Chapter 11 Stories

The little head that poked in looked into the yard, Ji Yu felt uneasy, a little afraid to go in, this was his first time here, and he sneaked here without telling his parents at home, his thin fingers grabbed the clothes Brother Yu bit his lip.

"Don't you want to see your brother? Why don't you go in." A little boy who was half a head taller than him next to him urged.

"I..." Brother Yu was struggling when he heard an adult male voice calling him: "Brother Yu?"

Lin Lixuan stood up, clapped his hands to wipe off the mud on his palms, and walked to the gate of the yard. , smiled at Brother Yu who was still in a state of anxiety: "Why don't you come in? Do you need to talk to Brother Yan?" "Brother

..."

Lin Lixuan let the two children into the room, and Ji Yan was Changing clothes with needlework in the room, seeing Brother Yu quickly put down the things in his hands, "What's the matter? Is there something wrong at home?"

Brother Yu pursed his lips and shook his head: "There is nothing at home,... I just miss my brother..." Originally in Ji's house, Brother Yu was brought up by Ji Yan since he was a child, and he would secretly leave anything to eat and use for him, but now that Brother Yan is married, he is an old man in Ji's family. Parents care more about Ji Qian, the elder son of a child that no one cares about. They usually don't pay much attention to him, and no one cares about him when he's cold or hungry. He often hides under the quilt alone at night, wiping tears and thinking about Ji Yan.

Ji Yan hugged Brother Yu into his arms, and wiped the black dirt on Ji Yu's face with his sleeves, "Brother misses you too, how are parents and elder brother?" Brother Yu, whose face was wiped

clean, revealed He has a beautiful little face, he is as thin as Ji Yan, the flesh on his face is too thin to pinch, only a pair of big black eyes are set in the eye sockets, smooth and moist like stones in water after being washed. "Both parents are fine... It's just that my elder brother's temper is getting worse..."

After Ji Qian married Song Qiaoer, he was unwilling to do so in his heart, but he couldn't resist. Compared with his helpless little boy, Song Qiaoer, who grew up in the Orion family, had a fierce look on his face. You are so angry, you don't look like a woman at all. Facing such a woman, you might as well marry a twin! !

Especially seeing Ji Ya and the petite Zhao Qingqing who got married on the same day, every day, Ji Qian became even more angry, and even began to resent Ji Boss and Li Yue'e, hating them for marrying him such a daughter-in-law, He didn't dare to vent his anger on the fierce Song Qiaoer, he would only make irresponsible remarks and resentment towards his parents.

No matter how bad their son is, as parents, Ji and his wife are willing to bear it. Facing Ji Qian's anger, they have no choice but to surround their son with good words all day long, and Xiao Shuang'er can't care less about it.

The one who followed Brother Yu was a child from the family who lived at the end of the west village. His name was Tian Yang. The black lacquer he was wearing was as shabby as Brother Yu's, so tattered that Lin Lixuan thought he was a little beggar.

Ji Yan and Ji Yu were talking with the two brothers over there, so he looked around the room with his eyes open. When he saw Lin Lixuan's desk with wet handwriting and heavy ink, he couldn't bear to leave with his eyes fixed on it. Lin Lixuan Xuan noticed his gaze: "Why? Want to read and write?" The

little boy nodded. Of course he wanted to read and read, but his family was poor and they couldn't afford him to go to a private school.

"Then do you want to learn?"

Hearing Lin Lixuan's words, Tian Yang subconsciously opened his eyes wide, and his heart jumped wildly: "Are you willing to teach me?" He knew that Lin Lixuan was a scholar in the village, if he was willing to teach him ...

Looking at the little boy's eager eyes, Lin Lixuan chuckled, then shook his head. He didn't have the patience to teach little luotou to read every day.

Tian Yang lowered his head in disappointment.

"However..." Lin Lixuan paused, raised his right hand and pointed at Brother Yan, "You can let Brother Yan teach you." Brother

Yan? ?

Ji Yan's eyes widened, asking him to teach?

Brother Yu in his arms also widened his eyes: Brother Yu can read!

"I can't do it..." Brother Yan shook his head, he had only learned a few words himself, how could he teach others?

"You just tell him what I taught you."

Brother Yu has ignored the news since he heard that Brother Yan can also read, and he hastily pulled his brother's sleeve, "Brother, brother, You can teach me too."

Tian Yang next to him also looked at Ji Yan expectantly.

"Okay...but I can only know a little bit."

Although Ji Yan said that he can only know a little bit, this "a little bit" is already as huge as a mountain for the two children, Ji Yutianyang. Learning to write is a must. Things they didn't dare to think about before, this kind of mentality is like Brother Yan before, and they are already very satisfied if they can learn two words secretly.

The two little boys immediately begged Brother Yan to teach them, but Brother Yan had no choice but to put aside the sewing work at hand, led them to squat on the ground, and scratched on the ground with wooden sticks to let them know how to read. Yan Geer taught with trepidation, but the two children learned happily. Yan Geer was writing on the ground with wooden sticks, and at the same time glanced at Lin Lixuan for help. Just doing what he was doing.

Brother Yan taught them for a while, and then said that he wanted to tell them a story. When the two children heard that there was a story to listen to, they stopped learning the happy words immediately, and urged Brother Yan to tell them the story.

Looking at the bright eyes of the two little radish heads, Brother Yan's heart began to sink, and he even began to regret why he said he wanted to tell them a story...

After getting married with Lin Lixuan, except for the night they got married, they did "that "Except for the "stuff matter", other times, the two would lie on the same bed. Lin Lixuan taught him to read and write, or told him stories. After spending so many days with Lin Lixuan, Ji Yan naturally heard many stories. Facing Brother Yu and Tian Yang, he will have the confidence to tell them that he wants to tell them a story.

The two children sat obediently and listened to Brother Yan. Brother Yan began to say: Once upon a time...on a piece of China, there was a stone that had been weathered by wind and rain. One day, the stone cracked and a monkey was born... ...

Lin Lixuan who came to join in the fun couldn't help laughing in his heart when he heard Brother Yan "telling stories".

The two children were very supportive at first, but Brother Yan was really lacking in language. When he told the story, he would shake it out one by one like shaking beans, which was not attractive at all. The son couldn't cheer up anymore, so Ji Yan had no choice but to ask Lin Lixuan for help again.

The boy's pitiful eyes looked like a little milk dog who only wanted to be petted by his master. Lin Lixuan restrained the evil taste in his heart, and finally agreed to solve his problem. He took over and continued to tell the story of the monkey with the two children... Lin Lixuan told the story The letter was eloquent, yet reasonable, and even Ji Yan, who had already heard the story once, couldn't help being attracted.

Although the plot is still the same, the words used by Lin Lixuan are different, but the result is still the same attractive? Brother Yan looked at Lin Lixuan with adoring eyes, so the three little heads listened to Lin Lixuan's speech attentively. If it wasn't for the fear of being scolded, the two children would be reluctant to leave, and just wanted to stay at the Lin's house and listen to Lin Lixuan's continuation. .

At first, I thought that the child was not strong-minded, and Tian Yang only talked about it when he wanted to learn how to read, but he didn't expect the child to take it seriously. Come to join in the fun, Zhao Liniang has always liked children, and she doesn't reject them coming to play.

Three days later, Lin Lixuan went to the county town alone. Zhao Liniang asked him why he was going to the county town. Lin Lixuan replied that it was "Songyun Bookstore". Come back earlier, Ji Yan can't go with him this time, Zhao Liniang asked a well-connected acquaintance in the village to help him go to the county to pick up some needlework such as shoe soles and sewing clothes, Brother Yan I also helped to do it, so naturally I couldn't follow.

These tasks are meticulous, especially strenuous. Although the income is not much, it is still an income anyway.

Lin Lixuan arrived at the county seat in a bullock cart. He first entered the city gate and went directly to the Songyun Bookstore on the East Street. The guy who was guarding the bookstore was still the guy he met a few days ago. When Lin Lixuan was lukewarm, it took the boss a lot of effort to remember who Lin Lixuan was, and he pointed to the corner of the manuscript he mentioned: "Where are you still? Our boss is busy recently, so how can we have time to read this stuff?" ?"

Lin Lixuan didn't know if the boss was busy or not, but this guy had no intention of helping him, and was even a bit malicious.

He also expected this kind of result, the boss didn't see it, only this vulgar and illiterate boy, no matter how good his tongue skills are, he can't make it out of the sky. For this kind of result, he can only admit it, it is also his previous experience. Too much for granted, not thoughtful... As the saying goes, there

is no unparalleled road, if this road does not work, you have to find another way.

Eggs can't be put in the same basket, Lin Lixuan has another thing to do when he comes to the county this time.

After he walked out of the bookstore, he stopped a passerby and asked him where he was going. Following the direction pointed out by the passerby, Lin Lixuan walked there unhurriedly.

After Lin Lixuan walked out of Songyun Bookstore, a man sitting by the bookshelf raised his head. He looked thoughtfully at Lin Lixuan's leaving back. The place where he was sitting was hidden, and Lin Lixuan didn't notice him when he came in just now.

The man stood up, walked to the pile of debris, and found the manuscript that Lin Lixuan and the guy were talking about from the bottom.