Chapter 68

They mainly cook cheap meals, attracting ordinary people in Quanshui County, but they did not expect that many rich and big bosses would also come to share crabs.

"Boss Cui, don't you usually go to Sui Ji Restaurant for dinner, why are you here suddenly?" A potbellied short winter melon in purple clothes walked up to the second floor.

"I heard that the rice wrapped in eggs is delicious. Besides, I'm tired of eating at that restaurant. Let's change it today." Boss Cui waved his hand and stood in front of a square wooden table. sit down.

Boss Cui ordered a set meal, which included an omelet rice and a bowl of sanjidi soup. The fried rice was thick, crispy and soft.

Sanjidi soup is made from wolfberry leaves, lean meat, pork belly, and pork liver. The wolfberry leaves are refreshing and cool. After eating fried rice, take a sip of Sanjidi soup, which can just dilute the greasy in the mouth.

At the end of the meal, the whole person was refreshed, and Boss Cui left satisfied. He decided that he could come to this restaurant to eat frequently in the future, and he would tell more old friends about the news of this restaurant.

More and more people came to have lunch these days, and of course omelet rice and glutinous rice alone could not satisfy the needs of customers, so Lin Lixuan had no choice but to find ways to increase the number of dishes.

One is to increase the soup, cheap green vegetable soup, egg drop soup, expensive Sanjidi soup, wolfberry egg drop soup, radish pork rib soup, pig lung soup...

The other is to increase the dishes, relying on the blessing of brother Yan to cook big pot rice , His skill of frying big pot dishes is getting better and better. Every day, Lin Kee restaurant cooks four or five dishes, put them in iron pots, and heat them in boiling water. Twelve pennies, one meat and one vegetable fifteen pennies, if you want to add rice, add another penny.

This mode is convenient and fast. Once the guests come, they can order and eat without waiting. When they go to the restaurant to eat, they have to wait for the cook behind to prepare it. When they come here, they can eat directly.

Ideal for guests in a hurry.

Relying on this model, Lin Kee restaurant became popular again in Quanshui County, and the county magistrate also came to eat in their restaurant. Later, some treats also chose to eat in their restaurant.

The yamen servants had a dinner party, and everyone ordered a set meal, which was cheap and affordable. The only bad thing was: " Boss

, do you have wine in your store?"

, the rest of the people don't have the habit of drinking, they only drink a few glasses during the Chinese New Year, and they can't finish the wine they have saved in the past few years.

Huang Daniu served them wine. Huang Daniu had been working for a month, and working in a restaurant made him easy to gain weight. He changed from a skinny boy fleeing famine to a normal man.

He is no longer hunchbacked, but now, he really seems to be possessed by a big cow. He is much taller than the average Quanshui County residents. He is tall and tall. Even if his facial features are not outstanding, he still attracts the attention of many girls.

"The lads in this store are really tall." One of the tall and thin guys poured wine for the older one.

"Brother, come and taste it, this wine is also very good."

"It's really strong and delicious. Compared with the old Liu's, the old Liu's seems to have been mixed with water."

"I will come here to drink from now on."

"Hey , who brews the wine in your store?"

"Our boss' mother." Huang Daniu replied.

"The craftsmanship of this wine is excellent, it's top notch." The man gave a thumbs up, boasting while tasting the wine.

The wine stored in the store sold out quickly, and there were not many, most of them were shipped from home on the day of the new opening. However, since there was a market, Zhao Liniang was so happy that she brewed dozens of jars of good wine at home.

At the beginning of June, when the Lin family moved to a new house, the newly brewed wine was ready. The day of moving was particularly lively. According to the tradition of Bixi Village, when changing a new house, a pot of charcoal fire had to be burned from the old house and carried to the new house.

On the morning of June 17th, the Lin family got up early, and the iron basin was burning with strong charcoal fire. The two carried it to their newly built large yard. Along the way, many villagers came to watch and feel happy.

At the same time, they also wanted to join in the fun. They hadn't looked at this new courtyard in Bixi Village, but now they followed this festive team and went in to open their eyes.

After choosing an auspicious time, people we know helped to move the old furniture and various supplies to the new yard. Although the old and new houses were not far apart, it took several hours to carry them back and forth until noon, when the sun was high. Hanging high, it ended the ants moving back and forth.

Brother Yan and Zhao Liniang prepare a banquet, and moving to a new house is also a major event worth celebrating, and holding a flowing water banquet in the village to celebrate is the icing on the cake. Today's Lin family does not lack this money, so they are naturally willing to add this flower.

The villagers of Bixi Village were more than happy to come and eat this meal for nothing.

I have long heard that Lin's food is good, and Yan'er is good at cooking. When the Lin family was building a house, they could only smell the smell. Now, they can also have a meal.

And those craftsmen were very sad after eating this meal. After the project was over, it would be difficult to meet such a master in the future. The last meal must be delicious.

Stewed pork with radish, white-cut chicken, sauerkraut large intestine... plus all kinds of vegetarian dishes, patted cucumber, loofah soup, fried vegetables... stewed pork with radish is the real stewed pork, without a trace of ambiguity, full of meat, definitely not stewed radish Radish, loofah soup can also find meat stars besides loofah.

The villagers of Bixi Village, who came to the feast with bowls, were stunned by the meal. Hundreds of people ate like this, so much food, so much meat, how much did it cost?

When they came in, they were amazed by the magnificent courtyard of the Lin family, especially the grape trellis inside. The trellis was erected two or three months ago, and grapes had already been planted on it, and now the vines are covering the entire trellis. , lushly wrapped around the bracket, the hanging green vines are like tassel-like natural decoration, exquisite and beautiful.

Under the vine shelf, there are quaint stone tables and benches, and a leisurely old-fashioned chair. Resting in such places must be a fairy-like enjoyment.

Without the consent of the owner, it is not easy for them to go to other people's houses to see, they can only peek at the situation inside the house from the outside. Be good, they have built so many rooms with only four people, tsk tsk, look at the bricks and tiles of the house, stacked How tidy and tightly sealed, the stormy weather is absolutely airtight and rain-proof, with such a few tight-fitting rooms, Lin Lixuan's grandchildren may be able to stand firm here.

When pots and pots of dishes were served, they had no time to take care of the Lin family's new house. Everyone's attention was focused on the food, and the gluttons in their stomachs forced them to concentrate on other things.

The woman Shuang'er focuses on eating vegetables and meat, and the mother is busy picking pieces of meat from the vegetable bowl and adding them to her children's bowls. The children wish they could have three mouths and eat the rare meals in one go. cool.

The men paid more attention to eating meat and drinking alcohol. For this festive day, Zhao Liniang unsealed dozens of jars of wine newly brewed by Zhao Liniang, allowing them to drink whatever they want.

Lin Lixuan greeted the guests, and was dragged to drink several bowls of wine. Brother Yan was sitting in a group of women, and his playmates of the same age envied him for marrying a good man. Look at Lin Xiucai, how much he loves him.

Brother Yan is wearing a royal blue shirt, the black hair that was wrapped around his head when he was cooking earlier has been put down and scattered behind him, the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows is bright, facing the teasing of uncles and aunts around him, his face is just With a gentle smile.

An aunt with a loud voice yelled that Shuang'er, an unmarried girl in the village, should learn from Brother Yan how to win over her husband's heart. See how well Zhao Liniang and Brother Yan get along, what does Brother Yan have? Coup?

Brother Yan shook his head in response to the jokes around him, and he ignored some of the outspoken and insidious critics, and some asked him how to cook, and he answered sincerely.

The whole running water banquet lasted until the afternoon, and Lin Lixuan was drunk as expected. After everyone left, Brother Yan and Zhao Liniang helped him into the room to rest, and then went back to the hall to sort out the newly brought items, "Brother Yu, Decorate your own room yourself."

Zhao Liniang told him: "Lay the sheets and quilts first."

Brother Yu nodded and couldn't wait to go to his own room. It was bright, the day was bright, and a little sunlight came through. He stood in the sun, and the beige light brought warmth.

His room is full of newly made furniture, including wooden beds, cabinets, and square tables. What he likes most is the swing hanging from the beams by the window. It is very comfortable to swing in the air above, the swing is very wide, and you can sleep half-lying on it.

Brother Yan and Zhao Liniang outside are packing up things. Brother Yan is responsible for tidying up the kitchen, placing pots and pans, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar one by one. On the running water table just now, the villagers brought their own bowls to eat. The food was also packed away, Brother Yan only needs to wash the cooking pots and the bowls and bowls for the dishes.

Zhao Liniang swept up the bone residues in the yard and hall, took a basin of water, and poured it on the ground with her hands. Several puppies kept at home patrolled around the yard and accidentally stepped on Zhao Liniang's new plant. The vegetable seedlings were caught and scolded.

"Don't step on my food. You won't have food if you step on it." In the

evening, the drunk Lin Lixuan slowly opened his eyes. This time, he really drank too much. He was drunk again and again by the men in the village, and he was completely drunk. He lost consciousness and slept for most of the day, his ears were still flushed, and his cheeks were flushed pink.

Brother Yan saw that he woke up, he was not sober, and seemed to be troubled by alcohol, so he went to bring him a bowl of sober soup, Lin Lixuan, who was dazed and dull, took the drink from the other party's hand without warning. Soup, he took a sip from the bowl, and as soon as he ate the soup, he opened his eyes wide and spit out what was in his mouth.