"Nik." I warn him, but he has already vamped out of the room and I follow closely behind him. Nik grabs Davina's shoulder's and pins her to a concrete column in the Courtyard. Davina gasps in surprise. "Let her go." I demand standing next to them.

"Rather foolish of you to come here alone." Nik says ignoring me.

Suddenly, Nik is thrown off her and across the room, landing on the ground. My jaw falls open in shock as Nik jumps to his feet angerly. He anger doesn't last long because, the person shielding Davina is Kol.

"You did it." I smile at her and she returns it.

Kol points at her and then at Nik with a large grin. "She didn't come alone, brother." Nik just stares in astonishment. "Now, Nik, I mean you did go after my girl."

"It can't be." Nik denies as Davina and I approach them. Davina stands by Kol and I stand between them and Nik, but off to the side a bit.

"It's Kol." Davina confirms as Freya and Elijah join Nik's side. "When I broke your sire link, it created a surge of power."

"You stole the nexus vorti." Freya says.

"And brought your brother back from the dead." Davina sasses.

"You should be thanking her, really." Kol tells them taking a couple of steps forward.

Nik meets him half way with a stern look. Davina holds her breath unsure of what he is going to do, but I just smile and take her hand in comfort. I know Nik is glad to have his brother back and my assumptions are proven correct when he brings Kol into a tight hug. Kol chuckles and hugs him back. They release each other and Elijah walks up to Kol. He examine every inch of his face.

Kol just smirks. "Hello, Elijah."

"You haven't aged a day." Elijah smiles.

Kol smiles over at me and winks. "Kelsey Claire, I'm surprised you're still in the Mikaelson web of drama."

"It's good to have you back." I chuckle at him.

Kol looks over and sees Freya. He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion, not knowing who she is. "And you..."

"Freya." She introduces herself.

"Right." He nods in realization. "Long lost older sister. Speaking of twists and turns of our family tree, where might Rebekah be?"

"That's a long story." Nik answers. "And one reserved for family. Davina can see herself out."

"Nik!" I snap.

"Are you--" Kol goes to defend her.

"As per usual, our family faces a multitude of threats." Nik cuts him off as I continue to glare at him. "The sooner you become acquainted with them, the better. I won't have you distracted--"

"By Davina?" Kol counters. "You know, if you could only pull your head out of your--" Kol advances, but Elijah puts his hand on his chest.

"Kol, it's okay. I'll go." Davina interjects and she pulls her hand from mine and turns to walk out. Kol glares at his brother and follows her.

"Davina..." He calls.

"You can make it up to me." She tells him.

"And I will." He agrees. "Dust off that fancy dress. Because tonight we're going dancing."

"Okay." She nods and he kisses her forehead. I stop my death glare and turn around and walk to Davina and catch her hand before she can leave. She looks at me in confusion, but I look at Freya.