Chapter 4 Literacy

Holding the egg in Ji Yan's hand, he felt warm in his palm. Lin Lixuan pulled him to sit at the table. Ji Yan's complexion was much better than in the morning, and his bright black eyes looked at Lin Lixuan's movements with strange colors. .

Lin Lixuan is writing a book, and the chapters on the stone beside the table are covered with black ink brush calligraphy, which is his masterpiece today. The novel he wrote was adapted from the Romance of the Gods. In the ancient feudal society, it would be safe to write these stories about gods and gods. Although he has never heard of any literary inquisition in this era, he still has to be careful.

Of course he would not just copy the content of Fengshenyanyi directly. After all, the humanities and histories of the two worlds are different, and there is another gender, that is Shuang'er. The plot is more in line with the reason of this world.

It doesn't matter if you have an extra Shuang'er, just change the gender of some of the tasks in it, Daji or something, to a seductive fox spirit Shuang'er...Do you want Nezha to change it to Shuang'er too? ... Still don't need it, it's too heavy.

Compared with other hard work, this method is more suitable for Lin Lixuan now.

Lin Lixuan can't do the behavior of the time traveler in the novel, he can't make soap, he can't make a bicycle by hand, and he can't make machine shells... The protagonist in the story does these things like a cheat Convenient and fast, it falls to a realistic person, who in modern times has mastered these skills for no reason?

Not to mention that Lin Lixuan is still the president of a group in modern times. He was born in a rich family. If he is asked to analyze the stock market, grasp the company's direction and development, that's pretty much the same, the basic means of making a living? He really doesn't know...

Even if he really knows the technology that is ahead of this era, if he uses it without a certain social status, he will be burned to death as a monster.

Ji Yan rested his chin in both hands, and watched Lin Lixuan writing a book. He couldn't read, but he felt that Lin Lixuan's movements were very sacred and attractive. In the eyes of the villagers, reading and writing are sacred things. thing.

Ji Yan's elder brother and several cousins ​​also studied in the county academy. His biological elder brother studied for a few years, but he didn't continue to read the few basic characters he knew. Boys are always like this when they study, they can write a few words. Few people think about these things in the examination of scholar. After all, it is too expensive to send a child to study. Household utensils, the family has no background, really can't afford to send a child to continue to study.

His fourth cousin was still studying in the academy, and some people in the village said that he might be the second person in their village to be admitted as a scholar after Lin Lixuan.

When Ji Yan was young, when his brothers were reading and writing, he once went up to watch them enviously, but they all rejected him and laughed at how he was qualified to read and write. He was told to write the two characters "Bai Ri". The speaker had no intention of listening to them, and Ji Yan memorized them firmly. He has only recognized these two characters since he grew up.

Lin Lixuan put the pen on the pen stand, looked into Ji Yan's shining eyes, and asked, "Are you literate?"

Ji Yan shook his head, "I don't know."

Lin Lixuan smiled and said, "Want to learn?"

Ji Yan's eyes It became brighter, and he nodded fiercely: "I want to!"

Lin Lixuan touched his head, and smiled softly: "Then I will teach you."

Illiteracy or something can save one person, let alone the other party is still an idiot. A good young man who is eager to learn.

Ji Yan couldn't wait to learn to write. Seeing that he was so excited, Lin Lixuan didn't act immediately, and told him to eat the egg in his hand first. After leaving it outside for a long time, the eggs were almost cold, and the hard boiled egg shells were easy to peel off. Lin Lixuan handed the round eggs to Ji Yan's mouth. Ji Yan hesitated, and finally opened his mouth to eat.

Lin Lixuan was satisfied.

"Let me teach you to write your name first."

He picked up a pen and wrote the word "Ji Yan" on a piece of paper. Ji Yan opened his eyes wide and stared at the two words on the paper curiously. This was his name, which had been called by people for more than ten years. Name, Lin Lixuan taught him how to hold a brush, held his hand, and pulled his hand to write his name repeatedly next to those two words.

"Can you write? Try it yourself." Lin Lixuan let him go and encouraged him to write by himself.

Ji Yan was a little shy, picked up a pen and imitated Lin Lixuan's appearance and wrote on it... the writing was so ugly, crooked, like a caterpillar crawling on the ground, the words he wrote were really horrible compared to Lin Lixuan's, Ji Yan Yan bowed his head and was very annoyed, the writing was so ugly, it was a waste of paper, paper...is very expensive.

Lin Lixuan understood his thoughts, and encouraged him: "Write more, and you will improve your calligraphy."

Lin Lixuan gave him another brush, which Lin Lixuan found out from the original owner's old things Yes, after soaking it in boiling water, it can barely be used. The pen was stained with ink, but Ji Yan didn't pick it up, "I'll just use a branch to practice on the ground."

His writing is so ugly, it's better not to waste paper.

"Do you want to write beautifully?"

"Yes." He looked down at Lin Lixuan's handwriting, and he also hoped that one day he would be able to write such beautifully.

"Then write with a pen and paper." Lin Lixuan found a few scraps of paper, which he threw away when writing a book today. Although the characters in this place are very similar to traditional Chinese characters, there are still differences. Although I have the memory of the original owner, I still make mistakes occasionally.

Lin Lixuan wrote down a few commonly used characters on the back of the waste paper, and asked Ji Yan to copy them aside. He didn't dare to refuse the other party. When Lin Lixuan was not stupid, Ji Yan once heard people in the village talk about Lin Lixuan, saying that he was a pedantic nagging scholar who dropped his bookbags and talked so much that people couldn't understand what he was talking about.

But after getting along with Lin Lixuan for a day, he felt that Lin Lixuan was very nice, and would give him eggs and teach him to write. So far, his restless heart finally settled down.

The ancient people usually went to bed early, and they turned off the lights at eight or nine o'clock and went to bed. Although the body is original, the spirit is not. Lin Lixuan, who is used to staying up late, can't sleep at this time. A yawn means that a spirit surges up to teach him not to sleep.

The ancient people went to bed early because of the lack of nightlife. There was nothing to do, so they had to sleep, and there was a curfew in the city at night. If you wandered outside and didn't go home, you would be arrested by the government.

Lin Lixuan didn't sleep, Ji Yan didn't dare to sleep with the quilt in his arms, they got married yesterday, and she is now his wife, Ji Yan lay restlessly on the bed, tossing and turning, would Lin Lixuan treat himself like last night? There was a blush on his delicate face. Before he got married, his mother had taught him about intercourse. Before entering the room yesterday, Zhao Liniang also told him...

It really hurts!

Moreover, Lin Lixuan is really a fool, Ji Yan didn't think anything of them doing that kind of thing, after getting along with the knowledgeable and talented Lin Lixuan, looking at his handsome face, he felt shy all of a sudden.

Lin Lixuan didn't know the entanglement in Ji Yan's heart. He looked at Ji Yan and saw that he was not sleeping, thinking that he was as bored as himself and couldn't sleep. Under the dim light, the young man's delicate facial features looked much better than during the day. The big face has huge eyes, and the cinnabar mole between the eyebrows is red, like a newborn puppy, which is very cute.

Lin Lixuan was lying on the bed with his hands folded behind his head: "Can't you sleep too?"

"Yes." Ji Yan turned to look at the man next to him.

"Then let me tell you a story."

Ji Yan's eyes lit up, "Okay." No one has ever told him a story alone.

Lin Lixuan gave him the stories on the list of gods, which can be regarded as rehearsals in advance, to see how Ji Yan, a native, reacts to the stories. Lin Lixuan's eloquence is excellent, even a straightforward story can be told by him Vivid and attractive, Ji Yan was really fascinated by what he heard, and he didn't want to doze off anymore. He became more and more energetic. After Lin Lixuan told him the plot he thought of today, Ji Yan asked curiously: "And then?"

Lin Lixuan laughed : "And... I haven't figured it out yet. I'll tell you about it tomorrow when I think it over."

Ji Yan looked at him admiringly. It turns out that Lin Lixuan came up with these things himself. It's amazing.

Lin Lixuan coughed, and taught Ji Yan to recite a few enlightenment poems, and the two of them fell asleep vaguely.

When they got up the next day, the two decided to get up late, Lin Lixuan was okay, he didn't care when he got up, but Ji Yan received some supercilious looks from Zhao Liniang, Zhao Liniang had already gone to water the vegetable field, and it was just after returning to see Ji Yan When I got up, I was naturally displeased, but I thought that they had just got married, and it was time to make out, so they could forgive me even if they got up late, so they didn't blame them more. This is really a beautiful misunderstanding.

After breakfast, Ji Yan went to the field to weed and catch insects. Zhao Liniang was making clothes at home. Lin Lixuan was told to rest well as usual. He picked up a pen and paper in his room and began to scribble. He wrote quickly, thinking that he was studying his homework, and the dream of the champion mother in his heart was faintly moving again.

Zhao Liniang lowered her head and thought, their family has no money to send Lin Lixuan to study now. Thinking of this, she couldn't help feeling a little regretful. I paid a sky-high gift money of thirteen taels of silver. In the countryside, how can I ask for so much money to marry a daughter-in-law? The daughter may not be worth the price, let alone a twin. Usually, marrying a twin costs about seven or eight taels of silver... ...