Chapter 1 Waking Up

The man lying on the bed frowned, sleeping very uncomfortably, as if suddenly awakened by a nightmare, he sat up abruptly, opened his eyes, raised his left hand to block the glare of the light, Lin Lixuan shook his head, his vision gradually Clear, he looked around, his thoughts were still confused, and he still didn't realize where he was.

"Hiss..." Lin Lixuan took a deep breath and felt his whole body stiff and painful, as if being run over by a heavy object.

The quilt under the body is rough, and the environment in front of me is no longer a familiar scene. The wooden paper window is dim and yellow, and there are a few paper holes the size of fingers. Those who came in, it should be daytime outside, with the weak light, Lin Lixuan had a rough look at the things inside the house.

After looking up and down, Lin Lixuan lamented in his heart that it was really a dilapidated and sloppy room. The room was not big, and it could be the size of three or four tables. , You can see the black dirt accumulated layer by layer, the broken brushes are scattered in the dark corners like corpses, and the big black black lumps on the wall are unknown whether they are ink splashes or residual marks left by the peeling of the outer wall.

The inside of the room is dark, and the only thing that can be called colorful is a few strips of red paper pasted on the windows and walls, swaying in the wind, and under the dark light, it seems that it is a spell drawn by the ancestor when he summoned ghosts.

In addition, the quilt he is currently covering is also red. It is made of an extremely rough cloth, crumpled into pieces, and feels as hard as paper. If you slap your palm on it, it may make a harsh sound like cracking silk.

What was even more frightening was that he was not the only one under the quilt. Lin Lixuan pulled the quilt, and the other person under the quilt moved his arms uncomfortably, murmured in a daze but did not wake up.

It was a thin and frail young man, his bare-exposed arms were as thin as sticks, and there was not much flesh on his handsome face. It only made people feel that a layer of fleshy skin was stuck to the bones, as if he had been tortured for several years. famine people. His long hair was as dry and yellow as dry grass, but his skin was very white, weak white, or unhealthy yellow and white.

There were still dry tears under the corners of the boy's eyes, and ambiguous red marks all over his thin body. Looking at these marks, Lin Lixuan's memory gradually went back. He remembered everything that happened last night, and also recalled the boy's identity .

The teenager is his newly married "wife", or in other words, the "wife" of his current body.

It's a bit mystical to say the least.

Yesterday he was still a critically ill patient on the hospital bed, but today he woke up in another body and came to a world different from his previous cognition.

According to the last memory of this body, Lin Lixuan knew that the world he was in now was by no means the original world. In addition to men and women in this world, there is another existence called Shuang'er. Shuang'er looks like a man, but they can conceive and give birth like a woman. The characteristic of Shuang Er is that there is a red mole between the eyebrows, commonly known as pregnancy mole. The redder and brighter the color, the better the fertility of Shuang Er. This world is the same as ancient Chinese society, where men are respected and women's status is extremely low. The status of Shuang'er is lower than that of women. Except for poor families, very few men marry Shuang'er as their official wife.

The boy lying next to him was a twin, Lin Lixuan sighed in his heart: This is really a magical world!

In his previous life, Lin Lixuan was the helm of a multinational company. Although he was born into a rich family with a golden spoon in his mouth, he built the business empire he owns by himself. Lin Lixuan, who was in the golden age of his career, was accidentally diagnosed with stomach cancer. He usually had stomach problems, which often came and went. At the beginning, he thought he was suffering from an old problem, and he didn't take it seriously until he was sent to the hospital. Only then did I know that the cancer was at an advanced stage.

He was terminally ill and hopelessly ill.

Lin Lixuan, who was sentenced to death, was not like other patients who were dying and waiting for death calmly. The doctors and nurses who attended him were amazed by his overly rational calmness, and they regretted his life.

When he was dying, the nurse with a few freckles on his ponytail asked him what wish he had? Lin Lixuan shook his head, he was not very close, his father didn't love his mother, he was cold-hearted all his life, he had nothing to miss, his fiancée's eyes were red and swollen and she stared at him affectionately, crying, he couldn't feel the slightest fluctuation in his heart, and he was even interested in paying attention Her false eyelashes were wet and black with tears.

The moment the god of death came, Lin Lixuan only felt relieved.

People who have never been tortured by illness will never know the importance of a healthy body.

Rubbing his temples, his body was hot with residual medicinal properties, and a certain part of his body began to faintly move again. Lin Lixuan lifted the quilt, picked up the clothes beside him and while wearing them, he thought to himself: What kind of medicine is this, so powerful?

The original owner died because of this medicine?

Last night was the wedding night of the original owner and the young man, and somehow he drank a glass of "enjoyment" wine, and when he came over, it was just a night of flirting with the young man.

Maybe he didn't combine well with this body, and the memories in his mind were fragmented like shredded paper, which couldn't be put together no matter what.

"Kang Bang Bang." Three light knocks, and the door was opened, the creaking wooden door was buckled against the wall, and a middle-aged woman walked into the room.

The woman was only about forty years old, her face was full of fatigue, but her energy was unexpected, and her eyes were even brighter. She stepped across the threshold, first stretched her neck to peek inside, and then walked in slowly, waiting. Seeing Lin Lixuan, the joy in his eyes became even greater.

Her dry lips moved, and a loving voice sounded: "Xuan'er, are you awake?" The voice was soft as if a loving mother in her arms was coaxing the infant child to sleep.

Lin Lixuan had long been aware of the movement outside the door, quietly watched the woman's entry, the light in the room became brighter, the woman took in all the scene in the room, and a look of satisfaction flashed in the corner of her eyes.

Lin Lixuan fastened his belt. He didn't wear ancient clothes, but he put on the clothes in an orderly manner following his body's instincts and fragmentary memories.

The corners of Zhao Liniang's brows and eyes were full of smiles, and the corners of her eyes were wrinkled into creases. Yesterday, she had a happy event for her child, and a major event in her life was finally over.

This little Shuang'er, although his parents are useless, and he still has such a big brother...but he is hardworking, good-looking, and able to endure hardships. In the future...even if she is gone, there will be someone to take care of Xuan'er he.

If there is another big fat boy, the Lin family will have a descendant, and they will have an explanation when they go down to see the old man in the future. Thinking of this, Zhao Liniang's expression softened even more.

Lin Lixuan looked at the woman with a calm expression. He knew that the woman who came in was the mother of this body, but he didn't know how to speak to her?

Do you want to tell her that your son is dead, and now another soul is occupying your son's body? If he really said that, the other party will never believe a word, but will hold him and cry and tell her why she has a brain. The foolish son of water.

That's right, he was reborn as a fool, or a foolish scholar with his brain flooded.

The original owner was originally the only scholar in Bixi Village. He had a fiancée who had been engaged since childhood. The nephew of the county magistrate, the original owner was suddenly repentant of the marriage, so he naturally wanted to argue, but he didn't find a reason for himself, and was humiliated by the other party, "A poor scholar dares to come to my Wang family to make trouble, so he is kicked out." The servants dragged the scholar and threw him on the street, while the crowd of onlookers pointed at him, wondering if the original owner had ever been humiliated like this, and he couldn't think about it for a while, so he threw himself into the river. Fortunately, a fisherman saw him and rescued him. Lin's father and Lin's mother cried for their father and mother and called for a doctor. Their lives were saved, but they became fools.

The pride of Bixi Village instantly became a joke of Bixi Village.

Reading too much makes people stupid, this kind of thing is worth committing suicide, Lin Lixuan despises such a cowardly behavior, but now, he has become this foolish scholar who was divorced.

This scholar's name is also Lin Lixuan, and there may be some connection between him becoming him. This kind of mysterious and mysterious thing is really hard to explain. Lin Lixuan knows that he has become him and has taken over his body, so he wants to replace him. Live on, honor his widowed mother for him, and take care of... his wife?

He glanced at the thin boy who had woken up. The boy's eyes were big and his eyes were black, but at this moment his eyes were full of timidity. His thin fingers were holding the quilt covering his body, and the exposed shoulders were still tight. With traces of last night.

He was the one who had sex with the boy last night. He should be responsible for him. Although he won't fall in love with him, he will take care of him and let him live a prosperous life.

Zhao Liniang took a closer look at Lin Lixuan's face, and couldn't help being stunned. Why does her son look different from usual? The sluggish eyes became more energetic, and the smirk at the corners of her mouth disappeared—she couldn't be delusional, could she?

The room was very quiet for a while, Lin Lixuan said: "Mother." The person who was called was shocked, his eyes jumped suddenly, his face was surprised and wanted to laugh, and his whole face was distorted.

"Xuan'er, are you alright?" Zhao Liniang staggered a few steps, stretching her right hand in mid-air, "You're really alright!!" The woman followed Lin Lixuan, booing and inquiring about her, did she have a headache? How's your body? Should I ask the doctor to come and have a look...

Lin Lixuan had a headache from her quarrel, his mind was filled with the woman's shrill voice, he waved his hands helplessly, "Can you give me some hot water?" His body was sticky and greasy, Needs to be wiped off with water.

Zhao Liniang shuddered as if she had received an order from a master official, "Mother, I'll boil water for you now, so you can rest, don't get out of bed! Don't get out of bed! Let Brother Yan take care of you." She winked at the skinny young man, who was Brother Yan, nodded, and then walked out in peace.

After Zhao Liniang went out, Lin Lixuan felt that he had been liberated. He moved his hands and feet. This person has a poor physical foundation. He is just a weak scholar, no better than the skinny boy next to him.

He looked at Brother Yan and said to him: "You are Ji Yan, the child of Mrs. Ji?"