Chapter 81

Lin Lixuan was looking for a craftsman in the county town, this time there was no trouble, he had already done it once when he was repairing a house in the village last time, he was also famous for his generosity, if he came to work here, he could get delicious food from his master, so , Artisans have also become easier to find.

Most of the craftsmen are still the same people as last time. After all, the entire Quanshui County is not very big. The foreman and Lin Lixuan knew each other very well. The foreman patted Lin Lixuan on the shoulder, and the two brothers smiled happily: "Don't worry, I will definitely build you a beautiful teahouse with two floors covering you. It can be used for hundreds of years." The

old foreman brought a few craftsmen to survey the topography of the teahouse, talking about how to build it, how many pillars are needed, how to design the interior, if there is a big stage in the middle, how should the roof be...

Lin Lixuan told them his ideal appearance, how to design the library building, a square high platform should be built in the center of the first floor, the backstage should also be designed well, there must be space and passages, and this corner, also There is room for those who play music to be placed there.

On the second floor, independent boxes should be set up, each box should have different characteristics, the railings on the second floor should be carved, and the design should be designed as a moon arch...

There are a lot of requests from Lin Lixuan to explain to the craftsmen one by one , "I can roughly understand what Boss Lin means, but you may have to wait a few more days for this drawing, and then you will not be satisfied with it..."

"Okay, I will continue to ask you this time!"

"Boss Lin, this If I do something for you this time, can I still have something to eat?" They all missed Brother Yan's skills very much.

Lin Lixuan glanced around, and the workers looked at him in unison, waiting for his answer, Lin Lixuan touched his nose: "Our shop is right next to..."

"When the time comes, you can come here for free Eat..." The

craftsmen yelled together: "Okay, Boss Lin is so refreshing!"

"Next time there is still work, come to us..."

"The chicken farm on your mountain, is it going to be expanded..."

After making an agreement with the craftsmen, the final blueprint was confirmed, and the renovation and reconstruction of the teahouse was carried out in full swing. The entire teahouse will be remodeled, and the effort required will not be much less than that of building a house last time.

The dilapidated frame of the teahouse was demolished, and the buildings that had stood on the street corner for decades collapsed. The surrounding residents came to inquire one after another, talking and talking: "What is the old teahouse being demolished for?"

"Oh, isn't it?" Is that the old man's teahouse? Why did it suddenly sell out? What about the old man?"

"The old man has returned to his hometown. I heard that he sold the teahouse to Boss Lin of Songyun Bookstore. I heard that he wanted to..."

"I heard that I want to build a new storytelling shop..."

"It's this storytelling shop, I don't know what it is for..."

"Maybe it's for reading stories or something?"

"Oh, this feeling is good..."

With such a big commotion, It also attracted the attention of the local yamen, Zhang Huoda and Zhang Shuishen brothers who were more familiar with Lin Lixuan came to ask Lin Lixuan.

"What is this going to do? I heard it was a bookstore..."

Lin Lixuan told the two of his plans, and Zhang Shuishen clapped his hands and shouted after hearing his words: "I heard you say your store, isn't that right? What kind of library, I want to find some people who can speak well... Take a look, how about me?"

Zhang Shuishen's self-recommended self-recommendation, which has always been the best, is also unique: "Let me tell you, in this Quanshui County, you can't find anyone who is more suitable for the job of a storyteller than me... In gossip in the market, there is nothing I don't know, and what I say is completely different from what other people say!!!"

"I have a golden mouth that can turn stones into gold!!!"

Actually Without his self-recommendation, Lin Lixuan also knew that Zhang Shuishen had this ability, but he was a yamen servant, how could he come here to do this job: "You are working in the government office, why bother to do something to tell me, sir... However, if you know someone who is good at this You can introduce someone to me..."

"Well, I really want to try it... If I don't become a government servant..." Zhang Shuishen felt very hot when he heard Lin Lixuan's idea. It suits him perfectly, and it's hard not to be able to do it.

It's fine if you can't come to be a storyteller, but if you want him to be an introducer, Zhang Shuishen will give you a headache, as if your head is soaked in cold water, giving him a irritating headache.

Lin Lixuan searched the market for a long time before he could find ten qualified people. These people must be literate, have a loud voice, and more importantly, they must have a good memory, speak clearly, and have a strong appeal. Only in this way can the audience be willing to listen to his story and immerse themselves in it.

The person has been found, but the training still takes a long time. He has Songyun Bookstore as his backing, and there are many stories he can tell. So many stories have to be recited by them one by one. Each person is responsible for different books and recites their own. Yes, Lin Lixuan hoped that they could each master more than three books and stories before the story building was built.

The storytelling building was completed after two months of construction. The entire frame was built of wood, and it looked completely new from the outside. The signboard written by Lin Lixuan himself was covered with a red cloth. The gate below could accommodate five or six adults. When you enter the tea house, you feel that the inside is bright and bright. The square platform in the middle is higher than a person's knees but not higher than a person's waist. It is a good height for viewing. Sitting on the tables, chairs and benches in front of the platform, you can easily watch the whole stage. everything of.

When you Lin Lixuan came to inspect, there was already a speaker he had asked to sit on the high platform and opened his posture. He cleared his throat and spread around with a loud voice: "As I said last time, Liu Wulang is here. Until..."

His voice echoed infinitely throughout the first floor, loud and round but not harsh, it sounded like a piece of music, Lin Lixuan was extremely satisfied with him.

After walking around the first floor, he climbed up to the second floor. The second floor is a small private room that is separated one by one. In the private room, you can overlook the scene of the high platform below, which is suitable for distinguished guests to enjoy alone. In the small private room, Lin Lixuan also pasted a lot of calligraphy and paintings on the wall, adding some scholarly pen and ink, and there were also ceramic crocks shipped from the porcelain factory in the neighboring county, which made the whole private room decorated with sentimentality and charm.

The arrangement is almost complete, and it will be able to open on a good day. Lin Lixuan carefully flipped through the almanac, and decided to open on the 16th of this month.

He didn't even need to publicize it. The residents of Quanshui County were already looking forward to it, waiting for him to open.

Someone came to ask earlier, "Seeing that your story building has been built, and there are many people coming in and out, the things inside should also be arranged!"

"Sixteenth, the sixteenth of this month, welcome old customers to visit then !"

"Alright..."

On the morning of the 16th, the golden sunlight streaked across the sky, and the light reflected on the red-painted pillars, illuminating the entire Storytelling Building.

There was a crowd outside, and under the expectant eyes of everyone, the door of the storytelling building was opened, the red cloth was lifted lightly, and the three big characters below were displayed in front of everyone.

Lin Lixuan greeted customers he knew or didn't know to come in. Every time Lin Lixuan opened a store, he would have a discount. This time he was not stingy. On the new opening day, everyone entered for free.

The flow of people was bustling, but not chaotic. The library was spacious and had many seats, but it couldn't hold so many people. Even though Lin Lixuan had ordered more benches, so many people came, but still couldn't sit down.

The crowd flocked in, and the babbling erhu sounded inside, and a melodious piece of music was played. After the music sounded, the noisy noise was silenced, and the scene became quiet. The storyteller on the high platform sat on a high wooden chair, With a snap of the bamboo board in his hand, he has already started to tell the audience... His

loud and clear voice reverberated in the whole storytelling building with deep emotion, and everyone could clearly hear what he said in their ears. Hold your breath, concentrate on your ears, and fix your eyes on the stage. Between the tables and seats, the waiter in the building walks back and forth, making new tea for the guests at this table, and serving melon seeds to the guests at that table.

On the stage, all the legendary stories of a person were condensed in the mouth of this old gentleman. The stories of grievances, hatred, and legends were all unfolded in this small pavilion, and everyone in the audience was fascinated by it. At that time, I forgot to spit out the melon seed shells in my mouth, and the tea in the teacup at hand was already completely cold... Time passed by in a hurry.

The voice on the stage announced the end, and everyone in the audience woke up like a dream,

"This is the end!?"

"The next paragraph, the next paragraph, the story after that?"

"Why only half of it? ..."

"Why is it the same as the serial Quan Shui Qi Tan, without a follow-up!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

The noise below was like a vegetable market, and the corner of the storyteller's mouth on the high stage curled up. He was very happy with the reaction of the crowd, and felt that his performance had achieved the expected effect. With a deep voice, he said to the people below: "If you want to know what will happen next, please listen to the next chapter to break it down. Everyone, come back tomorrow!"

"We have to wait until tomorrow, I may not have time to come tomorrow."

"Hey! This old gentleman , let's have a discussion, how did you finish today, hey, I just want to know the outcome of this plot!"

"That's right, you just need to tell us, is that woman dead or not?"

"Is it a woman? Isn't it Shuang'er?"

"How did you hear it! What kind of Shuang'er is that..."

"After all, he is covered with a mask, and he is so tall, so he must be a Shuang'er."

"Who says there are no such tall women ?!!"