Chapter 43 Visit

The guy said: "I can't decide on this matter, I have to go back and ask the shopkeeper about it." Even so, the guy and Lin Lixuan understood that the matter was over, he ordered 30 catties first, and sent someone tomorrow morning Come and get it, you have to try the effect first. The buddy made a verbal agreement with Lin Lixuan, and asked someone to use some food in the store. After a few gossips, the buddy left.

"One day is thirty catties, two days is sixty catties..." Brother Yan counted while nodding, shaking his head in a decent way, Lin Lixuan listened to him counting with his hips on his side, "One hundred and twenty catties, one One hundred and fifty catties..." Brother Yan lowered his head and hooked his fingers, Lin Lixuan squeezed his obviously rounder face, "Have you finished counting?"

"Anyway, it's a lot." Brother Yan replied solemnly, This made Lin Lixuan dumbfounded, he had to take the time to teach Brother Yan to do some calculations, or memorize the nine-nine multiplication table, he used to do the calculations, Brother Yan and Zhao Liniang are not sensitive to numbers, but to their family's concept of making money, Probably just a lot.

It can't be like this all the time, people always have to keep learning.

If they want to supply restaurants, they don't have enough soybeans, so they have to buy them in the village to see if there are any surplus soybeans in the village.

The business in the store was cold in the afternoon, and they closed before it opened too late. Before returning to the village, Lin Lixuan went to Songyun Bookstore, and met Chu Zihang there. The other party was very happy to see him, cheerful Congratulations to him, the two paid New Year's greetings to each other, Lin Lixuan was a little embarrassed to ask the sales volume of the new book, but the other party had already asked in advance.

"A lot of people came to our bookstore and asked for the second volume." Even though he didn't hear the exact number, Lin Lixuan felt relieved. , and sold it to the capital..."

Quanshui County is not far from the capital, but it is not too close. It takes half a month to travel by land, but the water is much faster. A few days is enough if the wind is smooth, "Hey, how come?"

"Mr. Shen spent the new year in the capital, and he asked someone to bring a boat there early...they sell well in the capital."

"Thank you, Mr. Shen."

Chu Zihang informed that Mr. Shen came back around the tenth day of the lunar new year. Lin Lixuan If you have time, you can visit him, and by the way, settle the remaining money of the first volume and plan the second volume, "Definitely, definitely visit."

Back in Bixi Village, Lin Lixuan first told Zhao Liniang about the business situation of the store today , Brother Yan interrupted him impatiently, "Mother, the people in the restaurant want to order our tofu, and it costs 30 catties a day.

" Good, I will ask for more."

"Mother, did you hear? I will ask for more!!!" The

two sang together, making Zhao Liniang smile, "That's good, let's get off to a good start."

"So," Lin Li Xuanti said: "The soybeans at home may not be enough. Do you want to buy them in the village ?

"

People in the village didn't sell it, they just wanted to be lucky, and wanted to follow the Lin family's example of selling food, and the other didn't want the Lin family to make money. If they couldn't receive beans, they wouldn't be able to make food.

But they forgot that they don't sell it, and they sell it from the next door village. Quanshui County is very large, with more than 20 villages. In autumn and winter, it's not when there is a shortage of crops. The family has a lot of food. Lin Lixuan and the others thought Buy it, don't worry about not being able to buy it.

Zhao Liniang thought: "Let's collect some in the village first, and tomorrow I will go to someone's house to ask." After all, it is too troublesome to collect in other villages, and it is too time-consuming to carry them back. Moreover, she also wants the villagers to earn more money.

Zhao Liniang released the news in the village that she wanted to collect soybeans, and the old lady Ge next door immediately said that she would sell them the remaining beans at home. The Lin family wanted both red beans and soybeans, and the price was one penny more than in the county. , The Lin family bought more than 100 catties of beans from Mrs. Ge. The Ge family also sold some beans to them before. The Lin family paid a lot of money. This time, they simply sold the rest to them, and sold the beans to the Lin family. I almost made nearly a tael of silver, which is a full one hundred and fifty hundred cash more than usual in the county town. Selling, "Sister Zhao, do you still need to collect beans in the future?

"

"Then we will grow more beans in the field this year, and sell them to you at the end of the year." Ge Laoniang thought about letting Old Man Ge grow some beans this year, and Sister Zhao will collect them, so she will not worry about selling them. It is hard for them to make a living in the field. , when the weather is good, everyone will have a good harvest, and the food grown will not be sold at a good price; if it is a disaster year, even my own stomach will not be filled; No, that doesn't rot in the ground.

"Sister Zhao, can I learn how to raise chickens from you?" No one in the village can match Zhao Liniang's skills in raising chickens and ducks. I used to think that no matter how good she is, she only lays one more egg every day than other families. There are usually only one or two chickens, and they are eaten at home during the festivals, but Zhao Liniang raised so many chickens, and even went to the county town to sell them for about a tael of silver, which really made Ge Lao Niang more famous.

"Yes, if you don't raise much, I can distribute the extra bean dregs to you." Zhao Liniang is quite generous to her old sisters, and Ge Lao Niang also reciprocated by helping her promote the collection of beans in the village, "Yes , Lin's family is collecting beans, soy beans, mung beans, and red beans. If your family has them, why don't you sell them? We can't finish them if we keep them. How can we sell them at the price in the county? They're all in the same village..." In

less than three days, The Lin family has received almost a thousand catties of beans one after another, plus the leftovers from before, which can last for several months. Spring is coming soon, and they can grow them themselves. This year, they will grow more.

After solving the bean matter, Lin Lixuan signed a contract with Chunfenglou. They will provide them with 20 to 40 catties of tofu every day, at 5 Wen per catty. The specific amount depends on the situation. The restaurant will send someone a day in advance Let me tell you that every morning, people will be sent to Lin Kee Restaurant to deliver the ingredients, and the tofu money will be settled once every seven days.

The new ingredient of tofu has added a lot of freshness to the chefs and guests of Chunfenglou. Chefs love to cook. Faced with this ingredient, they racked their brains to find out how to make it more delicious. The dishes are to be brought out from the old and bring forth new ones, and they can't keep those few dishes every day. It used to be difficult for them to develop new dishes, but now that they have new ingredients, they can easily develop a dish. Lin Lixuan also recommended them, they can make a The table is specially made of tofu dishes, called tofu banquet, fried, fried, boiled and stewed. The shopkeeper really adopted his opinion and made this table of tofu banquet a signature dish.

Of course, the guests of Chunfeng Building are not ordinary residents of Quanshui County who come to Linji Restaurant to buy ingredients and cook at home, but more of them are traveling businessmen. They have never seen this thing in all their travels. Those who came to Chunfenglou to taste the tofu feast, and told their family and friends about it after returning home, and spread it to ten, ten to hundreds, attracting many good people to come here to try it out.

After finishing the purchase of beans, Lin Lixuan had some free time. Thinking that it was almost time, he decided to visit Mr. Shen's house. He carefully prepared presents, and he didn't choose expensive things, just the food in their shop, but ah, More attention should be paid to the materials used, and a beautiful small bamboo basket was made to store it well, full of heart.

At the door of Mr. Shen's house, he reported his name. As expected, Mr. Shen was at home, and he was invited in by a servant. Mr. Shen's house was simple and elegant yet elegant. In the same vein, Lin Lixuan was led into the study by the servants. Mr. Shen in the study had already heard the report and knew that it was Lin Lixuan who had come, so he let them in when the servants knocked on the door.

As soon as Lin Lixuan entered, Mr. Shen was writing in front of the desk, holding a three or four inch long pen in his hand. The ink on the rice paper was still wet. When he saw them coming in, he put his left hand on his right wrist and put the pen on the pen holder. , instructing the servant to serve tea to the guest.

Lin Lixuan bowed to salute, Mr. Shen called him to read a poem he had just written, and asked him what he thought?

Plants and trees have their own hearts, so why bother with beauties?

Lin Lixuan didn't think he was an appreciative dictionary of Tang Poetry and Song Ci, so he couldn't say what was good or bad, but he only praised Mr. Shen's handwriting, which was calm and natural, and a single cursive character contained everything, which was convincing. Mr. Shen looked up at him and stroked his beard. He felt that this young man was quite strange. He was a talented scholar, but he went to the street to set up a stall selling bean curd, and now he opened a food shop. I have become my own boss, but the books I write are extremely strange, with ups and downs...

Most of the scholars he has met are conceited, arrogant, and arrogant, and literati look down on them in the same way, but this person in front of him is different. Instead of going to the academy to read the four books, five classics and stereotyped essays, Mr. Shen was extremely interested in some weird miscellaneous studies. Mr. Shen heard from Chu Zihang that Lin Lixuan came to the store to buy a lot of essays and autobiographies.

Ten years of hard study, is it not good to be an official?

Mr. Shen thought of himself again. He resigned after he had been a genuine official. Get up, the servant served two cups of hot tea, Lin Lixuan lightly lifted the teacup and took a sip, and after talking for half an hour, he was about to say goodbye and leave, when Mr. Shen talked to him about something .