Chapter 82

When foreigners came to Quanshui County, they were tossed and tossed on the boat for two days, feeling dizzy until they stood firmly on the ground. They hurriedly stopped a person and asked him where there was a resting place,

"Go over there!" Let's go to the Qingfeng Tea House, drink some tea and have a good rest."

Wei Lekang was on a long trip for the first time, and after only two or three days on the boat, he couldn't take it anymore, and wanted to get off the boat to get some fresh air, and finally the boat stopped in Quanshui County. He must get off the boat and have a good time outside, "Hey, where is the teahouse going?"

The person he asked was a young man in blue cloth shorts, and the young man stretched out his hand to show him the direction, Just as he was about to explain to him how to go there, another outsider came over to talk to him.

"My little brother, where do you go to the storytelling building here? I heard from my buddies that it is very interesting there, and I heard that there are still operas in these two days... I came here specially to join in the fun!" The

blue cloth bunt boy Brother heard the man's question, with a bright smile on his face, and enthusiastically pointed out the place for him: "Over there, over there, go there, turn a corner and walk straight along the road, and you will see the three characters "Study Building" The signboard!"

"Thank you, Brother Ha." The man asked hurriedly, and walked hurriedly, knowing the answer he wanted, and hurried over there.

After answering his question, the blue bunt brother looked at Wei Lekang apologetically, and he continued to guide him.

"The Qingfeng Teahouse is over there..., you walk along this road and turn around, and then you will see a stone tablet, and then from the stone tablet..."

Since the person walked by just now, Wei Lekang has no interest in knowing where the Qingfeng Teahouse is Now, the curiosity in his heart was attracted by another place, he quickly interrupted his brother, and asked him: "Where is your... storytelling building?"

"It's the place to listen to stories."

"...Didn't that person just say that there is some kind of opera singing?"

"Singing opera is to let people stage stories on the stage..."

"My little brother, is that place interesting? Is it interesting?"

"Of course it is interesting, I often Go to the building and listen to Mr. Shu's stories!"

"...Then why didn't you introduce me to that place just now..."

"I thought you just wanted to find a place to rest after getting off the boat..."

"I not only want Rest, I still want to have some fun..."

"Then hurry up and go with the one in front... If you don't remember the way, I'll show you the way again." The blue bunt boy scratched his head and said politely Said.

"Thank you little brother, I already know how to get there." Wei Lekang thanked the little brother, followed what he said just now, and searched according to the map.

In less than a cup of tea, Wei Lekang found the storytelling building they were talking about, a small two-story building with three large characters hanging above the gate on the first floor: Storytelling Building.

These three characters are powerful and majestic. They are really good characters. I don't know which famous artist wrote them. Wei Lekang became even more curious about this store.

Seen from the outside, the inside is already full of people, and people go in from time to time. The person in front of him should be a regular customer. He is quite familiar with the old man guarding the door

. Here it comes...Didn't you say yesterday that you don't have time today..."

"If you don't have time, you have to make time. I really want to know what the next part is about. Listening to what other people say is always not enough, so I have to listen to it. " What Mr. Cui said..."

"Yes, Mr. Cui's voice is really speechless..."

"Uncle Jiang, I really envy you. You can listen to ready-made ones at the door every day without paying..."

"Hehehe, if you have the ability, you Come with me too."

"When I am old, I will guard the gate with you..."

"Then you have to wait for decades..."

Wei Lekang saw that the man handed over five cents to the old man, He was surprised, this door also has to pay? It's really strange.

He also took out five copper coins from his pocket, walked over as if taking a stroll in the courtyard, and handed them to the old man at the gate.

The old man raised his eyes and smiled at him, and Wei Lekang also smiled at him.

Wei Lekang stepped over the one-foot-high threshold and entered the storytelling building. In the whole field of vision, there were black heads one after another. Everyone focused on the stage in front of them, and no one noticed that he came in.

He found an empty seat and sat down. This was a place where he had to spend a lot of time in his field of vision to find a place to stay. Sitting here, surrounded by people full of people, his legs and feet were all loose, and the restraint was tight. It was really uncomfortable!

Wei Lekang felt a little regretful, he got off the boat to rest, why did he make himself feel guilty, he didn't even have a comfortable place to sit! He glanced back and forth at the people around him, and thought in his heart: To attract so many people, there must be something famous among them, let's wait for a while.

There were melon seeds refreshments on the table, of course they belonged to someone else. Wei Lekang saw fruit cakes he didn't recognize on these porcelain plates carved with lotus leaves, and what was in the cup of the man next to him? It doesn't look like tea, but has a sweet and sour fruity aroma...

At this time, someone stood up and asked him what he wanted. The person whispered in his ear, for fear of disturbing the guests around him. Wei Lekang looked up and saw a young man with a white scarf on his shoulder. He estimated the other person in his heart. It should be the boy who entertains customers in the store.

"Guest, do you need refreshments?"

"Here, it's the same as the one over there." The

other party asked in a low voice, and Wei Lekang also spoke in a low voice. Things came up.

There are square and round pastry dumplings in a plate of pastries. You can tell they are soft and delicious just by looking at them. Wei Lekang tasted one. The cold skin and soft and glutinous filling are sweet but not greasy. It is extremely delicious.

The melon seeds brought over smelled like tea. At first, Wei Lekang thought he had smelled it wrong. The melon seeds actually smelled like tea? After a few clicks, he finished eating a small handful of melon seeds in a short time. This must have been well-fried with tea leaves. Eating melon seeds is like drinking tea. , deliciously addictive.

Wei Lekang is like finding a treasure. He always loves to eat melon seeds, but he never thought that the melon seeds fried with tea can be so crispy and pleasant, with a different taste. He eats them so that the buds tremble, and his lips and tongue move slightly. At this moment, he The joy in the tongue is like a person who is pleasantly surprised and happy when he goes to a place he has never been to and sees a scenery he has never seen before.

Eating too many melon seeds inevitably leads to dry mouth, so Wei Lekang poured himself a new cup of "tea". After pouring out, there was no tea aroma, but a faint fruity aroma. Could it be the juice squeezed from the fruit?

There are black fruit pieces floating in the light yellow juice. Wei Lekang took a sip. It was sweet and slightly sour, with a strong fragrance and delicious taste. It was as sweet as fruit juice, but with the taste of green tea. It was wonderful!

After satisfying his curiosity and desire for tongue and tongue, Wei Lekang finally put his full attention on the front stage.

Sitting on the stage was a middle-aged man with a red hat, pigtails behind his back, and a mustache that fluttered between his nose when he spoke.

His voice is loud and powerful, it can be seen that he has practiced on weekdays, and he is just saying: "At this moment, there is a person hiding..."

The plot of the story is talking about the confrontation between the enemy and us, and the atmosphere is like an open bow. Ready to go, tense like a taut string.

Wei Lekang had only listened to it for a short time, but he was brought into a dangerous plot by the infectious voice.

He was engrossed in listening, and he held the melon seeds in the palm of his hand blankly, and he didn't care about eating anymore.

After the middle-aged man with the red hat on top bowed and took the curtain call, Wei Lekang gradually came back to his senses, and the people around him were still wondering, "Why is this all over?"

"It's going to be tomorrow again..."

"One Why did the hour pass so quickly?"

"Could the old man play tricks and turn an hour into half an hour?"

"What's the next program?"

"Wait a minute, it seems to be an excerpt... called What a dream in a garden."

"I prefer to listen to books, so I won't watch this play, let's go first..."

"Don't rush to go, this opera is not very interesting..."

Wei Lekang drank tea and ate melon seeds , waiting for the next show to appear, at this moment he felt that the five cents to enter the door was too worthwhile! The storytelling just now is enough to pay back the book, I didn't expect there will be a show next.

It would be great if there was a place like this in their hometown, so that people who have nothing to do will have a place to go.

The sound of drums and music was playing on the stage, and the actors had already appeared on the stage. The man above him who was dressed in brocade clothes and jade belt with fish scales just sang: "It turns out that there are so many flowers and reds, and it seems that they are all ruined..." The

figure is graceful, with lotus steps Touching, turning around and raising the eyes contains thousands of styles, people with discerning eyes can tell that it is a beautiful pair.

Singing and acting, no wonder it is called singing opera. Wei Lekang propped his chin with his hands, and he was curious how many novel things there are in this whole storytelling building.

At sunset, Wei Lekang stood up and stretched like a dream, stepped over the threshold and went out. Just as he went out, he bumped into his fellow shipmate Yu Mingcheng who was anxiously looking for him.

The two met on the boat, the destination was the same capital, and they got along very well. Wei Lekang said he wanted to get off the boat to breathe, but who knew he just said he was going to take a rest for a while, but he didn't come back for three or four hours. Yu Mingcheng on the boat was anxious, the boat was about to leave, "You don't get back on the boat, the boat is about to leave!"

Wei Lekang was infected by the other party's anxiety, and hurriedly urged the other party to hurry up and catch the boat: "Then you Go back to the boat."

After Yu Mingcheng found Wei Lekang, he breathed a sigh of relief for a short while, he held Wei Lekang's hand, and was about to rush back, but saw that the other party was motionless: "What's wrong with you, why don't you go away? "

Ah Cheng, hurry back to the boat...I won't leave, I'll play here for a few days..."

Yu Mingcheng's expression at this time was very complicated, all the mixed feelings in his heart were written on his face, and he stared at him inexplicably. With Wei Lekang.

"What nonsense, we agreed to go to the capital together, why didn't you leave halfway!!"

Yu Mingcheng really wanted to knock his brain open to see what was inside, or what obsession he got off the boat, why? Suddenly decided not to leave?

"Let me tell you, this county town is very interesting. I will spend the afternoon in a place called Storytelling Building..."

"Then it should be enough for you to play all afternoon... Come back to the boat with me!"

"No, no, Ah Cheng, go to the capital alone, I won't go."

"You must be bewitched..." Yu Mingcheng grabbed Wei Lekang's hand and pulled him towards the pier. Even if Wei Lekang was grabbed by the wrist, he would not compromise. During tea time, he still didn't move at all.

People passing by all looked at the two of them a few times, and they still looked at the foolish eyes. There was also a young man in Tsing Yi who had just come out of the storytelling building together, watching the two of them while nibbling sunflower seeds.

The whispers of passers-by spread into the ears of the two:

"By the way, what's the matter with these two people? They are chatting in the street...it's indecent..."

"Maybe one of them is Shuang'er."

"Your eyes Is there something wrong? Can you see where there is a red mole between people's eyebrows?"

"Hey, you haven't seen it, you don't necessarily have a pregnancy mole between the eyebrows to be a twin..."

"In the storytelling passage a few days ago Wasn't there a man who had a mole between his eyebrows gouged out to join the army for his father and finally became the twin son of a general?"

"..."

Everyone in this county must be sick! ! !

Seeing two men arguing in the street, one would suspect that one of them is Shuang'er! !

Also... Shuang'er who joined the army for his father! !

Yu Mingcheng let go of Wei Lekang's hand indignantly, "It doesn't matter you, stay as long as you like."

After he finished speaking, he shook his sleeves and turned around to leave. At this time, Wei Lekang who was let go was unwilling, and he quickly called Said: "Ah Cheng, don't be angry!"

Wei Lekang trotted to catch up with his friend and walked side by side. He grabbed his friend's wrist and pulled him hard to turn around, making him face to face with himself.

Yu Mingcheng was a little shorter than him, and Wei Lekang looked closer at him, only to find that his family was really good-looking, with delicate eyebrows and rosy lips, even compared to the pair who just sang operas, his hands were not bad. Consciously caressing the center of each other's eyebrows, Wei Lekang said with a silly smile: "Hey, Ah Cheng, I just found out that you have a scar between your eyebrows!"

Wei Lekang screamed in shock as if he had discovered a new world, and Yu Mingcheng heard his words However, his reaction was like that of a cat whose tail was trampled on. He slapped Wei Lekang's handsome face ruthlessly, beating Wei Lekang indiscriminately.

After slapping Yu Mingcheng, he turned around and continued walking.

The stunned Wei Lekang stood there blankly, red marks appeared on Jun's face, it could be seen that the other party really used his strength, he covered his injured face, and wanted to speak, but before his voice came out, he covered his face in pain: "Oh, oh!" cried out in pain.

He just made a harmless little joke, why is the other party so angry?