Chapter 62

However, his prediction was wrong, the slap in the face should not come too fast, and there were actually repeat customers the next day!

My goodness, repeat customers.

"The bananas grown by your family are sweet and sour, so delicious." And they are cheap, and children love to eat them. Let them smack their lips, and don't make a fuss about eating candied haws.

"..., do you still want it today?"

"Yes." The man replied loudly, showing his familiar big white teeth again.

Fortunately, there are very few repeat customers like him, and Lin Lixuan also received feedback such as "It's so sour!", "It's so sour!"

He breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, this is normal.

The number of repeat customers of bananas is increasing, and the mangoes in their family, except for some people who bought them at the beginning, no one cares about them later, until a few days later, someone suddenly said:

"The little yellow fruit I bought here a few days ago is also a picture. Curious, I tasted it at home, it was sour and bitter, I couldn't eat it, but I didn't want to throw it away, who knew yesterday, my child saw it, secretly ate one, and said it was very sweet... I tasted it, It's really sweetened, so I came to buy some more."

"Boss Lin, what kind of fruit is this? You'll have to keep it at home for a few days before you can eat it. If you didn't tell me when you sold it, I might have misunderstood you."

" This yellow fruit is too small, the skin is still thick, and the flesh is not enough to fit between the teeth."

"Yes, yes, the skin is very unpalatable. My child is lazy and gnawed on it. Make him bitter..."

"Hahahaha, as you can imagine, I accidentally ate the skin, it was too unpalatable."

Lin Lixuan listened to their discussion with stiff movements, helped them weigh the fruits with stiff movements, and collected the money with stiff movements to send them away.

"..."

He had a hunch that he would lose the bet with Brother Yan, and he was willing to bow down for the residents of Quanshui County.

If you lose, you lose. In fact, it's nothing. Lin Lixuan took a look at the sky outside, then decided to close the business and go home. He tidied up the things in the shop, led the listless little donkey, and loaded the cart with things. , will go back to the village.

These days, he is in charge of all the things in the store. Brother Qiu asked for leave, and the matter between him and Du Feibai, that is, Mr. Du, was broken up by the Du family. A strong and ugly pair together.

This mid-mature proprietress was so angry that her eyes were full of stars, she hurriedly prevented her son from dating Brother Qiu, and was busy making her son go on a blind date.

Brother Qiu hid from Du Feibai for a while when he knew that he liked him, but the strong girl was afraid of pestering her husband, and even the fierce Shuang'er was afraid of the affectionate son. He just felt inferior to his own appearance and didn't dare to think about it.

After Mr. Du's continuous efforts, the two finally got back together, but the good times didn't last long, and the affairs of the two of them were blocked by the Du family again, and this matter lingered into Ji Ru again.

Lin Lixuan looked up to the sky and lamented how small this world is.

Ji Ru is Brother Yan's cousin, and also the biological sister of Mrs. Ji's most precious grandson, Ji Xuan.

At the beginning of the year, Ji's family separated. Mrs. Ji brought all the savings of Ji's family, thirty-five taels of silver from Lin Lixuan, and her most precious son to live in the county. His daughter Li Rulan got married.

Mrs. Ji is so eccentric. When the family was separated, the three sons shared the land equally. Over the years, she managed all the savings of the family. At this time, she said that she didn't have any money

. There are more than a dozen people, where there is no money, the family has no money for a long time..., do you still have to take money out of the pocket of an old lady like me?" When

the family is divided, only the family's land is divided, that is, the family is divided. The land is also an extra share of Ji Lao San's family.

"From now on, old lady, I will live with my third son. He deserves more..." Mrs.

Ji smiled and put money into the pocket of her precious third son, while the other two sons could only sigh silently. Say a word, what else can they do if it is their mother who has raised them for decades.

Although the children of the eldest and the second family are angry and unwilling, they are more relieved. The separation of the family is a kind of benefit for them. Even if the land is less, it will be a big deal for the family to manage their own money in the future. The good news is that you don't have to hand over all the money to Granny Ji anymore.

Ji Laosan happily won the championship, and his two elder brothers, although they suffered a big loss, still accepted this fact. In general, the three small families each have their own joys.

Brother Yan's father, Mrs. Ji, Ji Youcai and his wife lived with Ji Qian and his wife of four, and life is getting better and better. After Mrs. Ji left, Mrs. Ji couldn't do it even if she wanted to do it to her mother. Li Yuee finally Experienced the feeling of being a housewife, Wannian's daughter-in-law became a mother-in-law, Song Qiaoer gave birth to a baby boy for Ji Qian, named Ji Yuan, Ji Qian's gaudy intestines were cut off, and he never went out to mess around again, and became a father Man, he is becoming more and more mature, and during the spring plowing, he followed Boss Ji down to the field.

Although Brother Yan had cut ties with Ji's family in name, but after all the blood relationship has been severed, and they are still in the same village. They still have contact with Ji's family. When their little nephew Ji Yuan was full moon, they went to have a drink.

Let's say that Ji Laosan's family brought Mrs. Ji to take root in the county, and Ji Xuanfeng married Li Rulan. At first, they lived a prosperous life, but unfortunately the good times didn't last long. Money was used everywhere in the county. Everyone needs money to eat and buy food, and Ji Xuan also needs money to study. It is impossible to support this family by relying on Ji's third son to do carpentry. Li Rulan originally came from a wealthy family and spends money lavishly. When she came to the city with her mother who hated the poor and loved the rich, she spent money like water, buying everything and comparing everything with other families. When the family was separated, although they got the most money, now they are almost lost.

Life is getting tighter and tighter, and the most difficult ones are Mrs. Ji and Li Rulan.

The marriage was decided by her parents, and she married Ji Xuan just to get rid of gossip. She doesn't like Ji Xuan at all. She treats marriage like a child's play, and the marriage rewards her with child's play. Before she got married, Li Rulan regarded Ji Xuan as a passable student with a bit of talent. After she got married, she had a deep understanding of Ji Xuan's nature of laziness and laziness. She loathes him so much.

The ideal of flowers before the moon and the moon, and the red sleeves adding fragrance, all turned into nothing.

What hit Li Rulan even more was that those students who admired her most in front of her at the beginning, those students who regarded her as a talented woman, exposed their true nature in front of her who was married, and she thought she was talking about poetry with them Discuss the Tao and discuss knowledge together, but in their eyes, they are just teasing a beautiful girl.

Now that this girl has become a married woman, how can she recall her original interest and what kind of talent and beauty she played.

This tragic fact made Li Rulan's head bruised.

Ji's family dislikes this so-called county daughter-in-law more and more. From Liu Li's point of view, her daughter-in-law here is hypocritical and self-willed, not as good as the girls in the village, and not virtuous at all. She doesn't know anything at home. Not doing any housework, it's like marrying a god and coming back to make offerings.

"It's better than her to raise a pig. If you feed the pig and fatten it up, you can get some silver taels back."

It wasn't until Li Rulan became pregnant that Liu Li's face towards her gradually improved. Her treatment in Ji's family , also returned to the beginning, but Li Rulan, who was hit by multiple blows, shut herself in the room all day long, ignoring anyone.

Let's talk about Mrs. Ji... When it comes to Mrs. Ji, one has to talk about the current situation of Mrs. Ji's family.

Ji Laosan, his wife Liu Li, two children Ji Xuan and Ji Ru, these four belong to the same family, while Mrs. Ji and Li Rulan are outsiders.

It's funny to say, Li Rulan's married daughter is just an outsider, and Mrs. Ji's mother and grandmother have also become an outsider.

Before the family was separated, what a beauty old lady Ji was. She was the highest seniority in the family, and she was the veritable head of the family. Everyone in the family had to listen to her.

No one dared to disobey her.

But now living in Ji Laosan's family, her third son, Ji Laosan, is the master of this family. She is just a vassal of her son and has no supreme power anymore.

In Ji's family, Mrs. Ji is partial to the third child

Ji ; .

Without the support of her other two sons, without the support of her family's food and clothing, and with all the money in her hands cheated, she has long since become an old woman who eats nothing.

The filial piety Liu Li promised when the family was separated, the family happiness she promised, the care she promised to provide for her life, and the silver taels that the three elders of Ji's family gradually depleted, all turned into ashes.

It is easy to go from frugality to extravagance, and it is difficult to go from extravagance to frugality. The appearance of Ji Lao San's family is almost untenable. They can't think of a way to make money quickly, so Liu Li puts her hopes on her daughter, hoping that she will marry a rich man. Come help out at home.

Du Feibai is brother Jixuan's classmate. When Ji Ru was infatuated with Du Feibai for a long time, she wished she could fly to a branch and marry Du Feibai as his wife. With the help of her mother and brother, Ji Ru always kept an eye on Du Feibai, wishing to be with him every day. "Coincidental encounters" created countless coincidences, and nothing else was caught, but it happened to break through Du Feibai's and Brother Qiu's affairs.

Ji Ru, who was so angry to death, immediately told Du Feibai's mother about it.

Ji Ru huddled in her mother's arms, crying: "Du Feibai actually likes such a twin, and he doesn't like me."

Liu Li stroked her daughter's head and comforted her: "Mr. My daughter was lied to, my daughter is a hundred times better than Brother Qiu."

Compared with the rich lady in the county, Ji Ru is no match at all, but if compared with Brother Qiu, in the eyes of others, she Much better than Brother Qiu.

Du Feibai's mother also thought so, she would rather her son marry an ordinary peasant girl than marry a widow and ugly twin.