Chapter 20 Firewood house

Lin Lixuan raised his right hand in front of Zhao Liniang, spread out his five fingers, and then hooked his thumb. He waved his four fingers in front of Zhao Liniang, and said casually, "Four taels."

Lin Lixuan didn't understand the market price of a donkey. Born into a rich family, he always buys what he likes or what he likes directly, and he never cares about the price. Even now, he is a farm boy in a poor mountainous area, and his inborn habits are still deep in his bones. .

Zhao Liniang felt sorry for this precious only son, and never said anything, but Brother Yan felt that he was a bit "profligate", and expressed his heartache for Lin Lixuan's behavior of being careless. Seeing Lin Lixuan squandering money is simply heartbreaking. , "Brother Lin, stop wasting your money." Yan Ge'er dissuaded him with a sullen little face full of annoyance.

Biting his lips and tugging at his sleeves, he looked like he was about to cry if he bought it again.

The hateful thing is that Lin Lixuan has a bad taste, he just likes to see Brother Yan's distressed face, and sometimes he will deliberately pretend to be stupid to tease him, making Brother Yan anxious and distressed.

Lin Lixuan never felt that he was wasting money recklessly. Money is something outside of the body that you don't bring with you when you die. Instead of keeping it there as a treasure, it's better to spend it to improve the quality of life and make your life more comfortable.

During this period of time, the living standard of the Lin family has really improved to a higher level.

After Lin Lixuan finished talking about the price, he pulled the rein and pulled the donkey to the firewood house on the east side with great interest. Once in place, Xiao Maolu stretched his neck to inspect his territory.

Zhao Liniang, who was left behind, froze in place, and the smile on her face froze for a moment. This is indeed a lively and healthy little donkey. The mane is soft and obedient, and the appearance is clean and tidy. It can be seen that the previous owner took good care of it every day. But... no matter how well taken care of it is, this silly donkey is definitely not worth four taels of silver! ! !

Four taels of silver...

Her eyes were fixed on the short tail of the donkey dangling in the air, and her original joy turned into infinite distress for Yinzi. The little donkey Henwu and Wuban, whom she liked before, turned black in front of her. A cloud, like a shadow, covered the light in front of her eyes.

She seemed a little unsteady.

It must be the donkey seller who cheated his own children, goddamn seller, it's simply too hateful. But my child is so smart, outstanding, knowledgeable, and the only scholar in the village, how could he be deceived?

The smile on her face gradually disappeared, and Zhao Liniang fell into infinite entanglement.

She stretched out her right hand to block the air, making a gesture of dissuasion, parted her dry lips, watched Lin Lixuan pick up the wooden board on the ground, and finally swallowed the words.

Look at that little donkey, it's short, its limbs aren't strong, its tail is also short... the sound of the donkey just now wasn't clear enough, it was bought for milling purposes, it just needs a lot of strength, what's the point of being good-looking? use?

——It is obvious that there is something wrong with it everywhere!

If she was asked to buy this donkey, she got it within two or two taels, Zhao Liniang thought angrily in her heart, staring at this donkey as it was not pleasing to the eye.