Chapter 88

After finishing the last section of needlework, a delicate and beautiful red apron was finished. Brother Yan tied the knot, hid the end of the thread, lowered his head and bit the long thread with his teeth, and then trimmed the excess long thread with scissors. He spread out the prepared apron on the table, his eyes were as bright as water, and he smiled gently, with two shallow pear dimples floating on both sides.

Brother Yan's movements were slow, and his huge belly added a lot of fatigue to him. The growing fetus waved its small fists and kicked its little feet from time to time to move its body, which made Brother Yan suffer, Brother Yan Touch the belly from time to time and interact with the child in the belly.

He was already nine months pregnant at this time, and was about to give birth in a few days. Lin Lixuan had invited his wife to her home a few days earlier, and several people stood by his side, "Brother Yan, don't do needlework." Yes, you have made so many clothes for the child, he may not be able to wear them all." Lin Lixuan came over, with warm palms on his belly, and greeted his little things.

"Well, I see, I won't do this after I've done it."

The child in the belly seemed to feel that his own father was coming, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to clap his father's hands across his belly.

Lin Lixuan raised his eyes in surprise, although his little things like to move, but there are not many times when he immediately responds in such a face-saving manner, which makes Lin Lixuan, who is a first-time father, very excited and eager, "Brother Yan, do you feel it?" The little guy is shaking hands with me!!"

"He's been moving a lot these days." Brother Yan also stroked his stomach, playing a high-five game with the little guy inside.

"It must be that I can't wait to come out to see his father and father, little guy, can you hear me? You must come out obediently on the day of delivery, and don't bother your father, or I will beat you hard when you come out. Your ass..." Lin Lixuan seized the time to start his daily education (threats).

Brother Yan smiled and listened to the interaction between the father and son.

Outside the house, Zhao Liniang dragged the invited Granny Wen to inquire about the situation again and again. Granny Wen had been invited over for a while. There are hundreds of them, which can definitely be called rich experience. After Yu Wenpo was invited to the Lin family, she stayed at the Lin family all the time, enjoying the food and drink every day.

"When will the baby in Brother Yan's belly come out? Yu Pozi, have you checked whether my brother's fetal position is correct?" Zhao Liniang, who was about to become a grandmother, began to ask day after day.

Yu Wenpo was eating melon seeds, with a bright smile on her plump face. Although she had a bright smile on her face, she also complained in her heart. People from the Lin family valued their husband too much. The mother and son of the Lin family Every day, I caught her asking about Brother Yan's situation, and the mother asked after the son continued to ask, which made her old woman so annoying that she almost got tired of answering questions.

But she still likes the Lin family very much in her heart, and there is nothing bad about it. When she delivered the baby, she hated meeting the kind of family who favored boys over girls and cheap twins. Being disliked by the master, someone who is mean, doesn't even give her a red envelope, bad luck! She watched the posture of the Lin family's mother and child in the Lin family, and guessed that no matter what gender the Lin family's husband had, the family would definitely be happy.

It would be great if her youngest daughter could marry into such a family in the future.

"Sister Zhao, don't worry, your husband will definitely have a normal delivery. I have delivered so many babies, and I can see the belly most accurately. I don't know if the baby is a boy, a girl, or twins, but his fetal position must be right. Don't worry, you, don't worry about being a grandma!"

"Thank you for your good words!"

Lin Lixuan in the house was still muttering to Brother Yan's belly: "When you come out, Daddy will teach you how to read... ...Do you remember the poem I read to you yesterday?..."

"Brother Lin, stop talking, I feel that the child is becoming more and more fussy after hearing your words..." Brother Yan held his stomach, and the child moved violently, causing Brother Yan to suffer unceasingly.

"He still dares to make a fuss? Wait until he comes out to see if I don't spank him hard—"

"Ah!"

Before Lin Lixuan finished speaking, Brother Yan interrupted him with a loud scream, and Lin Lixuan hurriedly hugged him Half hugging Brother Yan, "Brother Yan, what's wrong?"

Brother Yan struggled to open his eyes, his stomach was falling straight down like a stone, and he said weakly, "Brother Lin, I... I seem to be giving birth... from below, there is something flowing out from below..." I am about to give

birth! I'm going to give birth! Lin Lixuan frantically picked up Brother Yan, and shouted to the outside: "Mother, Yu Wenpo, Brother Yan is going to give birth !!!!

"

Standing up, "Hurry up and take her to the delivery room!!!! Boiling water, hurry up and boil the water!!!"

Lin's family has already prepared the delivery room, cleared out a clean room, and prepared all the production equipment inside. Everything is available, but for things like childbirth, no matter how well-prepared, it will be a mess when it comes to critical moments.

Brother Yan in his arms looked pale, his eyes were so painful that he couldn't open his eyes, Lin Lixuan carried him to the delivery room desperately, Zhao Liniang and Yu Wenpo hurriedly followed behind, everyone's faces were full of anxious expressions .

Brother Yan was laid flat on the newly made wooden bed, with several layers of thick quilts under it. Yu Wenpo took off his clothes, asked Brother Yan to arch his legs, and then covered him with the quilt, while Zhao Liniang desperately Pulling Lin Lixuan out, "I want to stay here with Brother Yan."

"What's the use of your company here, don't get in the way!!! Come out with me!!!"

The door of the delivery room was closed, and Lin Lixuan circled around Zhao Liniang anxiously, "Don't turn around, the birth is not so fast, wait slowly, Yu Pozi said that our brother's fetal position is right, and the delivery will definitely be smooth!!! Lin Lixuan ,

who didn't turn around, turned back and leaned on the door to peek inside, Zhao Liniang couldn't laugh or cry seeing her son as anxious as an ant on a hot pot.

"Why is there no sound inside!!!" The maternity performances on TV always screamed until the roof was broken, but when it was replaced by his brother Yan, why was there no sound? What happened inside? ? ?

"It's not time to call yet!...You wait here, I'll cook something first, in case Brother Yan is hungry and has nothing to eat."

Lin Lixuan: "...!!!" How long does it take to eat? ? ? ?

Two hours later, Brother Yan finally gave birth to the baby. During the period, he also ate three eggs and one chicken leg.

"It's born! It's a boy!!" Madam Yu's high-spirited and joyful voice came from inside, mixed with the cry of the baby, and the heavy rocks hanging in the hearts of the guards outside fell heavily.

Brother Yu's eyes sparkled, he cheered and clapped his hands and said, "Little nephew is here!"

"I'm going to be a grandma!! I'm going to be a grandma!!! Old man Lin, did you hear that?!!! Your grandson is born !!!!" Zhao Liniang burst into tears of joy.

Lin Lixuan, who had been guarding outside the house for a long time, didn't care about calling him "I'm going to be a father". As soon as the door opened, he rushed in and quickly ran to Brother Yan.

There was still a faint smell of blood in the room. Brother Yan was lying on the bed tiredly with his eyes closed. He only had to glance at the child anxiously before falling asleep. His breathing was steady and peaceful, and the corners of his mouth before falling asleep were still There was a faintly sweet smile, and that happy smile was still there. The newborn baby beside him rolled his eyes from side to side in its swaddle, and Xiao was interested in exploring this world he had never seen before.

Lin Lixuan sat down beside Yan Geer, held his right hand, and lowered his head to leave a loving kiss on the back of his hand. His right hand touched the other's forehead, and Yan Geer's hair was covered with pain. Wet with sweat, sticking to his pale skin black and shiny, Lin Lixuan touched his forehead, Yan Ge'er's beautiful face was fragile and beautiful.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'."

The baby in swaddling baby let out a meaningless cry, looked straight at his father with big black eyes, raised his hand and waved his paw at him, "Yahah..."

His father smiled Nodding to him, holding his little paw, "Little thing, you're quite strong..."

Zhao Liniang and Brother Yu came in from behind, and they also surrounded the child, "My little nephew looks like a big brother !!"

"Let me take a look, um, eyes like Brother Yan,... nose like Xuan'er..." Zhao Liniang stared at her grandson's face, the newborn baby's facial features have not yet opened, and it is wrinkled It's a mess, but they like it no matter what they see.

"I think the eyebrows look like mine too!!"

Picking up her little grandson, Zhao Liniang patted him on the back with a smile, "Oh my little grandson, he is really a chubby little boy, weighing seven catties!! "

I want to hug!!!" Brother Yu looked at Zhao Liniang eagerly, with longing gushing out of his eyes.

"Children can't be hugged casually, you have to pay attention to how you handle... Brother Yu, look at how I hugged him, I have to support his head with my hands..."

Lin Lixuan smiled and watched Zhao Liniang teach Brother Yu to hold the baby. After watching for a while, he turned his head to guard Brother Yan. Brother Yan was still lying there with his eyes closed, falling into a lethargic sleep. He was really exhausted today... ...Lin Lixuan just stood outside waiting, feeling that his hands and feet were weak, and he couldn't stand still, let alone Brother Yan who was trying hard to give birth to a child.

"He's so light and soft..."

"Come on, let me hug...Grandma, my little grandson, Brother Yu, look, he smiled, he smiled!!!"

"Laugh again !!"

With his mother and younger brother teasing and laughing at the children, and beside him the lover who will stay with him forever, Lin Lixuan felt that this moment was the happiest time in his life. They met a pair of eyes.

Brother Yan woke up leisurely, and he smiled gently at Lin Lixuan.