Chapter 80

Mrs. Ji was about to stop Lin Lixuan at this moment, when Brother Yan happened to come out, and Brother Yan walked over and was sandwiched between Mrs. Ji and Lin Lixuan. Mrs. Ji's pair of gray eyes with cloudy eyes stared at him firmly. Brother Yan who came out.

Is this person in the emerald green shirt still the gray brother Yan in her memory? Just the needlework of the fabric on the clothes is already very expensive, as well as the belt buttons, Lin Lixuan is really generous to his husband.

Look at his appearance again...

Oh, her brother is really more and more beautiful, he really looks like the exquisite porcelain displayed in the treasure shop in the county town, with smooth skin, round face, and a scorching glow in his face. of light.

And these eyes, it was the first time for Mrs. Ji to see Ji Yan's eyes clearly. The black and white eyes were like fine glass beads, piercing straight into Mrs. Ji's heart.

In the past, brother Yan didn't dare to raise his head in front of her, but now, he dared to look directly at me, an old woman, and old lady Ji felt very uncomfortable for a while.

"Grandma? I can't afford to call you that." Mrs. Ji squinted her eyes and spoke in a strangely elongated tone, like the voice of an old erhu.

Lin Lixuan let go of the donkey's rein, and took a step forward to grab Brother Yan's hand,

"Brother Yan, let's go inside."

Ji Yan held Lin Lixuan's hand tightly, and took a deep look at Mrs. Ji , the two turned around to leave.

"Wait, stop here." Mrs. Ji slammed her cane on the ground, and the splashed stones rolled to Lin Lixuan's feet.

"Ms. Ji, what else

do you need?" "What about my family's article...why don't you use it?" Mrs. Ji still remembered the original purpose of coming here, she wanted to ask Lin Lixuan for an explanation.

"Oh? He also contributed to Songyun Bookstore? Why didn't I know?" Lin Lixuan was not pretending, he really didn't know. Although he reviews manuscripts

, he usually only looks at the content of the article and not the author's name. If the person's writing is good, he pays attention to who wrote it. If the writing is not good, who knows who it is...

One after another, Ji Xuan's articles were mixed in, and he didn't necessarily know it. Since the author's name didn't catch his eyes, it must have been brushed down.

"How could you not know! It must be your fault. You deliberately didn't use his manuscript, did you?"

"You just thought my family was talented, so you didn't dare to use his. You were afraid that he would surpass you!!" Although In Ji's third family, Mrs. Ji's heart has been cold for half a year, but she still can't let go of her son and grandson who have loved her for decades. She always believes that her grandson is very talented and knowledgeable, and he is the pride of their Ji family.

"I'm afraid he will surpass me? Your grandson must also be talented? Mrs. Ji, even if your grandson wants to compare, he should compare with those students in the county academy. Why do you do business with me, Boss Lin, who grows an orchard? Than? Who else calls me Lin Xiucai now?"

This confused old lady is afraid that she is still living in her dream, and that her grandson's manuscript has not been used, so she suspects that he did it, which is really ridiculous.

"Isn't it... You, you are just..." Mrs. Ji was provoked by Lin Lixuan's words, and she wanted to continue, but suddenly...

"That's because Ji Xuan wrote it. The things are too bad, so I couldn't choose!!!" Another childish voice beside the three people sounded, it turned out that it was Ji Yu who poked his head out of the yard, and he was also the one who said what he said just now.

Ji Yu was also dressed in green clothes like his elder brother, the green clothes set him off like a water onion, he yelled the words just now, his eyes widened.

"What did you say?! You bastard, you have become like this in the Lin family!! Who taught you to say that about your cousin!" Mrs. Ji's anger was directed at the new brother Yu .

Today's Brother Yu is not as afraid of his grandma as before. He slipped out like a slippery fish and slipped into the middle of his brother and brother-in-law, holding his tender little face between their arms.

Facing his grandma's fierce eyes, Brother Yu was not afraid, he still repeated his point of view, and said again: "My cousin's writing is bad!!

" Feel free to spread rumors!!" Mrs. Ji was so angry that her eyes and nose were crooked, this Brother Yu, with the backing of the Lin family, dared to yell at his grandma, if I knew it, I should have forced him to be a child bride .

Brother Yu's cat-like eyes were wide open, and he said in a crisp voice: "I can read, my husband taught me how to read!"

"I have seen the manuscript written by cousin Ji Xuan, and there are many typos in it ." , It doesn't look like it was written by a scholar at all!"

"Several words, even my twin who has just learned to read, can recognize them, but he made a mistake!"

"I asked Brother Chu and Brother Huang, it was written by my cousin. Things are far-fetched and the words don't convey the meaning, it doesn't make sense at all!!"

"And his handwriting is super ugly, crooked is not as good as mine!!"

Mrs. Ji was stunned by Brother Yu's series of words , her dearest and smartest grandson, how could he be like what he said...

The article written by Ji Xuan should be the best, how could it be nonsense?

Brother Yu even learned to lie in the Lin family? ? ?

"You twin, you are full of lies!!" The irritable old lady Ji picked up her crutches and wanted to hit someone, and her dead branch-like hand reached out to grab brother Yu's shoulder.

Lin Lixuan grabbed the cane with his left hand, and blocked the hand of Mrs. Ji with his right hand. He was irritated by the other party's action. Lin Lixuan looked at the angry Mrs. Ji in front of him and sneered, "Did you hear, Mrs. Ji, Brother Yu?" Everything he said was true. The brother Chu he was talking about was Chu Zihang from the county academy

. What he wrote is nonsense, if you don't believe it, take his manuscript and ask the literate people around..."

After Lin Lixuan finished speaking, he let go of the things in his hand, and Mrs. Ji staggered back, What Lin Lixuan said in front of Mrs. Ji was undoubtedly rubbed with his finger on a mirror covered with white mist. The mist was wiped away, and the tragic truth was revealed in front of her...

What your grandson wrote is not at all true. No shit! ! !

A little Shuang'er who has just learned to read can recognize his typos! !

If you don't believe me, just take his hand and ask the literate people around... The

crooked words are not as good as my writing! ! !

The belief that Mrs. Ji had always insisted on collapsed at this moment. Her complexion was as pale as a piece of white paper. After opening her mouth, she could no longer close it. Mrs. Ji said a few words silently: "... ...How is it possible, my grandson...you must be lying to me..."

Looking at the dumbfounded old lady Ji who was still in shock, Lin Lixuan suddenly felt sorry for the old man, and he patted Brother Yu's Shoulder, told him to stop talking, and walked home together holding the hands of the two of them.

At this time, Mrs. Ji has no time to stop them, she is immersed in her own thoughts, maybe she is regretting, maybe she is comforting herself...

When entering the room, Brother Yu suddenly raised his head and asked: "Just now, did I say something wrong?"

The old lady Ji in his impression is always the most dignified and imposing, and they, juniors, will never Dare to disobey her.

Mrs. Ji has never been as embarrassed as she was just now, like a hen soaked by heavy rain.

Yan Ge'er comforted and stroked his hair, gently stroking his hair with his gentle fingers, Lin Lixuan hugged Yan Ge'er's waist and said to Yu Ge'er: "You are right, let your grandma There's nothing wrong with recognizing your cousin's true talents earlier..."

Mrs. Ji's crutches fell to the ground, her silver hair was scattered by the wind, and her brown skin was old and mottled. At this moment, she became older.

Mrs. Ji walked back to Ji's house with a dazed expression. Everyone in Mr. Ji's family knew what the old lady was doing. Seeing her come back, they rushed over to ask for news.

"How is it? Lin Xiucai, is he willing to use

Xuan'er's article?" "Is Lin Lixuan deliberately jealous of his talent so he dare not use my article?"

"Yes, grandma, you have made it clear to Lin Xiucai No."

"I heard that if you can serialize a novel on it, you can earn dozens of taels of silver!!!"

"Wow, then we are underdeveloped, mother, we need to hire servants to work... Brother is really amazing It 's gone!"

Mrs. Ji was leaning on crutches, her fingers trembling a little, her cloudy eyes looked at Ji Xuan, Ji Xuan looked at her for a while, and blinked for no reason, Mrs Ji trembled hoarsely The voice said: "Lin Xiucai said that what you wrote is nonsense..."

Ji Xuan was like a cat whose tail was stepped on, and he raised his brows and cursed: "He must be jealous, grandma, please don't I was deceived by his words..."

Granny Ji slowly stretched out her right hand, and spread out her palm in front of Ji Xuan: " Bring it here for me to see?

" I ca n't read!!" "I want to read if I can't read..." Ji Xuan entered the room reluctantly and took a few manuscripts on yellow paper and handed them to Granny Ji, who accepted them tremblingly with thin fingers, Glance above. Because of illiteracy, she has never seen the works her grandson studied, and only heard praise for him from her daughter-in-law and son, so she took it seriously. Now she carefully looks at the words written by the other party. Even an illiterate person has basic aesthetics. The things written by Ji Xuan are indeed as Yu Geer said, crooked and crooked, and there are all kinds of black and white. Point, this is not something written by a literati, it is even uglier than paper to wipe your butt! "Grandma, you don't understand what you're looking at?!" "That's right, old woman, what happened to you when you went to the Lin's house!" "Mother, did you tell Lin Xiucai?" "That's right, after you finish talking, go and light the fire! !" Mrs. Ji ignored all the noises around, she only knew that something was broken in her heart. After a cornerstone collapsed, the whole building built in her heart could no longer stand up, and Mrs. Ji thought to herself in a trance: They all said that I was partial to the third family...but why am I partial?

Because the third child in her family can do carpentry, he is much smarter than his first two brothers who can only farm the land honestly. Ji Xuan grew up smart and cute. Several of his cousins ​​no longer go to school. Still studying in the academy...

Compared with the old three, the other two are so worthless, so she should be partial.

However, if you think about it carefully, why only the third child can master woodworking skills is because Mrs. Ji is willing to spend money to send him to learn, and why only Ji Xuan is still studying in the academy, it is because...

"Ji Qian next year Don't go out to the academy anymore, where does your family get so much money to send you to study, if you go to the academy next year, I won't pay that money again..."

"You just need to know a few words... You are excellent, so just let him study..."

Is Ji Laosan excellent? Is Ji Xuan better than the other grandchildren? "Old lady, after you go

to the county seat with us, you will definitely enjoy the blessings..."

"After you choose your son and get married, you will have a great-grandson in your arms!"

He changed his face and turned to her, and the dead old woman shouted behind her back,

"An old woman only knows how to eat plain rice..."

"Why did grandma follow our family and ask our family to raise her? Uncle and uncle are also grandma's sons." , They should also pay for it!!"

"That's right, the eldest and the second should be raised!"

During this process, Mrs. Ji was disappointed, but they were her own sons and grandsons after all, so how could she blame them? They, they are indeed old, useless, dragging them down...

For the best children of our old Ji's family, I did nothing wrong... Mrs. Ji has been consoling herself like this.

But now, a strong regret rose from the soles of her feet and permeated her whole body.

The best and most outstanding baby son and grandson in her heart, what kind of outstanding children and grandchildren are they, they are obviously the white-eyed wolf raised by her heart and soul!

Mrs. Ji really regretted it. She regretted dividing the family. After the family was divided, she knew that her eldest son and second son were good, and Li Yue'e and Liu Yufeng, the two daughter-in-laws, were also good, at least they would not be like Liu Li. She can't even do housework, but she still has the face to ask her, an old woman, to do things, she is really mad at her!

The grandchildren she loved since she was a child did not respect and love her as much as Mrs. Ji imagined. Mrs. Ji really hoped that God would give her regret medicine and let her go back to the time when she had not separated.