Chapter 73

Ex-fiancée?

This concept turned a corner in Lin Lixuan's mind, he remembered who the woman named Shen Youyun was, wasn't she the one who repented of her marriage and remarried to the nephew of the county magistrate next door? When regretting the marriage, she pretended to cry and said sorry to him, because she was forced, but when the original owner went to find her, Shen Youyun smiled happily, she didn't seem to be forced at all, wearing gold and silver, heavy makeup, so nice A wild phoenix flying on a branch.

Besides, she never cared about Lin Lixuan becoming stupid after falling into the water. Back then, Old Man Lin and Zhao Liniang treated her as if they were their own daughters. I didn't come to care about it, but now I found their house, it must not be a good thing.

"It's her? What's the matter with her?" It's definitely not a good thing, but what does it have to do with Lin Lixuan? Why do Yan Geer and Zhao Liniang treat him coldly?

Something must have happened along the way.

"She said that she and her husband had reconciled, and that she still missed you in her heart and wanted to be with you again...and said that she wanted to marry you...she, she, and she blamed my mother for being cruel and forcing you to marry Shuang'er is a wife, and you said that you hated Shuang'er the most, and thought it would be a shame for a scholar to marry a man or woman as a wife..." Brother Yan looked up at Lin Lixuan's face while talking. look.

Seeing that Lin Lixuan's expression was uncertain, he didn't seem to be angry but he was not happy either, Brother Yan didn't understand what his elder brother Lin was thinking, so he just continued to test, "Brother Lin, do you still have her in your heart?"

Lin Lixuan Pursing his lips, he pressed Brother Yan's head with his hands angrily, and accidentally pulled his hair, causing the other party to cover his hair in pain, "Do you think I still have her in my heart? "

"I don't know." Brother Yan said angrily.

"My heart is full of Brother Yan right now, you must want me to say that." Lin Lixuan crossed his arms and looked at Brother Yan who was puffing up on the bed.

"Isn't it?" Brother Yan glared at him, his eyes protruding as fleshy as his cheeks.

"Yes, yes... Brother Yan, you actually know that I only have you in my heart. Why do you still drink so much vinegar on your own? It doesn't feel sour. I can smell the vinegar smell outside." Lin Lixuan Leaning close to him, he sniffed his hair, sideburns, ears, and collarbone like a puppy, "Let me smell it carefully, how sour it is."

"You changed the subject again, I didn't drink it Jealousy." Brother Yan rolled in a circle on the bed, from one side to the other, avoiding Lin Lixuan's approach.

"You also said that you didn't drink vinegar. You are obviously jealous to the extreme."

"I'm very angry now, just like my mother." Seeing Lin Lixuan's appearance, my mind automatically recalled what Shen Youyun said outside the yard before .

"You are angry, be angry, don't take your anger out on me, she will come back later, just drive her out, don't pay attention to her." Lin Lixuan is really more wronged than Dou E. It rained a lot, and at this moment, it seemed that he really saw the goose feather and heavy snow submerging his whole body.

"Then Shen Youyun is your ex-fiancée, so I don't blame you or anyone else." Thinking of the love between Brother Lin and her before, Brother Yan burst into sour bubbles in his heart, and the sour bubbles gushed out, but It hurt him to death.

"You said you were your ex-fiancée yourself. Who is my current husband? She is my brother Yan."

"But you were so good before, and you liked her so much before... In case you fall in love with her again, Just leave me behind..."

"Now you say that she is here and drive her out, what if you see her and drive me out?" Brother Yan's mind went blank, Say what comes to mind, sometimes, people can't help but think about things that obviously won't happen.

"Don't talk more and more outrageously, Ji Xiaoyan." Lin Lixuan approached him, pinching his cheeks with his hands apart, "We have shared the same bed for more than two years, why don't you believe me?"

" It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I feel uncomfortable in my heart, and I can't vent my anger." Brother Yan turned his head to one side, staring at the bedposts in a daze, a sour feeling slowly gathered in his nose.

If Shen Youyun hadn't regretted the marriage back then, she would be with Big Brother Lin now, as soon as he thought of... as long as he thought of this possibility, Brother Yan would not be able to bear it. A strong desire to possess emerged in his heart. The strong desire made him flustered...

He didn't want Lin Lixuan to see that woman, even if Lin Lixuan didn't have her in his heart, he didn't want them to meet.

"Then you can vent your anger on me. Don't be bored in your heart. You can just scold me and beat me."

"I don't want to..."

"Okay, don't think about Shen Youyun anymore, she is just a The person who appeared out of nowhere and disturbed our lives, don't take her seriously, the next time she comes again, let's drive her out together."

"Then...don't bear it."

The next morning, Lin Lixuan got up early to exercise , ran around the yard, Zhao Liniang got up early and was diligently feeding the chickens and ducks, brother Yu was cooking pig food, brother Yan didn't get up, he should have done the cooking of pig food today, but He was severely punished by Lin Lixuan last night on the grounds that he didn't trust him, so poor Brother Yu was arrested by Lin Lixuan and assigned to do this task.

After exercising, he squatted next to Zhao Liniang's newly reclaimed vegetable field and pulled out weeds. For crop growers, these dense weeds are the most annoying, just like the pervasive insects.

After taking a deep breath, Lin Lixuan went to see poor Brother Yu first. Brother Yu was nestled by the fire, throwing a handful of firewood into the flames from time to time, and the firewood made a rattling sound. A spark burst out, and the pot was hung up to half a person's height. After a while, Brother Yu would stir in the pot with a wooden ladle.

"Brother, you are going to feed the pigs with me later." Brother Yu got up so early but was caught as a young man, and he was full of resentment while cooking pig food.

"Okay." Lin Lixuan readily agreed, isn't it just feeding the pigs.

There are four pigs in the family, don't say the pigs are stupid, these little things are smart, when they heard the noise, they immediately gathered around the trough anxiously, you squeezed me, I squeezed you, for fear of losing the food in their mouths of.

Lin Lixuan poured pig food into the trough one spoon at a time across the pigsty. His pink buttocks were lined up together and he groaned and ate non-stop. The pig's nose was big and round.

Feeding pigs is really tiring work. These little creatures are the most persistent and enthusiastic about eating. They are fed to their full every day, but they still want to snatch them like they have been hungry for three or four days.

A big white and tender sow rubbed against Lin Lixuan's wrist and nuzzled it with its snout, causing Lin Lixuan to withdraw his hand in fright.

After feeding, Lin Lixuan felt that his body was full of pig food and pig smell, which made him unbearable. He didn't know if it was a psychological effect. Anyway, he went to the well in the yard to fetch water to wash his hands.

The gate of the yard was open against the wind, and the mountains and fields outside were vast, with white clouds layer after layer, and it was another cloudy day without sunlight.

Shen Youyun lived in Liu Tiao'er's house for one night, but it made her feel so uncomfortable, she had never lived in such a poor and poor place, the dishes and chopsticks were not cleaned at all, Shen Youyun couldn't even eat, and the food , Can this Shuang Er named Liu Tiaoer cook? The rice porridge was so thin, and the sauerkraut was too bitter for her. No wonder he could only marry a farmer in the village.

Where to sleep at night, my God, will there be lice? Can this kind of bed and this kind of quilt sleep? Shen Youyun was terrified of being overwhelmed.

She was lying on the bed made of rags in her beautiful dress, feeling like bugs were crawling all over her body, and she couldn't help rubbing her arms.

Every moment of staying at Liu Tiao'er's house is suffering, Shen Youyun hated Lin Lixuan in her heart, and blamed him, why is that person not at home today, if he is, why should she be reduced to living in such an inferior person's house .

Liu Tiao'er was also tormented enough by Shen Youyun, he shouldn't have invited this god of plague back home, after Shen Youyun came to their house, he looked around, it doesn't matter if the dislike is good or not, the most unbearable thing for Liu Tiao'er It was her husband who secretly took a look at Shen Youyun.

Oh my God, this woman hasn't seduced Lin Xiucai before she seduces her husband, right...

I, Liu Tiaoer, am really blind.

"You're still looking at her, don't think about it, she doesn't like you." Liu Tiao'er pushed her husband into the room.

"...I'll just take a look."

"What are you looking at! Let me tell you that even Shen Youyun, who is smoking from the ancestral grave, won't take a fancy to you. What she likes is Boss Lin."

"Yo Yo, you Why are you so angry, I just look at it, don't be so ugly when you speak, she doesn't like me and I don't want to marry her, look at this woman, she thinks nonsense, besides a face, there are other things to look at Head?"

"Hmph, it's good if you know."

"I think Lin Xiucai will never fall in love with her again. I am a man and I know best. You said that Shen Youyun has other advantages besides being a woman. Is it better than Brother Yan? I think Brother Yan is better..."

"You! I think you'd better get out!"

"Hey, what are you going to do? You pushed me into the room just now, and now you want to drive me out again,

Liu Tiaoer, don't go too far!" "Brother Yan and Shen Youyun are so good, you go to them Ah, I'm going to pack up and go back to my mother's house."

"You, you, you are threatening me with this again! Well, I was wrong, I will never look at other women again... Willow, little willow, I promise you What are you still messing around with... Well, even if the food you cook looks like pig food, I still like to eat it!"

Shen Youyun got up early in the morning to sort out her description, she didn't want to see Lin Lixuan in a sloppy manner, and she didn't have a good time last night. Sleep well, fortunately she is naturally beautiful, and there is no puffiness under the eyes, otherwise she will die of anger.

Shen Youyun carefully stared at the dilapidated brass mirror of the wicker and kept taking pictures, fearing that she would not look good, so she went out shyly after the early morning.

If Liu Tiao'er's husband hadn't just passed by Lin's house and saw Lin Lixuan, Shen Youyun would still be unwilling to leave in front of the mirror. When she left, she gave Liu Tiao'er's husband a thankful look.

Shen Youyun thought beautifully, the other party will definitely be intoxicated for a long time.

Unexpectedly, the other party shivered and raised his eyes to see the angry wicker behind him.