38

(A lot of pictures used from Multiverse of Madness, just a warning)

EJ's POV

I felt like I had been stabbed with a knife. I had to watch my parents die...and worst of all, I was the reason. They died because of me. Did my Uncle know? Did anyone know? I was so mad at them that day and now their gone.

The memory basically melts down and I'm back in the room, tied to a chair. "Memories," the guy says. "Your parents were really fun. At least I got to talk to them before..."

"You killed them" those words were the only thing I could process right now. The man in front of me killed my parents. He took them away from me. It wasn't just an explosion, it was him. "You killed...my parents."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic" he rolls his eyes. "We were worst enemies, it was either kill or get killed. So...I beat them to it. And I did promise them that I would come for you when I was done with them."

"So what are you gonna do...kill me?"

"No" he grins, getting closer. "I'm gonna make you suffer first. I killed your parents, then I'll kill your girlfriend, your best friends, your uncle, your cousins, both of them, your uncle and aunt...then I'll kill you."

This feeling filled my body. Anger, rage, He threatened everyone I love. "If your fight is with me, keep my family...outta this."

He looks at me for a minute before shaking his head. "It's the same game I played with your parents. They got so close to killing me, but they let me live, which led to their downfall. It's either I kill you...or you kill me. Time to play."

I start to breathe heavier, I try to break free, but I can't. Stupid cuffs. "I'll give you some time... here's a friend. Game time, Eej!" As he leaves, another guy guards me. Don't...call me Eej.

That rage I feel keeps building up. My blood pressure starts rising. He killed my parents. I felt alone in the world because of this whole Brotherhood. It was because of this place. And now...I'm angry. I'm furious. And right now...this place...

I wanna burn it down.

I gotta get outta here. I feel the knot from the tie right in front of my hands, but I would still have the cuffs, I'd have to be quicker. I got a plan, but it's gonna hurt. I quickly try to jump up and I break the chair. That did hurt.

I wiggle out of ties and stand up, moving my cuffed arms to my front. The brotherhood guy quickly takes out his guns and tries to shoot at me, but I quickly flip out of the way. Thankfully even without my super-speed, I'm fast.

The energy blast hits the rope, destroying it. Well, if that's what the gun can do, I have a plan. He shoots at me again and I hold up my cuffs. The blast disintegrates by cuffs and red electricity fills my arms and eyes.

I speed towards him and trip him, making him trip. Soon, we're trading blows. I feel that weird rage again, but it pulls me to do something impulsively. My hand starts phasing and as he was about to punch, I hold them up. As my hand touches him, something weird happens.

He explodes.

I didn't mean to do that, but thankfully, I'm smart, so I think I know what I did. I guess if I phase-touch something, I can make sure it explodes.

I didn't mean to do that. His body explodes and his blood splatters on the side of my face and my clothes. That was brutal. I would take the time to think about it, but I gotta get out of here.

The more rage-filled my body, the more powerful I felt. I turn to the door with Red glowing eyes. This is going to be fun.

"Let's do this."