned around and went to the table to extinguish the candle, and returned to the room with the faint light from the broken paper window. Going to the bed, squeezed into the quilt and hugged Brother Yan into his arms - this was the first time they were so close since the day they got married. Before, they used to sleep in their own quilts, separated by a clear boundary line.

In the pitch-dark environment, only the sound of each other's breathing could be heard. Brother Yan closed his eyes, unconsciously touched his belt with his right hand, and quietly waited for the other party's next move.

Unexpectedly, what he was waiting for next was not the development he thought he would be...

Lin Lixuan hugged him into his arms, pinched the corners of the quilt, and said in a low voice: "Sleep!"

This... This is different from what he said... ...

Brother Yan opened his eyes, wriggling and struggling restlessly in Lin Lixuan's arms, Lin Lixuan hurriedly held him down, and touched the slender waistline of the little hairy boy in his arms with his right hand. Xiao Zha Mao was so frightened that he shrank, and Brother Yan was quiet and didn't dare to move any more.

Before Brother Yan could speak, Lin Lixuan teased in his ear: "Look what I touched? A handful of human bones, wait for my little husband to gain weight, and then think about it again!"

Brother Yan covered his ears, sensitively blocking the warm breath coming from close range. "I have gained a lot of weight." When I met my mother last time, my mother also specifically mentioned that he should eat less in the Lin family, and that a twin should not eat and drink like a man. She also said that she saw I am a lot fatter than in Ji's house...

His appetite is naturally bigger than others, and he doesn't want to... Besides, are his bones really sick? Brother Lin still prefers soft women...

Besides, just now he called himself "Little Husband" - the "shameless" little Shuanger Ji Yan who could court her husband without changing his face on the bed blushed when he heard this name up.

Lin Lixuan rubbed the boy's hot cheek with his fingers, pinched it and then loosened it. Brother Yan dared not speak out, but could only stare at the instigator with wide eyes and accusations. Lin Lixuan leaned over and whispered in his ear After a few words, I finally sent back the uncontrollable heart that couldn't wait to climb the bed.

After being interrupted by such a series of interruptions, Brother Yan finally temporarily gave up his bed-climbing plan, died down, and waited for another day to fight again. Today... He has already received the approval of Brother Lin, who said that he will never marry another woman... And, he said he likes him... Brother

Yan couldn't help thinking about what Lin Lixuan said just now, and finally closed his eyes. Closed his eyes, it was long past the usual bedtime, and after closing his eyes for a while, Ji Yan fell asleep.

In the dark, Lin Lixuan opened his eyes, listening to the steady breathing of the people around him, he sighed silently, and finally left a light kiss on the young man's forehead, the young man who was touched trembled, and his mouth slammed The mouth tasted it, as if dreaming a sweet dream.

"Mother said let me watch you and not let you spend money randomly..."

Lin Lixuan was shocked, he held his breath and looked carefully, brother Yan's face was stable and he was obviously still meeting with Duke Zhou, he let out a breath, blushing all over his face , I don't know what this little thing dreamed about...

In the face of the boy's straightforward feelings, Lin Lixuan was not Liu Xiahui who could sit still, but... Although Brother Yan had already turned eighteen, his figure was no different from that of an ordinary boy of fifteen or sixteen, and he Because he is illiterate and has never seen the world, those pure and flawless eyes are like the mountain springs and streams flowing in the secluded valley, it really, really makes him unable to do anything.

That's all, let's spend a little more time raising the little prey that has thrown itself into the net in your arms.

In the early morning, the sky is about to light up, and the gray mist covers the whole land, condensing a thin layer of hoarfrost on the yellowish branches and leaves, the green grass trembles with the wind, and a crystal dewdrop silently falls into the soil The usual breakfast in Bixi Village farmers is the leftovers from the previous night, freshly boiled white porridge or steamed steamed buns. White porridge may not be called porridge, but ordinary people's white porridge is like rice soup. Of course, the steamed buns are not sweet white flour steamed buns, but It is yellowish dry and hard rough bread.

In the past, the Lin family's breakfast was mainly porridge and pickles, but now they add a bowl of soy milk and eggs. Excitement is still for favor, the frequency of Zhao Liniang's hens laying eggs has increased, and Zhao Liniang, who picks up eggs every day, smiles happily, carrying a basket full of dark eggs, and likes to complain to the peasant women in the village in her spare time: "My mother The chickens are laying eggs indiscriminately again, no, I found one in the ashes of the incense burner today—it's too good at finding a place, hey... so many eggs are laid every day, it takes me to find it." If there are too many eggs,

it will not Besides Lin Lixuan's prerogative, Zhao Liniang was not that iron cock-like character, since she had a share of food, she would never be harsh on her family, Brother Yan and her also had eggs every day.

Brother Yan just ate the hot boiled eggs, and hurried to the firewood house to pull the donkey and pull the mill. On the way, he frightened two young roosters who were about to crow, and an old hen jumped onto the firewood pile in fright. Lin Lixuan told him to slow down, he just ate eggs and drank saliva so he wouldn't choke.

The little donkey that was just brought home yesterday was in good spirits. When Brother Yan took the rein and brought it out, it had a proud expression on its face, scanning the little roosters and old hens on the side of the road as if examining it, its eyes full of disdain At first glance, however, even if it is the small hair stove of Kaolinzhihua, it still needs to be polished.

Brother Yan patted its back and stroked its mane. The little donkey obeyed his fingers and sniffed it. Lin Lixuan walked over with a smile and said, "This donkey is very energetic. You bought it right?" Brother

Yan Nodding happily, he agreed: "Brother Lin is really good at picking... this donkey is just a bit more expensive..."

Don't worry about the price anymore, Lin Lixuan rubbed his nose, the so-called donkey is drawn by a horse, call it quickly Grind on the rope.

The plump soybeans were soaked in the well water overnight, and the beans that had absorbed enough water were plump and soft. His slender fingers poured the soybeans into the stone trough, and Brother Yan tied the hemp rope that led the donkey to the push handle. Even though the donkey's heart is higher than the sky, it has to lower its head and work hard.

Finally, he didn't have to grind the mill with his own hands, Lin Lixuan sighed in his heart, animal power is good, he smiled, and turned to other things, Yan Geer stayed by the donkey to watch it puff and grind, and occasionally fed the little donkey A few handfuls of soybeans to eat.

Brother Yan couldn't get enough of watching the newly bought little donkey pull the mill, his eyes followed the figure of the little donkey, round and round tirelessly, wrote a few strokes and typed a set When Lin Lixuan came here for a walk again, Brother Yan was still staring at the donkey with great interest.

Brother Yan really likes animals, Lin Lixuan smiled in his heart, it seems that he really bought the right donkey.

After a while, when Lin Lixuan came to see it again, he felt that something was wrong. The donkey had been working for more than half an hour, but his energy had not started well, and his steps were slowly staggering. Let's pass it, take a closer look, this small appearance is simply wishing to be replaced by a body, this is amazing, Lin Lixuan hurried over to drag the person away, don't look, it's a donkey's mill, not a man's mill .

When Shuang'er boys were taken away, the donkey looked up at them, and Lin Lixuan looked back: I bought you back for the sake of grinding, liberating and developing the productive labor force.

The little donkey had to bow his head and continue working.

Since the couple's heart-to-heart relationship that night, some changes have merged into their relationship like spring rain moistening and materializing silently. The relationship is closer, and the relationship also oozes sweetness like sugar. Became bold, and actually took the initiative to ask him.

When Lin Lixuan was scribbling on the drawing paper, Ji Yan actually came up to him and asked him to teach him how to draw. Lin Lixuan has never been stingy with his praise for his studious spirit, so naturally he was willing to teach him how to draw and was praised Brother Yan blushed, learned a few strokes from Lin Lixuan, and after deeply satisfying his spirit of being a good teacher, he shyly showed his paintings to him as if offering a treasure.

Brother Yan has been learning to write for a while, and the posture of holding the brush is perfect, and the characters he writes have a good shape. This is the painting that just came out...

Lin Lixuan smiled and unfolded his painting, looking down at his work. The painting on it is nothing but the newcomer in the family - the little donkey.

"The drawing is not bad." Lin Lixuan closed the white paper.

"Really?" Brother Yan's eyes sparkled. He didn't expect Lin Lixuan to say yes, but he still had doubts in his heart: "But I don't think the painting looks like a little donkey at all..."

You know it doesn't . Ah, Lin Lixuan looked at him amusedly, if it wasn't for the unknown round bump next to the "donkey", he really wouldn't have guessed what his little husband had drawn.

Seeing Lin Lixuan holding back his smile, no matter how blunt he said, my brother knew he was fooling himself, and now he felt ashamed and quickly snatched back the blank paper from the other party's hand. Yan folded his painting in half, put it in his sleeve pocket, and decided to find a place to hide it secretly. After all, it was his first work, and he couldn't lose it anyway.

But I will never let Big Brother Lin see it again!

After Brother Yan's mother visited him in the evening last time, there was no further news, because something happened to Ji's family in the past few days.