Chapter 35

Brother Yan exclaimed, his slightly parted lips showed two or three white teeth, he tugged on Lin Lixuan's sleeve with an expression of unease, the padded jacket on Lin Lixuan's shoulders was pulled off by him, could it be true? It was his brother who did the crime, so it's no wonder he thinks about it—it's because the previous record before the season is too easy to make people have bad associations.

Even if Village Chief Zhao said that Ji Qian had an affair with Zhao Qingqing, he would believe it.

Lin Lixuan's face was also stunned. Zhao Xingde's unsatisfactory words made people have bad fantasies. Fortunately, he slept in the same bed for several months. He and Brother Yan wanted to go together. . When Zhao Liniang on the other side heard this, she was also stunned, she thought too much, she just thought that Ji Qian and his sister-in-law were shoulder to shoulder, and Ji's family had these two people, they were really a perfect match.

Zhao Xingde unscrewed the stalk-shaped gourd head, raised his head and took a sip of the yellow soup, "...where are you all thinking, why is this expression..."

Brother Yan said tremblingly: "My brother..."

"Yes Your brother found out..." Zhao Xingde briefly told the three of them what he knew.

It turned out that Ji Qian found out that his cousin-in-law Zhao Qingqing had a private meeting with a strange man. Because of his personal grievances with Ji Ya, he didn't want to care about this matter, so he was happy to be blind in the back. Who knows what Zhao Qingqing and Ah Cheng confided Zhong actually said that he was diagnosed by a doctor as inhumane, and that his cousin and daughter-in-law were going to steal Grandma Ji's private treasury. Of course, Mrs. Ji's private house money has nothing to do with him. In the heart of the county seat, no amount of money can be spent on him.

It can be said that he can't be regarded as a man, let the blood of Ji Qian's whole body gather on the top of his head, and instantly become angry. If he doesn't go back and make a scene, he won't be called Qian Ji. In front of everyone in Ji's family, Ji Qian uttered all the things like shaking beans, which turned Ji's family upside down.

The three families of Ji's family have different people's hearts, Ji's elders are busy comforting Ji Qian and his daughter-in-law Song Qiaoer, both of whom don't know what's going on; Go to Zhao's house to make a fuss, but Ji Ya doesn't believe that Zhao Qingqing will betray him at all, suspecting that Ji Qian lied; The old lady was the most angry. The granddaughter-in-law she liked actually wanted to steal her private money.

Ji's house was full of turmoil. When Zhao Qingqing came back, she happened to be outside the door and overheard the movement inside. She turned around and ran away without doing anything. Ji's family waited until midnight when Zhao Qingqing came back, believing what Ji Qian said It's true, Mrs. Ji was suspicious of her private money, went back and opened the wooden bed and two bricks, and the eight taels of silver inside were gone...

The loss of the money made the Ji family's anger to the extreme. Early in the morning, a group of people gathered to go to Zhao's house to find Zhao Qingqing's parents to make clear, then Zhao's family is not easy to mess with, the so-called catching thieves and taking stolen goods, Zhao Qingqing has disappeared, who knows if he eloped with the money or you The Ji family murdered him, and if my child was murdered, the villain would have to sue first...

The two families were just arguing at first, but then they started pushing and shoving and shaking hands. Song Qiaoer is big and has a rough temper. The woman was at the front, and was pushed violently by Zhao Qingqing's uncle opposite, and she fainted, so Li Yue'e hurriedly called the doctor. After taking the pulse, the doctor said that Song Qiao'er was pregnant.

After hearing the doctor's diagnosis, the expressions on the faces of all members of the Ji family were indescribable...

Zhao Xingde sighed, and took another sip of wine: "That's how things are... Brother Yan, go back when you have time, and see what's going on... "..."

"It's the New Year's Eve when something like this happened, but I made a fuss, and I have to go to the village chief next door to discuss it..."

Zhao Xingde cracked thunder at Lin's house a few times, stretched his trouser belt and continued to go down In the family, Brother Yan was standing by the vegetable field by the yard, he hadn't recovered from his senses, the joy that looked like a little oriole teasing Lin Lixuan was gone, and he lowered his head, not daring to look at Zhao Liniang and Lin Lixuan.

Brother Yan's shame almost spread from his body to his hair. Although the matter of Ji's family had nothing to do with him, it was indeed his brother, uncle and aunt, and the troubles of their family burned him like a fire. However, the reputation of the Ji family was affected, how could he be alone.

Zhao Liniang gave her son a look, and Lin Lixuan put his hand on Yan Ge'er's shoulder, and gently held him in his arms, "I'll go back with you later, besides... your sister-in-law is pregnant... no matter what. It's a good thing..."

For Ji's family, this is really a blessing and a misfortune, and a misfortune and a blessing, after going around in circles, the final result is not so unacceptable.

When Lin Lixuan took Brother Yan to Ji's house, they went to the relatively dilapidated rooms of Mrs. Ji's family. There was no trace of anger or embarrassment inside. Brother Yu rushed out to greet them: "Brother, Bro, you guys are here!" Brother Yu didn't understand what happened at home, he only knew that his sister-in-law was pregnant and he was about to have a nephew, and Song Qiaoer's family sent a lot of prey over when they heard that their daughter was pregnant.

Qiaoer's sister-in-law's father is good at hunting. When the Chinese New Year comes, there are a lot of dried rabbit meat and pheasant meat at home. Hearing that his daughter is having a happy event, he is happy and sends a sack of dry goods. Brother Yan and Lin Lixuan come in When cooking, you can still smell the fragrant and fishy smell of bacon.

When Li Yuee heard that they were coming, she quickly took a porcelain bowl and poured them two cups of boiled water, "Brother Yu, let your brother and brother-in-law come over to drink water..."

Li Yuee was wearing coarse clothes, and her half-length and thin hair was dressed in simple clothes. She was charming and beautiful when she was young, but now she has fine lines at the corners of her eyes and dark spots on her cheeks, but she still has her charm. She took her big hands and said, "Brother Yan , Mother misunderstood you last time."

Ji Qian crossed his legs and sat in an awkward posture on the wooden chair in the hall. The chair was chiseled by Boss Ji himself with wooden boards and nails when he was young. It fell apart several times in the past ten years, and was saved by a few nails and wooden boards. It's an old antique, Ji Qian sat on it, and it looked no different from lying on a pile of wood. He interrupted while nibbling melon seeds: "It turns out that Brother Yan has discovered it a long time ago... and told mother, mother, how dare you?" Don't say it... I said it earlier, grandma's 8 taels of silver may not be less..."

Ji Youcai who just came in heard it, and immediately motioned his son to lower his voice with his hand: "Don't speak so loudly, in case your grandma overhears you ..." Mrs. Ji's money is lost, so it's logical that it can't be counted on their family. Although Ji Youcai is stupid and filial, he doesn't want Mrs. Ji to burn her anger on Li Yue'e.

What if Mrs. Ji hears it and believes in such fallacies, and it really blames Li Yue'e and Brother Yan?

"Okay, okay... I won't say anymore." Ji Qian stopped talking, a grandson like Ji Qian, he didn't like Mrs. Ji at all, and he didn't like his second uncle and third uncle's family. They broke up and lived together. Ji Youcai worked hard every year to farm the land, and he did most of the work in the field. Almost all the housework of Ji's family was done by her mother, Li Yue'e, but their family lived the most financially.

Whenever there is something good, all went to Ji's third family. Song Qiaoer's family sent most of the things this time, and the old lady Ji took most of them, and gave them all to the third child. Hey before Ji, that's a good idea.

His father, Ji Youcai, is a fool. He dedicated all his savings every year, and the family has nothing private. Of the three sons, he is the most filial, but he doesn't please Mrs. Ji. Grandma Ji's heart is partial to her third son and her son Ji Xuan. With the money of the three families, it is not bad to be unhappy before the season.

Li Yue'e regretted it: "I wish I had known that mother took your words to heart, and I misunderstood you." She took Brother Yan's hand and talked endlessly.

Lin Lixuan took the snacks he brought and fed Brother Yu, "Eat carefully, don't choke."

Brother Yu was wearing a large cotton-padded jacket that didn't fit well, and he looked chubby, with a small head in the middle, like an uncoordinated tumbler

. The one who came over to eat, touched a piece and put it in his mouth, it was quite delicious, he half-hummed a little song, half-closed his long and narrow Danfeng eyes, and looked unrestrained, he felt that he was the biggest beneficiary of what happened yesterday, Only then did he realize that he was inhumane, and that everyone around him knew that he was the only one who was hiding it from him, so he went mad with anger, but the next day his wife got pregnant and gave him a face, who would dare to say that he was not a man? Feeling happy in my heart, I don't hate Song Qiaoer so much anymore.

"Mother, you're at a loss. Back then, you believed in Second Aunt and gave him four taels of silver for nothing..." Ji Qian felt that his parents were doing something stupid and even adopted Ji Ya's child to him. Whose child is it?

"These four taels of silver are Brother Yan..." Ji Qian suddenly saw Lin Lixuan and swallowed back the words.

"Can you say that?... After all, we are a family." Li Yue'e glared at him angrily, Ji Qian still had the face to say, if it wasn't for him, would there be a series of things going on?

Lin Lixuan looked thoughtfully at the big brother who was the instigator. If he hadn't caused trouble, Brother Yan would not have been forced to marry him, and if he hadn't married him, there wouldn't have been that night—

he wasn't sure Will become Lin Lixuan.

It can only be said that all causes and effects have their own destiny, but this person Ji Qian, if he doesn't teach him a lesson, it is really hard to swallow. Later, he will call Brother Yan over and ask him to tell his sister-in-law Song Qiaoer a few words.