Surprise After Credits

The Multiverse...it's time.

As the immortal Darkforce was released from its prison after the sense of powerful Cosmic Magic, another presence awoke.

Far away on the darkened bridge of the Fathership, the engines started to power up and the ship awoke, after having been in hypersleep for many eons, losing power after the last time jump the ship had accomplished.

The doors to the bridge opened and a shadowed figure walked up to look out upon a universe that they had been exiled. "My time has come. Let's begin." The figure simply said before pressing a button and a hologram of his former home appeared.

They had a goal: to rule everything: every timeline, every universe in the multiverse. There was only one who can stop him. The only inevitability they feared.

The being of the most powerful and unfathomable magic. He can rewrite reality as he chooses, and is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the Multiverse

As much as they feared this prophecy, their source of magic was their only way to enslave the entire Multiverse.

SURPRISE! Just to be clear, this isn't supposed to tease the Core Four 3, but instead the Core Four 4 and 5. As I've said before, the Core Four 4 will include multiversal Aliens, which is really just gonna be the Aliens from Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3. But this guy is the big bad of both stories. Think of these 2 as Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Avengers: Secret Wars. For the Core Four 5, it'll be the longest, most gruesome, brutal, and probably the story that'll make you wanna kill me, just telling you now. Expect a lot, maybe too much. Surprises, deaths, and loss. And yes, of course, there is a powerful magic user, probably the most powerful in this whole franchise. Bet you don't know who it is. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.