Untitled Part 63

Brother Qiu works at Linji Restaurant, and the proprietress of Duji Buzhuang and Ji Ru come to the door all day long. Brother Qiu is afraid of affecting the business of the store, so he asks for leave from Lin Lixuan.

Lin Lixuan had no choice but to take care of the shop by himself, and he had to watch helplessly as all the fruits and vegetables in the shop were sold out. As expected, he lost the bet with Brother Yan.

No matter if he lost the bet, he was afraid that people in the county would have the impression that the fruits grown by the Lin family were sour! !

Once this inherent impression is formed, the consequences will be disastrous.

What if someone comes to tell him that the taste is not right when the sweet fruit is grown next year! ! !

That would be too funny.

As long as he thought of the possibility of such a situation, Lin Lixuan couldn't help rubbing his forehead and sighing.

At night, he lay on the wooden bed, which was newly made this year, and the faint smell of wood had not faded away. There were two thick quilts under it, and even if he turned it over and over, it would not hurt his bones.

A lamp was lit on the wooden table, the candle flame was dim, and the candle flame shook with the wind, flickering in the eyelids one after another.

When Brother Yan came back after washing his hands, the hair behind him was all loose, the long black hair reached to his waist, and the beautiful color was like black sesame seeds soaked in oil.

Maybe it's because of his big appetite, eating a lot, and adequate nutrition. Brother Yan's hair grows extremely fast. Every night before going to bed, he has to comb it back and forth hundreds of times.

He took off his shoes and was about to go to bed when Lin Lixuan took him into his arms. Lin Lixuan who had been thinking for a long time said depressedly: "Brother Yan, I lost the bet, so just tell me what you want me to do.

" Pulling his hair back, revealing a smooth and full forehead, he was surprised: "Isn't it still sold out?"

The corners of Lin Lixuan's mouth twitched, and he picked up a strand of Brother Yan's long hair and combed it gently for him: "Wait for a few more days, and it will be sold out. I really can't guess that it turned out like this. Anyway, the ending It's decided, winning or losing is a matter of time, brother Yan, just say, what do you want me to do?"

Lin Lixuan was tossing and turning on the bed just now, thinking not about winning or losing the bet, but thinking, his brother Yan What kind of problems will the baby raise to embarrass him.

He is really curious.

Brother Yan sat on the edge of the bed, put his fingers on his chin and thought, "...I can't think of it for the time being."

Brother Yan felt that winning or losing was meaningless, and Brother Lin had satisfied all the requests he made to him on weekdays. There are no demands to be made of the other party.

"Then you can just think of any request. I can sleep peacefully if I do it."

Lin Lixuan didn't want to leave a small trick for Brother Yan, only thinking of blackmailing him when he needed it.

Brother Yan got on the bed and spread the quilt. Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw the clothes on the corner of the bed, so he had a sudden thought: "Promise to the other party on one condition, shall we? Then, Brother Lin, give me Let's make a dress.

" Huh? "Lin Lixuan thought of all the conditions Yan Geer would put forward, but he couldn't think that Yan Geer's condition would be this, to make a piece of clothing, but he has never done needlework.

Is Yan Geer treating him like this ? It's been a long time, and he also likes to do things that others can't guess on weekdays.

These days, things that surprised him came one after another.

He took Brother Yan into his arms and entangled him like a koala He leaned into his ear and said, "Brother Yan, baby, why would you think of asking me to make a dress, why would you embarrass me so much? "

Lin Lixuan has lived two lifetimes, and he has never even picked up a needle and thread to sew clothes for himself.

Brother Yan was very surprised, he was puzzled and asked: "Is this request difficult?" In their house, not only he can make clothes, but Brother Yu can also make clothes, not to mention Zhao Liniang, who used to pick up clothes in the county town. Needlework earns money.

"..." Lin Lixuan was speechless, he was the only one in the Lin family who didn't know how to sew.

So did Brother Yan want him to learn this skill too?

The most important thing for a family is to be neat and tidy...

"If you can't do it, Brother Lin, then I'll change the conditions." Brother Yan blinked his eyes as if washed with water, as if saying to him: If you If you can't do it, just say it straight, I won't make things difficult for you.

"No, no, no, how could you fail to meet the conditions I promised you? Brother Yan, don't worry, I'll just wait for you to wear the new clothes Brother Lin made for you."

Lin Lixuan boasted. It's just threading the needle and thread on the fabric with a needle and thread, it's so simple! There is nothing you can't do.

So the next day, he asked Brother Yu for his apprenticeship.

Brother Yu, who was only ten years old, already knew needlework very well, and he had the attitude of a big brother. He picked up the needle and thread and demonstrated it to Lin Lixuan: "Brother, look, this way of threading needles... this way of knotting... this way It 's called back stitch."

Lin Lixuan only read it once, "...It looks very simple..." Brother

Yu smiled: "It's very simple."

Such a simple thing, you can learn it after reading it once. Learn, then start to act.

Tailoring clothes to the body is very simple. No one is more familiar with Brother Yan's figure than him. He doesn't even need to measure, he knows how much it is.

Lin Lixuan picked up a batch of red silk cloth, rubbed his hands together, and began to dry it drastically. The scissors clicked, not to mention, cutting the cloth is really a cool thing, especially for a novice. The first time I did it, it was novel and exciting.

It is also very simple to thread the thread into the needle hole, he has a very good eye, and he succeeds in one attempt, and then another knot is tied, which is very good, and the knot is also tied perfectly.

Then there is the simpler threading of the needle, isn't it just sewing over and over again, simple actions repeated, this is still a simple matter.

No, it's really not an easy thing to do.

An hour later, Lin Lixuan thought so.

His fingers have been pricked countless times by needles, especially the right index finger, which is the hardest-hit area. Another knot that can never be untied.

The threads always get knotted out of nowhere, my God, when he watched brother Yan sewing clothes, it never happened, why did it happen.

These lines, just don't deal with him.

Lin Lixuan scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks to untie the dead knot, Brother Yu secretly smiled, and Brother Yan, who was hiding by the door, couldn't stop laughing when he saw this situation, he almost laughed out loud, he quickly covered his mouth own mouth, and then sneaked over to find Zhao Liniang, and shared this matter with her.

Zhao Liniang covered her mouth and smiled: "I have made clothes for him for more than ten years, but he has never made one for me. Someday, I will ask him to make one for me too."

Brother Yan nodded

hurriedly and Zhao Liniang clicked his tongue "Look at that idiot, haha, it's knotted again." The

dead knot couldn't be untied, so Lin Lixuan had no choice but to cut it with scissors.

After working for several days, he didn't write articles or visit the fruit trees he planted. He just struggled with the pile of fabrics and needlework all day long. The clothes he made for Brother Yan have already taken shape. It looks like the stitches. If you look carefully, you can see that they are crooked, twisted and of different lengths, and there are countless thread ends behind them.

Brother Yan saw this, and he persuaded Lin Lixuan with a distressed face: "Brother Lin, don't do it, the conditions of the bet will be considered as fulfilled by you."

Lin Lixuan put the red cloth and needle and thread in his hand aside, pulled Holding Yan brother's hand, let him sit next to him, reached out and squeezed his tender face: "Why don't you let me do it, wait a few days, and my clothes will be ready."

"..." Yan brother Meowing at the pile of red cloth, he said in a low voice, "The clothes you made won't go out at all, so don't waste the fabric."

Brother Yan felt that the other party's face pinched harder, and he felt a little pain, Lin Lixuan laughed, looked into his eyes and said, "Brother Yan, Brother Lin is so sad when you say such things. It is placed in an ordinary couple's home. The husband made a piece of clothing for his wife, even if it is not done well. , and my wife should wear it happily."

Brother Yan said bluntly: "Look at the sleeves, they are reversed, and the waist... can't be worn at all, so Brother Lin, don't waste your time.

" If you can't wear it, why didn't you tell me earlier! ! ! !

Lin Lixuan pressed Brother Yan into his arms depressedly, and rubbed his back vigorously, "...These three of you are just watching my jokes these days, if you have seen enough, let me stop, am I right? "

Brother Lin, do you know?"

"I heard what mother said behind my back, that silly boy is still sewing clothes, I can't bear to watch, my God, ruining my good cloth, my heart hurts to death ." Lin Lixuan imitated Zhao Liniang's speech vividly.

Brother Yan pursed his lips, but his puffed cheeks could reveal that the master was trying to hide his smile, "Okay, Brother Lin, let's eat."

"Wait," Lin Lixuan grabbed Yan Ge'er's hand, "I have fulfilled the terms I promised you. You tormented me for several days. Is there any compensation?"

"What compensation?" Obviously you lost the bet Yes, I have the nerve to make up for it.

"You have seen my jokes these days. I have no credit but hard work. Don't you want to compensate me at all? If you don't give it, then I will ask for it myself."

Brother Yan didn't understand at the time His words, wait until night, when the other party regards it as silk cloth, and when an ultra-thick sewing needle is threaded back and forth to weave patterns, he wants to cry but has no tears.

Brother Yan got up late again the next day, and when he opened his eyes again, he was already in the donkey cart. The wind blew over, and he could smell the fragrance of leaves, and the donkey stepped on the branches, making a rattling sound.

Lin Lixuan was sitting in front of him, and he hadn't noticed him waking up yet. Brother Yan raised the corners of his mouth slightly, his long hair was scattered around his body, and he took off a strand of hair from his lips. Together with Big Brother Lin, they rushed to the county seat early, and the scene from the past vaguely appeared in front of them.

A few days later, Lin Lixuan received a red dress, which was remade from the unfinished dress he had fiddled with a few days ago. His family said that his brother had the power to turn decay into magic. Lin Lixuan The fabric was cut according to Brother Yan's figure. Lin Lixuan was half a head taller than Brother Yan, but Brother Yan was able to adjust the clothes to his size through beautiful and tight stitching.

The newly added fabric does not look like it was added later. The patient and meticulous stitching looks like the pattern that was originally set.

In the past year, Brother Yan made several pieces of clothes for him. Lin Lixuan had never felt so touched before. Looking at the rows of delicate needles and threads, he could deeply feel the deep affection Yan Geer had for him.