Chapter 29 Opening

Brother Yan continued to nod: "Brother Lin, you are right."

Although he suffered some grievances from Li Yue'e, Brother Yan's heart became more at ease. Don't say it, if you say it, you are afraid that they will misunderstand your cousin, and if you don't say it, you are really afraid that Zhao Qingqing has an affair with her cousin behind her back. Now that she has told her mother what she saw, it is up to the other party how to deal with it.

"Seeing how red your eyes are, are you going to drop golden beans?" Lin Lixuan stroked his head with his left hand, and gently stroked the corner of his eyes with the thumb of his right hand.

Brother Yan was depressed there by himself at first, but he didn't feel anything at the time. He was asked by Lin Lixuan just now, and he couldn't help but tell the whole thing, and he also had all kinds of emotions in his heart. He felt aggrieved, he sucked Nose, embarrassed, said: "No."

"Okay, okay, don't think about the shit about your cousin's house, if your cousin really gives your brother a cuckold, this kind of thing, there are two, there are two. Two is three, if you don't get bumped by us, you will get bumped by others..." Thinking of this incident, Lin Lixuan was also depressed, he finally went on a date with Yan Geer, and unexpectedly bumped into another couple.

"Yeah."

"Come and see what's missing in the store with me."

On the seventh day of November, when Lin Kee Restaurant opened, Lin Lixuan lit a string of red firecrackers, and with a crackling sound, he unveiled the plaque on the plaque. K.

The family of three came to the county seat early. As soon as the store opened, it attracted a lot of attention. Of course, the main attraction was a piece of white paper pasted by Lin Lixuan beside the pillar. On it was written four big characters "buy one, get one free" in square calligraphy. The word "one" below was simply circled in red pen.

I know a lot of people with the simple four words, and after a while, someone came up to ask, are you really buying one and getting one free? Lin Lixuan explained to them with a smile: "This store opens today. It is true that you buy one and get one free. If you buy something in the small store, you will get a bowl of soy milk for free."

Some people left disappointed after hearing his explanation. How cheap it is to earn, who knows how to give away a bowl of soy milk, which did not meet their expectations, and they all feel that the store is stingy; while some people feel that the new store is opening, and it is good to join in the fun, buy a meal and drink a bowl of soy milk for free. .

The restaurant mainly sells flower rolls, dumplings, steamed buns, bean curd and glutinous rice balls. These items are exquisite and rarely found elsewhere. Brother Yan is good at craftsmanship, and he has made enough for the appearance.

"Have a basket of steamed buns!"

"I want two steamed rolls."

Some acquaintances of the bean curd shop know that they have opened a shop, and they come up and shout: "A bowl of bean curd without green onions."

Of course, some people noticed There were creamy white snow-skin mooncakes and some other small and exquisite pastries, such as red bean cakes, on the counter. "What is this, it looks weird?"

"Oh, it's mooncakes." Lin Lixuan replied with a smile When he first came to the other world to set up a stall to sell side dishes, he was not even embarrassed to call for business, but now he can chat with customers without any grievances.

"Mooncake, what is the origin of the name?"

"Origin?" Lin Lixuan glanced at the guests, "Of course, this mooncake has the word "月", which is naturally related to the moon in the sky. Look at this Yuanyuan It looks like a jade plate, isn't it just like the fifteenth moon?..." Lin Lixuan's forte is running the train and telling stories. He writes his own novels on weekdays and tells stories to Brother Yuyan. He has already accumulated With countless experiences, even if he is asked to be a storyteller now, he is still competent.

Lin Lixuan pointed to the moon cake, from descendants shooting the sun to immortality medicine, from immortality medicine to Chang'e flying to the moon, the plot was about ups and downs, nine twists and turns, which made a row of melon-eating people stunned. , Eight or nine people gathered around the shop to listen attentively. The passers-by watching the situation were full of curiosity, and even surrounded a group of people.

Even passers-by who thought the store was stingy before were attracted back.

After telling the story, Lin Lixuan took a sip of soy milk to moisten his throat, just as Zhao Liniang put the freshly made tofu on the table, Lin Lixuan saw that the situation is good now, so he hurriedly made publicity, and talked about it with the crowd who had not yet dispersed The tender and white soft tofu, how to make and eat it after buying it, such as tofu mixed with shallots, mapo tofu, crucian carp tofu... Various methods are introduced and vividly described how delicious the taste is, which made the audience salivate three times Qianchi, anyone who is not hungry will tell him that he is hungry, so he quickly took out his wallet and bought some food in the shop to pay homage to his five internal organs temple.

Brother Yan was kneading the dough to make food in the back, listening to Lin Lixuan's nonsense with a smile on his face.

At the end of the day, the three of them were busy non-stop and turned on their backs. Lin Lixuan's voice was said to be hoarse, and there were several blisters on the sides of his mouth. When they returned to the village at night, the three of them counted the money they earned today and took out the cost. He actually made more than three taels of silver, almost four taels of silver, and almost earned back the rent on the first day.

Zhao Liniang was delighted, she thought that selling bean curds to earn a few hundred renminbi a day was enough, but she didn't expect to have so much, "The people in this city are too rich..."

"..." Lin Lixuan thought He opened his mouth to say something, but when Nai He opened his mouth, he was speechless. Brother Yan hurriedly handed him the freshly brewed tea, and after he drank the tea, he poured medicine into the small water around his mouth, "It hurts, lightly." Some..."

Lin Lixuan knew that it was just a coincidence that he was able to earn so much today, but because of the freshness and the fact that passers-by joined in the fun, and a rich man bought them a basket of mooncakes. It's hard to say how much I can earn in the future...

However, today is a good start.

Sure enough, the business in the next few days was not as lively as the first day, but it was not bleak either. Many people came to buy tofu. After trying the dishes made with water tofu, many people liked the taste, especially when cooking fish. I always like to take a piece of tofu back home. There are elderly people in the family or those with bad teeth also like to buy it and cook it.

There are also many people who come to buy Hanamaki, especially the workers at the nearby wharf. Some workers are used to buying a few steamed buns for lunch. A Hanamaki is not much more expensive than steamed buns, and it is softer than steamed buns when it is cold. It tastes salty and has green onions. If you buy too much meat, the boss will give you soy milk, which is very suitable for these workers who sweat a lot every day.

Although it is not as good as the first day, there is still someone who puts two silver into the account every day, that is, from morning to night, people are so tired that they go to bed. Lin Lixuan thought that this is not going to work. If the business is good, the loss outweighs the gain if people are exhausted.

People in the county, such as Huang Yuan and Chu Zihang, knew that he had opened a shop and came to celebrate and help out. Brother Yu's friend Tian Yang, who had learned how to read from him, also came to work. Lin Lixuan gave him twenty cents a day, but He also knows that he can't use child labor. He heard from Tian Yang that his widowed mother is trying to make money and will send him to school next spring.

Recruiting is an urgent matter. Lin Lixuan plans to find someone who lives in the county to help him look after the store, but how should he recruit him? He was not familiar with the people in the county, and he didn't want people with bad character and troublesome things. In order to recruit people, Lin Lixuan struggled for several days.

Uncle Zhong, who leased the shop to them, heard that they were looking for a helper, and enthusiastically recommended a person, "That's my neighbor, and I watched that child grow up... Brother Qiu is a nimble man, and he will never steal or play tricks." "

The name of the person introduced by Uncle Zhong was Chen Qiu, everyone he knew called him Brother Qiu, his parents died early, and he lived with his grandmother, grandparents and grandchildren, Uncle Zhong praised him full of praise, saying that he was honest, Lin Lixuan suddenly I couldn't find anyone, so I decided to ask Brother Qiu to try.

"Uncle Zhong, you ask Brother Qiu to come to our store to try it out tomorrow. If he does well and we are satisfied, we will continue to do it for a long time. If... then forget it."

Uncle Zhong stroked his beard with a smile, "Okay...Okay, I will tell him later that he will wait for you at the door of the store tomorrow morning." The

next day, Lin Lixuan and Brother Yan met the helper introduced by Uncle Zhong , I saw a figure waiting in front of the shop from a distance, with a hulking back, and looked like a strong man from behind. If I didn't know that there would be someone waiting for them this morning, I would have thought it was a thug who came to seek revenge...

Isn't Brother Qiu ? Is it said to be a twin? In Lin Lixuan's impression, Shuang'er was mostly tall, thin and small...

Lin Lixuan and Brother Yan looked at each other, could it be Brother Qiu's brother who came here?

They walked forward and found that the other party was really a pair of twins through the morning light. Brother Qiu has dark skin, a strong body and strong bones. He is wearing a gray short jacket. You can see the strong muscles through the clothes just by looking at his figure. His face is as firm as a knife, and his lips are very thin. , eyes as deep as a wolf, if it weren't for the black and red pregnancy mole between his eyebrows, he would not be able to tell that he is a twin at all.

He is a handsome, cool guy...

Lin Lixuan later heard from Uncle Zhong that Qiu Geer was originally moving goods at the port and mixed with men to work hard. Both Uncle Zhong and his grandmother advised him not to work so hard. , and introduced him to Lin Lixuan's shop.

Brother Qiu is very strong!

Brother Qiu can easily lift the big millstone behind the shop by himself.

Brother Yan exclaimed: "Brother Qiu is so strong!" You must know that the millstone, he and Brother Lin could barely lift it.

Lin Lixuan: "..." Wucao.

Brother Qiu is very diligent!

Since Brother Qiu came, the burdens on Brother Yan and Lin Lixuan have been reduced a lot. Brother Qiu alone can support two people, no, three people. There is no need to use a little donkey, let the donkey rest for a while, and he will be fine... Brother

Yan: "...No, let the little donkey come..."

Lin Lixuan decisively signed a long-term contract with him, five days a day Shiwen, such a good talent must not be missed.

Brother Qiu is indeed very diligent and honest, but since he came, Lin Lixuan has developed a faint sense of crisis. Seeing Brother Qiu and Brother Yan meeting together, he always feels a little uncomfortable, so he can only hypnotize himself in his heart "Both of them are Shuang'er, both of them are Shuang'er..." Later, seeing Brother Yan was all about himself, he secretly scolded himself for thinking too much, and passed the initial period of incompatibility.

Brother Yan and Brother Qiu didn't know Lin Lixuan's psychological journey, and they became "good girlfriends".

"Brother-in-law, this is your fault. You need a helper to open a store in the county. Why don't you find our brother, but you want to hire an outsider..."