Chapter 34 The crime happened

Zhao Liniang lowered her head in thought, but what she said next startled Zhao Xingde: "Ten catties of lean meat, ten catties of fat meat, twenty catties of pork belly,...well, add another rib."

Zhao Xingde opened his eyes wide, obediently So many, he touched his lips, and subconsciously searched his waist for the old smoking gun that had followed him for ten years. He wanted to take a breath, but his fingers as skinny as old tree roots groped for a long time on the purple belt, but found nothing, and then remembered today in a trance Left behind at home when going out.

It must have been the prodigal old lady who took away his cigarette. Zhao Xingde was incredulously surprised and said: "Why did you buy so much? Have you finished eating?" He also wanted to buy a plate of pork ribs, which is hard and full of bones. How much spare money does the family have to waste like this.

"I can't finish eating. The two children in the family love meat, especially Xuan'er. I'm so upset. I insist on buying the pork ribs with little meat. If I don't buy it, I won't buy it. I'm just such a son. What else can we do, we are old and can't chew, buy it and let the child smash it." Although Zhao Liniang was blaming her mouth, there was no look of disgust in her eyes at all, Zhao Xingde saw When she was like this, she thought of Zhao Liniang who had a smile on her face last year, and finally realized that this year—the Lin family had changed.

He had heard from his mother-in-law that after Lin Lixuan married Brother Yan, his mind had recovered. The two young couples went to the county town to sell food together. More than a hundred articles, when Zhao Xingde heard the news for the first time, he patted his butt and shook his cigarette, he didn't believe it at all, he was not at the age where his mind was not clear, what did Lin Xiucai look like a few years ago before he was not stupid? clear? People who are full of words just say things that people don't understand, and they think they are scholars, look down on their country people, and even ignore their own parents. Can such people go to the streets of the county to sell food?

He must have been a drunk footman.

I didn't expect it to be like this..."You think of Chu, even if the meat in the village is cheap, you still need to pay a lot of money for fifty or sixty catties..." Zhao Xingde stroked his beard around his mouth, longing for the gray beard It can become his lifeblood, let him take a sip to satisfy his hunger.

Zhao Liniang waved her hand, as if she didn't take Zhao Xingde's words to heart at all, "Village chief, just write it down for our family, we want so many."

Zhao Xingde couldn't help feeling that even the richest family in their village , and not so generous, "Your Lin family is very lucky this year..."

The smile in Zhao Liniang's eyes almost overflowed, "It is his father who is protecting our mother and daughter underground... Of course, it is also Thank you, village chief, for your good fortune."

"I don't have any good luck." Zhao Dehan said, his gray beard trembled, and when he saw Zhao Liniang, who was so energetic, the scene when Lin Lixuan was admitted to the scholar appeared in the In front of him, he still clearly remembered the scene of Zhao Liniang showing off her son that year. It has been several years, and this woman is still the same.

Lin Lixuan came in from outside the house. He was wearing a long white gown and an old moon-white padded jacket. The hem of the clothes was stained with a lot of mud. When he crossed the threshold, he kept lowering his head and wiping off the yellow stain with his fingers. Lin Lixuan scraped the yellow mud from the soles of his shoes on the stone steps, turned around and saw Zhao Liniang and Zhao Xingde, and called out, "Mother, Uncle Zhao."

Zhao Liniang walked up to him, picked up the corner of his clothes and frowned, "You Where did this cause a whole body of yellow mud?"

Yan Ge'er poked his head out from the outside of the house, with a beautiful bun on his shiny black hair, which Lin Lixuan combed for him in the morning. It was not very stable, and Yan Geer was always worried that the bun on the top of his head would fall off, which made him dare not move around in the morning, and his neck was as straight as a piece of wood that had just been cut.

Brother Yan, who used to bear a head of dead grass, has long since disappeared. Lin Lixuan took a pair of scissors and snapped off the withered, yellow and forked ends, and forced him to drink sesame wolfberry... juice for more than a month, adding a handful of sesame seeds and The juice made from a wolfberry is not to mention how scary the color is. It is black and blue, just looking at it makes people feel flustered.

Lin Lixuan poured him a cup every now and then. Brother Yan didn't like it at first, but later he found out that the color was weird and disgusting, but the smell was still very good. There was a faint scent of sesame seeds, and the taste was not bad. It was ground The soft sesame seeds are crunchy and slagy. It's fun and delicious to smash them in your mouth a few times.

Brother Yan leaned against the door wall, his delicate face couldn't help laughing, his dimples were crooked when he laughed, the winter light outside was not dark, a ray of sunlight came in along his face, making people in the room look at him Zhou was a little pale: "Brother Lin was fighting with radishes in the vegetable field just now, but who knew that he used too much force and stepped back two or three steps and just got stuck in a puddle."

Lin Lixuan's tone was helpless and guilty: "I didn't Pull out the radish, I'll take a look..." He was really careless, when he saw the evergreen radish leaves and the clear pool of water behind him, he was curious and twisted a few times on the leaves , I didn't want to pull it out, but I didn't stand firm, I stumbled and stepped in the mud...

Today's sunshine is just right, the air is icy cold, and the wind is also icy cold, standing under the sun has a dry and nostalgic warmth, Lazy and dizzy, Lin Lixuan was at the side of the vegetable field to see if the peanuts he planted had sprouted. He had never planted a field before, so naturally he didn't know how long it would take for a seed to germinate.

I just buried it for a while and went to see it. Naturally, it was still a small mound.

"I don't know how to pay attention to wearing white clothes, and I don't know what to say about you." Zhao Liniang picked up the corner of the white dress that was dressed in yellow mud with her fingers, "Go get water to wash off the yellow mud, and then go to the fire to dry it."

" Alright..." Lin Lixuan went back to the well on the side of the house, threw a wooden bucket down by the well to fetch water, and swung the rope, the old wooden bucket dangled and creaked and rose up.

He was going to wash it, but he just went to listen to the movement in the room. He was relieved when he heard that there were dozens of catties of meat, and he felt a sense of fulfillment in his heart. What had he experienced in the past few months? What? Thinking about how he, who used to disdain to eat pork, was so greedy for meat, but the thought of being able to contract dozens of catties of pork gave birth to a strong sense of happiness.

The happiest thing is to eat meat, and eating a lot of meat can make you happier and super happy.

It has long been homogenized by everyone in Bixi Village.

Zhao Xingde picked up an old yellowed notebook, and simply wrote down the quantity that Zhao Liniang wanted. He didn't know a few words, but only slightly knew a few numbers, but he couldn't read or write. , Fat meat is a circle, pork belly is a circle with a piece of lean meat added, ribs are painted with claws like hands, and pigs are drawn with sinuous lines like snakes.

Zhao Xingde exchanged simple greetings with Lin Lixuan. The meaning in the words was what Lin Lixuan often heard, honoring his mother, and saying hello to his husband. What else to say, Zhao Liniang stuffed him with a pack of homemade dim sum—newly made sesame mooncakes, the sesame filling is finely ground and soft, it was just made yesterday and hasn't been sold in the store yet, "Brother Zhao took it back and tasted it Let's go."

"No, no, no, I won't take your things." If every household had some, what would he be like as a village chief? Anything hanging on his body could kill him.

"Take it, Brother Yan made it himself." Zhao Liniang stuffed it into his hand without hesitation, "It's just a few yuan for food, take it back for your little grandson to taste."

"Brother Yan made it himself Yes, then I will bring two yuan..." Thinking of his little grandson, yesterday he was clamoring to eat snacks in the county. Tell me..."

"Okay... Village Chief, do you want to go to another house?"

"Go, visit every house." Zhao Xingde put the snacks wrapped in oiled paper into the compartment on his chest. After finishing his clothes, he suddenly said to Zhao Liniang, "Do you know something happened to Ji's family today? Call me when you have time." Lin Lixuan went back with Brother Yan to have a look..."

"What happened?" Zhao Liniang pursed her lips, what could happen to the Ji family? At that time, Jishu followed their example and opened a shop. Although the business was cold, he still earned tens of hundreds of dollars a day because of the cheapness. Apart from this matter, the two of them had no other conflicts.

"Oh." Zhao Xingde was hesitant to tell this matter at the door of Lin's house, but as soon as he entered the door, he first saw Brother Yan who was so beautiful that he couldn't recognize him, and then was warmly invited in by Zhao Liniang, and then they asked him to come in. I was shocked by the amount of pork, and forgot what I wanted to say for a moment. "The daughter-in-law of Ji's second family is his honest second son, Ji Ya. His husband, Zhao Qingqing, ran away with other men... Early in the morning, Ji's family gathered a group of people to go to Zhao's house to make trouble..."

"Can this still happen?" Zhao Liniang was shocked. There is still such a thing in their village. She has always heard that this young couple is very affectionate. They are married on the same day as their own children. , it seemed that she was pregnant with a child one or two months after getting married, which made her envious for a while.

Brother Yan and Lin Lixuan at the side heard the village head talking about this, and they both remembered the scene they met that evening. Is this a crime? The two of them looked at each other, quietly waiting for the village chief's next words.

"This matter has something to do with your own brother..." Zhao Xingde stated the matter in a slow tone. It is really difficult to describe this matter.

A thunderous thunder exploded in Brother Yan's mind, it had something to do with his brother! ! ! ! ! Could it be the wild man introduced to Zhao Qingqing before the season?