Chapter 52

"People won't let you take him away."

Guan Zi stretched his waist and stretched his neck and shouted at him, "Why do you keep him? If you stop him again, I'll call someone to arrest him by force.

After finishing speaking, he smiled faintly: "All the money is collected, unless you redeem it." Lin

Lixuan raised his eyebrows: "Whose pocket did the money go into? Of course that person took it out." Mrs. Ji

nodded The gray silver hair on the upper body was simply tied up with a rope, and her sturdy body stood still. Like a street thug, she spread her hands: "The money has been spent."

"You are so fast. "The grandson's selling money is used up so quickly, I'm afraid the family members won't regret it, what about Brother Yu's parents? Why don't you come along with me, let's take a look at Mrs. Ji's face, Lin Lixuan is also very curious about what kind of expressions Mrs. Ji and his wife will have.

"That's my own grandson." The subtext is why I can't touch my grandson's money. She is all the elders in the family. Who dare not listen to what she says, and who dares to persuade her to do what she wants to do?

Lin Lixuan taunted her: "The deed of prostitution is here, and you want to kiss your grandson?"

Seeing this, Liu Li said to Lin Lixuan, "Lin Xiucai, you are a smart person, and the third aunt asked you if you would like to pay forty taels of silver ?" Willing to pay..."

Third Aunt spoke very straightforwardly.

The three of them came together today, to put it bluntly, for money. For Mrs. Ji and Liu Li, whether Ji Yu was asked by the Jiang family to be a child bride-in-law, or was cut off by Lin Lixuan, anyway, it would be fine if he got forty taels of silver, and they didn't care whether Brother Yu was dead or not. Yes, if Lin Lixuan is willing to pay the money, then everyone is happy. If Lin Lixuan is not willing, brother Yu will go to Jiang's house. No one can stop them. They will eventually gain.

For Guan Zi, he just came to watch a good show. Brother Yu is not the only one who is compatible with the young master of the Jiang family. Now, then there is no need to make any extra troubles. If Brother Yu can't leave, I will accompany Mrs. Ji and his daughter-in-law to come here today for a cutscene, and force some money from the Lin family. Mrs. Ji and the others promised him benefits, hehehe... ...

These three people have already agreed.

Lin Lixuan smiled suddenly, and the three people on the opposite side were startled by his smile. They were so angry just now, why now...

"Let me take the money...just..." The

three of them glanced at each other, their eyes lit up , Mrs. Ji asked: "Just what?"

"I have two requests."

There are still requests? Liu Li frowned: "What request?"

"I want Brother Yu's deed of prostitution." If

you want Brother Yu's deed of prostitution, does that mean that Brother Yu has returned to Ji's house? Guan Zi raised his eyebrows and said ambiguously: "...Okay, maybe you still miss my brother..."

Lin Lixuan glared at him, "Shut up! You are so dirty."

"..."Okay, brother Yu is not here, so I will save his rice .

"I want you to write down a letter to explain that my brother has nothing to do with the Ji family."

"This..." Mrs. Ji hesitated, and agreed to this request. From then on, the Lin family and the Ji family have no relationship by marriage.

As an outsider, the matchmaker Guan Zi agreed first: "Yes!"

"..."

"..." Both Mrs. Ji and Liu Li had no objection, and after the outsider made a decision for them, they felt much more at ease.

Ji Yan and Ji's family have severed their kinship, and from then on, bridges return to bridges, roads return to roads, and there is nothing more to do with each other.

Lin Lixuan personally wrote these words on the white paper, Mrs. Ji pressed her handprint on the paper, and Xu Guan, as a witness, each took their own things and left satisfied.

After the three uninvited guests left, the Lin family's courtyard returned to calm. Brother Yan came out with Brother Yu. Lin Lixuan walked up to them and said to Brother Yan, "Would you blame me for making my own decisions and letting you and your family The relationship is broken."

Brother Yan shook his head, "...that's fine, they won't have an excuse to make trouble,...even though it doesn't matter, I will go back to see my mother."

"It's just the money..."

Brother Yu in his arms suddenly raised his head, spoke loudly, with a light in his eyes: "Brother, I will return the money to you."

Brother Yan shook his head, but Lin Lixuan squatted down with a smile, squeezed Pinching brother Yu's cheek, "Okay, brother, I will wait for you to earn back forty taels of silver, and your deed of sale will be in my hands. When you pay back the money, I will give you the deed of sale. Marriage is up to you."

Brother Yu opened his eyes wide and nodded heavily with all his strength: "Yes."

Evil people have their own difficulties.

The reason why Lin Lixuan readily gave money to the other party was mainly because he didn't want to fight and quarrel with them. It was too bad, and the two brothers Ji Yu and Ji Yan were the ones who would be hurt in the end. The only problem that could be solved with money was not a problem. From now on, Brother Yu has nothing to do with them, it's good to let Brother Yu remember the forty taels of silver, he believes that Brother Yu will surprise him.

On the other hand, it was also to push Ji Lao San's family, so that Ji Lao Madam would happily take the money and move to the county town with her third son's family to "care for the rest of the world". After Ji's family separated, Lin Lixuan did not believe Ji Lao Madam There is still a good life, she is now supported by the third son, Ji Youyin, and the third daughter-in-law, Liu Li, all because she can suck the blood of the other two sons to subsidize the third son's family.

After Mrs. Ji went to the county with her, do you still want to be the head of the family? dream! Compared with the eldest and the second, Ji and the third child have been favored and spoiled by her, and they don't have much respect and love for her. The whole family of the third child is used to getting things from Mrs. Ji, and when the old lady can no longer provide what they want. When her interests become a burden instead, she just waits for her precious son's family to turn their backs on her.

Old Madam Ji has lived for most of her life, but she has never seen clearly which son is best for her.

Furthermore, even Brother Yu knew that Ji Xuan had no desire to study, so could the college teachers see his talent and marry their daughter to him? There must be something strange in it, even if there is no trick, it costs a lot of money for people to study, and Ji Lao's family's dream of getting the first place in Ji's exam is destined to be nothing.

The county town has a lot of expenses. How long can it last for a sixty or seventy-year-old lady, a beautiful daughter-in-law and son, plus an uneducated son and daughter-in-law, just relying on Ji Laosan to do carpentry to earn money?

Sitting and eating the mountain, eating the trap immediately, waiting for them to go to the end of the mountain by themselves.

The matter was settled, but Zhao Liniang was puzzled, yes, every time she thought of the nephew of the county magistrate next door, her head hurt, and the string in her head was stretched like it was pulled out to play cotton. Thank God Amitabha, but... she pulled her son and asked carefully: "Where did you get the forty taels of silver?"