Chapter 57

"If we don't have children, we won't raise them, ha, and we can save a lot of money."

"How can you say that... Raising children can be regarded as a costly thing?" Brother Yan was stunned, he never thought that the other party would Answer him like this.

How can Big Brother Lin make it so easy to have a child and raise a child? What does it mean not to raise a child if you don't have a child? He even said that not raising a child can save money? ? ? ? Is this how you save money?

"Why does it cost nothing to raise a child? With a child, there are not enough rooms in the house, and it will cost a lot of money to repair a new house. In the future, the child's clothes, diapers... When the child grows up, it will cost more to send the child to read and write. ..." Lin Lixuan counted the cost of raising the child item by item in front of Yan Geer, which made Yan Geer stunned.

After talking a lot, Lin Lixuan came to such a conclusion. He poked the dimple on Brother Yan's face with his finger, "So... Brother Yan, we can save a lot of money by not raising children."

"... "Brother Yan was choked, unable to speak for a while, and when his little head turned around, he asked the original question again, "What if I can't have children?"

"Then we won't Have a baby, what else do you want to do?" To Lin Lixuan, having a baby is really not a big deal, he doesn't have reproductive cancer, he must have a baby to prove his worth, and there is no one in the family to inherit the throne ...with or without children, how much difference does it make? After coming here, I fell in love with Yan Geer. Although Yan Geer is a twin here, his appearance is no different from that of ordinary adult males. In modern times, they are always gay, and they are not born. It's normal to have a baby.

Even though he has been here for more than half a year, Lin Lixuan still can't accept having twins in his heart. Although he really wants to have a well-behaved and beautiful child like Brother Yan, when he thinks that Brother Yan is pregnant, he draws the picture in his mind. The scene at that time made his scalp tingle. The production conditions in ancient times were not good, and it was as if a woman gave birth to a child. It was unimaginable for Shuang'er. so......

To be born or not to be born depends on fate.

Brother Yan frowned, what do I want to do? What he is asking now is what Brother Lin wants to do, why did the other party throw the question to him again, Brother Yan sniffed: "There is no child, here, This is so possible, mother, she wants to have a grandson...Brother Lin, will you marry another woman to have children."

Speaking of this, Brother Yan seemed to see that Lin Lixuan married another woman, and they became a family , and he was kicked out of the Lin family, Brother Lin would never use gentle words to coax him to tease him again, he would use all his warmth on another woman, mother is also, Zhao Liniang doesn't like him anymore, " When the time comes...Brother Lin, don't drive me away..."

Brother Yu at the side heard what his brother said, and his whole body went cold with fright, the joy just now disappeared instantly, as if he had fallen into ice water.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Brother Yan." Lin Lixuan was helpless, so he had no choice but to promise Brother Yan: "I will not marry another woman. I will only have one wife, Ji Yan, in my life."

"But what if I can't ?" Have a baby."

"Then we don't want to have a baby, boy, don't be so stubborn, how long have we been married? Just thinking that we won't be able to have a baby."

"I'm just in case."

"No, brother Yan, you Don't you understand what I mean? Brother Lin means that if we both have children, we can raise them happily. If we can't have children, we can still live happily. If we want to raise a child, then we will adopt an orphan who has no father and no mother...you don't have to worry about my mother, she will say that I have a physical problem and cannot have a child." Lin Lixuan hugged Brother Yan in his arms , kissed his face, "I said so, don't worry."

"Yeah." Brother Yan nodded sweetly, but at the same time he was a little annoyed. Now that he recalled what he said before, it seemed...as if he was threatening Lin The elder brother made him a promise, isn't it too much for me to be like this.

But Brother Lin's answer really reassured him, and he was also very happy.

At this time, Brother Yu raised his head and made a face at the two of them, and said mischievously: "Brother, you are crying, you are ashamed, I didn't cry when I fell into the paddy field."

"Look, Brother Yu laughed at you , Be good, Brother Yan, smile too."

Yan Ge'er tugged at the corners of his mouth, and slowly revealed a bright smile, which was covered with honey, and sweetened into Lin Lixuan's heart.

Lin Lixuan put his arm around Yan Ge'er's shoulders, and the three of them continued to walk towards the Lin family. Lin Lixuan approached Yan Ge'er's earworm, and laughed with a voice that could only be heard by two people: "I never knew, so my family Yan Ge'er wanted to give birth so much. My child, it seems that I have to work harder at night."

"..." The fluff on Brother Yan's ears was itchy, as if a heat wave was sprayed on it, he flinched and hid.

He hid back, but the other party continued to invade: "Brother Yan, having a baby is a matter for two people, not only me working hard, but my brother Yan also needs to work hard. Brother Lin heard that Shuang'er should take the initiative... ...it will be easier to conceive a child..."

"..." Brother Yan's ears moved, "How...how hard are you trying?"

Lin Lixuan's mouth curved up, showing a mysterious smile, and said to him: "For example, At night... sit up... move by yourself..."

Brother Yan's ears were burning, he pushed Lin Lixuan away with his hands, and pulled Brother Yu to walk forward quickly.

"Brother? Brother? Why are you walking so fast all of a sudden!"

With the efforts of the three people, the survival rate of grafted watermelon seedlings changed from 9/25 at the beginning to 1/3, then from 1/3 to 2/3, and finally, 50 watermelons were grafted. More than 40 seedlings can be successfully grafted, and the watermelon field is relatively easy to manage. After grafting, the watermelon grows rapidly, and the vines grow longer and longer. Because it is a grafted crop, only the first two pumpkin leaves are left for the pumpkin roots below. , If there are other newly grown pumpkin leaves, they must be trimmed off in time.

One after another, watermelon seedlings filled the five-acre watermelon field. Day by day, the fruit trees all over the mountain grew vigorously, and Lin Lixuan's orchard gradually took shape. The chicken farming business run by women is also booming.

The chicken farm was built in the few simple wooden houses on the mountain. Now, they have raised four to five hundred chickens in it. During the day, the roosters and hens run around the orchard with a bunch of chicks. They eat as much as they can. All of them have been used as fertilizer for the orchard, and these chickens, waving their wings every day, are so full of energy.

"Look at that rooster. I've raised chickens for so many years, and I've never seen one so proud." Mrs. Ge pulled Zhao Liniang, pointing to a red-crowned rooster in the flock and praised.

The red-crowned rooster seemed to have heard Mrs. Ge's praise, and shook its wings in a high-spirited way.

Zhao Liniang agreed, "Yes, yes, the chicken must be extremely tender. Look at the wings, how powerful they are. My Xuan'er likes chicken wings the most. I must keep them for him.

" I love chicken paws, I think he must like the chicken paws..."

These flocks of chickens who are having fun everywhere don't know, they are not far away, there are two old women pointing at them, not to praise them How beautiful, how energetic, but analyzing which chicken meat is more delicious.

"This mountain is full of fruit trees planted by your family... this,... when will it bear fruit?" Mrs. Ge asked curiously, not only she was curious, but other people in the village were also curious. The fruit trees that had been carried out from the Lin Family Mountain were raised to death one by one. When I inquired about the price of those fruit seedlings, I couldn't help but feel distressed.

The voice of the whole village: Lin Xiucai, that prodigal son! ! ! !

A good scholar, instead of studying, came to trample the land and commit crimes!

Lose it, lose it, sooner or later you will lose all your family's money. Countless people's eyes were fixed on Lin Lixuan's orchard, waiting to see their family's good show. In their view, the Lin family got lucky by chance and got a tofu recipe and made a fortune. This made them jealous But what makes them feel at ease is that Lin Xiucai is a prodigal who doesn't play cards according to common sense. With such a sum of money, he doesn't wear gold or silver. Instead, he bought a barren mountain that doesn't shit. If the crops are not planted, they will be planted with messy fruit trees.

This kind of behavior is basically throwing money into the water, drifting away with the current, and watching by the bystanders, good! Heart! pain!

Brother Yan really married a fool.

When Lin Lixuan fell into the river that time, he definitely lost his mind.

Zhao Liniang raised her eyelids reluctantly, looked at the green fruit trees all over the mountain, sighed and said, "I don't know, Xuan'er said that fruit trees usually take two or three years to bear fruit..." It took

two or three years to bear fruit... Can these fruit trees really live for two or three years?

"Two or three years? So long?"

"Yeah..."

Zhao Liniang was heartbroken, and she also felt sorry for the fruit seedlings that were wasted. The child Xuan'er didn't tell her the price when she bought the fruit seedlings. Only when the price of the fruit trees was raised, she, a mother, knew how much money her children had wasted on this matter.

Broken child, really begs to be beaten.

Zhao Liniang is not a woman with an extremely tough personality, and she has a heart of love for her own children. She can't restrain Lin Lixuan, who is as slippery as a mud monkey now, if you treat him hard, he will just smile and fool around. He is soft to him, he is softer than you, with that mouth, Zhang Guan Li Dai secretly changed the concept to silence what you said, and the quarrel started to fight coldly, the other party can keep fighting with her, after all, she, the mother, is the first to pull her face down summation.

Zhao Liniang was helpless, she couldn't afford the family's financial power, she was a country woman who had never seen the world, she was flustered when she had too much money, now there was a man, a woman and two twins in the family, all relying on Lin Li With Xuan alone, what else can she do? Life still has to go on like this.

Everyone in Bixi Village knows that a loving mother has many losers. It is Zhao Liniang, a mother who indulges her children in mischief, that raises a prodigal son like Lin Xiucai.

Their family has become a negative case for the villagers to teach their children.

"Son, you have to study hard, and don't learn from Lin Xiucai."

"Father didn't send you to school to farm the land."

"Why don't we send you to study, and if you become stupid , you can learn from Lin Xiucai." It 's like trampling the land."

Even though she complained endlessly about the children's mischief, Zhao Liniang still defended her children in front of the villagers, "As long as half of these fruit trees survive, after two years, there will be endless fruits."

"... "Ge Lao Niang pulled the corners of her mouth and smiled lightly, everyone is waiting to see the past two years...

Zhao Liniang rubbed her forehead, the only thing that comforted her in this barren hill was the five acres of watermelons.