16

Ricky's POV

When I walked into the school, I quickly went over to Miss Jenn's office. The pep rally was later today and she was introducing a big announcement about the school play, and honestly, I could use a distraction.

"Good, there you are" I grin as I walk into her office. "Hi, Ricky" she smiles at me. 

"Ready for the big announcement?" I don't know what it is, but seeing as she won't tell me or my dad, it's gotta be exciting. "Yes, but I actually want to talk to you."

I take a seat and she sits in her chair as well. "Your dad told me about the baby. I want to make sure you're okay with it. Your dad just wants to make sure you're happy."

"I know, but...it's too much to even think about" I feel my body heat up and I quickly look down when I feel my eyes glow gold. "I hate my mom, but...I don't know how I feel about her" Well one bonus, I can say her name again.

"Hey, don't say that" Miss Jenn sits up and approaches me, massaging my curls. "I know it must be a lot to think about but I'm sure your mom still loves you. Just remember, your dad only wants what's best, and he's really trying...for you and the baby."

"I know he does, I just...don't want anything to change."

"Don't worry, sweetie, it'll be okay." I guess, but I don't want her. I hate change, and I just know that baby is nothing but change. "I...I should get to class" I say before getting up. "Good luck at the Pep Rally."

Nini's POV

Jack and I were walking to class. He volunteered, which was pretty sweet. "Yo, look at this" JAck shows me his phone to see me, I mean Lightning during that car chase a few weeks ago. "Yeah, Lightning's pretty cool."

"Yeah, she's my favorite" Jack grins, making my stomach do flips and my face Reddin. I'm his favorite, never heard that before. "She's mine, too," I tell him.

"Is it really your favorite? Or are you just saying that because she's my favorite?" He grins at me. "Does that matter?" I smile, turning to him. "Kinda, yeah. Honesty's a big thing."

"Then, yeah, she's really my favorite."

"Good to know."

"Hey, guys" Ricky walks up to us. "Ricky, I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

"Do you think you can talk to Walker for me?"

"Why? What's wrong with Walker?" Ricky asks, clearly concerned for his friend. "Well, he's been jumpy all morning. I talked to his brother, he said he was really sweaty this morning and was burning. He won't talk to any of us, so I was wondering if he'd talk to you."

"Oh then sure, I can talk to him during the Pep Rally" Ricky shrugs. "Thanks, Rick, you're the best" Jack grins, giving Ricky a fist bump. "Alright, see ya later," He says before walking off.

"You know, you're a good friend," I tell Jack, tilting my head. He had to be one of the best boys I know, just don't tell EJ or Ricky I told them that. "Yeah, guess you've been rubbing off on me. Thanks a lot" he nudges me. I start to smile widely and twirl my hair. I'm twirling my hair?

Why am I being such a girly girl right now?

Gina's POV

I walk up to Ashlyn's locker. "Hey, Ash!" I grin.

"I'm not hiding anything!" She quickly says, confusing me. Hiding something? I never said she was. "All I said was hey Ash, but now I'm interested, what are you hiding?" I squint my eyes at her with a smirk. She's a terrible liar.