Chapter 17 Hey

Brother Yu licked the corners of his lips. He put his hands on the small bench to look at Brother Yan. Brother Yan was peeling beans, and the beans rolled from his hands into the dustpan row by row. Lin Lixuan pushed the door open This is what you see when you come in.

"Brother Yu is here to play?"

"Yeah." Xiao Douding nodded hurriedly, and sat down on the small bench obediently. The rusty candlestick on the square table next to him was covered with thick black dirt. , the light in the room was not bright, Brother Yu's bright eyes seemed to have a puddle of water dangling in it under the dim light.

She looks cute and well-behaved, I wonder if Brother Yan was like this when he was a child?

Lin Lixuan couldn't help but patted Brother Yu's head, and then glanced at Brother Yan. The hair on Brother Yan's forehead was a little messy, and the red mole between his eyebrows became darker in the dim light. Eyes, Brother Yan raised his head and smiled softly.

Lin Lixuan also smiled. After transmigrating here, although life is hard, compared with before, his heart is much more at ease. Before, he was busy and his career was growing day by day. When the money was earned to a certain level, facing The numbers that swell like nothingness bubbles every day are numb and indifferent. After returning home, facing the empty living room, standing in front of the French windows facing the blue sky, everything is lifeless.

Everything goes smoothly at your fingertips, and no one cares about his success or failure.

Now that he is so poor, he can't even eat meat, and he has to sell tofu to make money, Lin Lixuan thought happily: Brother Yan can be regarded as a tofu beauty in the ancient Shuanger world, what about him?

Don't be in the tofu world...

Forget it, don't think about it.

He counted the copper coins he earned during this period, he is actually here to play the real version of the Monopoly game...

When Brother Yu returned from Lin's house, it was just in time for Ji's family's meal time. When Li Yue'e saw him at the door, he quickly called him in, taught him a few words, and asked him where he went wild.

Liu Yufeng, who was feeding the chickens with a melon ladle, also chimed in: "A little Shuang'er, why do you run outside every day like the boys in the village, and be careful that no man will want you in the future."

Brother Yu stepped back a few steps after being told, and followed Her mother muttered aggrievedly from behind: "I'm going to Yan

Ge'er ..." Li Yue'e paused, and said to Yu Ge'er: "How is Yan

Ge'er doing?" The daughter-in-law's affairs were so overwhelming that she couldn't care less about the married couple, when she heard Ji Yu mention Ji Yan, she asked subconsciously.

"It's good." Two dimples popped out of Brother Yu's face, and then he said coquettishly in a small voice: "Mom, I drank delicious soy milk at my brother's just now.

Li Yue'e nodded and pulled him in to eat Today, Ji's family is complete, and Ji Shu, the eldest son of Ji's eldest son who went out to work in the county, also came back. It just so happened that they knew that Zhao Qingqing was pregnant and their Ji family was going to have a baby. It took a long time for Mrs. Ji and her daughters-in-law to prepare the piles of dishes.

Speaking of this, Li Yuee has a headache. Zhao Qingqing is a delicate twin, and his parents probably dote on him at home. He loves to work, but whoever is a woman with two sons in the farm does not work? Once he is pregnant with a child, he uses the light in his belly to yell every day that he is uncomfortable here and there is no good. Like her ancestors, she stayed at home and didn't do this or that.

Her daughter-in-law Song Qiaoer also followed suit when she saw her, and she couldn't listen to what she said.

Li Yue'e really regretted marrying such a lazy wife to her son, but another On the one hand, under Song Qiaoer's discipline, Ji Qian can't go out to hang out anymore, what are these things, it's giving her a headache.

After the meal, Ji Lao Er and the others lit candles in their room.

While sewing clothes, Liu Yufeng told her daughter-in-law Zhao Qingqing to pay attention to her body. She kept talking, saliva splashed on the clothes in her hands, and Zhao Qingqing listened to her words one after another. out.

Liu Yufeng squinted her eyes, lowered her head to bite off the stretched thin thread, and happened to see her son Ji Shu walking by the door, and she called him to stop as if remembering something.

"I heard that brother Yan and Lin Xiucai go to the county every day to sell what kind of "tofu flower"?" Many people in the village have been talking about it these days. As for Baiwen, copper coins can form a heavy string in your hands, but Liu Yufeng guessed that not many people believed the news, and everyone was skeptical. Yinzi, how can you believe that he blows the cowhide to the sky with a single mouth.

When Ji Shu heard his mother ask this, he just wanted to tell Liu Yufeng about it.

"I saw their stall in the county seat, and several of my co-workers went to buy their bean curd."

Hearing her son say the same, Liu Yufeng couldn't help being curious: "Can selling this really make money?"

"Yes, I It is estimated that there will be three or four hundred cash a day." If there are three or four hundred cash a day

, it will be almost a tael of silver in three days, wouldn't it be a month...

After hearing this, Liu Yufeng's mind became active. He is a cunning person who is good at stealing, cheating and playing tricks. Brother Yan is married to Lin Lixuan. They are relatives with the Lin family. If their family also learns this recipe, let Ji Shu and Ji Ya go to the county to set up a stall. If they can get so much money, wouldn't their family give it away?

The next day Liu Yufeng ran to Li Yue'e and spoke.

As soon as she came up, she took Li Yue'e's hand enthusiastically, and smiled like a weasel giving a New Year greeting to a chicken: "Your Yan brother is blessed..."

Li

Yuee frowned: "Let me ask Yan brother Fang Zi, isn't that bad?"

"What's wrong with that, didn't he come out of your belly when he got married, you can ask him and he will definitely tell you, besides, what's wrong with helping your mother's family, there are so many in the county People, there are more food shops and there are not many families, and there are many fewer families. Even if we sell it, we can't lose much money from his Lin family..."

Li Yue'e hesitated: "This..."

"This and that, your family's pre-season is not the same Is there nothing to do at home? This is not just right, let Brother Yan help his brother." When Li Yuee

mentioned his eldest son, Li Yuee's heart moved, "I will ask Brother Yan in a few days."

Liu Yufeng squeezed her eyes and urged her: "What are you waiting for a few days, I think you can go later."

The money earned in the past few days, after deducting expenses, there is still three or two taels of silver left, Lin Lixuan reckoned He was able to go to the county town to buy a mill animal. He told Brother Yan that he didn't take Uncle Liu's ox cart. He walked by himself. He usually took an ox cart. He knew the route to the county well. , Bought a donkey or a buffalo just to ride back.

Unexpectedly, after walking for half an hour, Lin Lixuan sat on a stone by the side of the road and sighed repeatedly—he really overestimated his physical strength.

A thin person cannot become a fat person by eating at one go.

In the same way, a weak scholar will never become a strongman after pushing the millstone for a few days, let alone try to walk thousands of miles on foot.

I heard Brother Yan said that he also walked to the county several times. A thin boy can persist, but can he be tired on the road as a big man? In addition, passing by in a bullock cart every day made him feel in a daze that it would not be long before he went to the county. Who knows that he realized the hardship of the road when he walked down-to-earth.

While resting, he pulled the leaves of the shrubs on the road casually, grasping the leaves with his hands and crushing them little by little.

Lin Lixuan stood up, patted the dust off his butt, and continued walking towards the county. When he saw the gate of the county, he let out a long sigh of relief and finally arrived.

As soon as he arrived in the county, he first knocked on a certain family's door to borrow water from a well. He drank several sips before he recovered.

Before he reached the market, he was stopped by someone on the way.

Lin Lixuan looked back and saw that he was wearing a blue cloth long gown with a square face. The square face of that person was upright, and there was a smell of books on his body. He didn't know why he suddenly stopped.

That square face looked at him with a pie-picking smile: "It can be considered that I met you."

"You know me?" Lin Lixuan was puzzled.

"Why don't you go to Songyun Bookstore these days, I'm still waiting for your next manuscript." Chu Zihang checked the meeting up and down again, and it was indeed the right person, the person I met at the bookstore that day.

"Manuscript?" Lin Lixuan blinked. He was busy selling tofu flowers during this time, and he almost forgot about it.

"Yes, our boss wants to meet you."

Lin Lixuan asked doubtfully, "Who are you?"

Chu Zihang rubbed the back of his head and kept smiling: "I also work in Songyun Bookstore. I saw you when you came to ask the other day, but you didn't see me. I was blocked by the bookshelf... I I have read your manuscript, it is really good, have you continued to write it?"

Chu Zihang has been thinking about this for a while, it was originally just a novel, no matter how good the story is, I have read it for a while He should have forgotten, but he never forgot about it.

He and that guy didn't know Lin Lixuan, didn't know his name, and didn't know how to find someone, and the county academy had never heard of such a person, so they wanted to wait for him to ask, but they sat and waited. to people.

He had searched all the places that scholars frequented, but he didn't know that Lin Lixuan had been selling food in the county for the past few days, just like an ordinary businessman. How could anyone still think that he was a scholar and could write books? It just so happened that when he went home today, he ran into Lin Lixuan again. Although the county town is small, it is not easy to see it.

Seeing Lin Lixuan here suddenly today was like a blind cat meeting a dead mouse.