5

Walker's POV

Christmas is in a few days!

It's one of my favorite holidays. But there's a main reason I always spend it with Jack. I love my family, but they're not...perfect. Actually. I walk into my house and see my dad on the couch.

"Hey Dad," I tell my dad as I enter the house. It was really just me, dad, and my older brother. My dad tries his best to be there for both of us. He's an attorney, so work kinda keeps him busy.

"Hey, my little painter, what's up?" He asked me, walking up and giving me a hug. I just shrug. "Little sketching here and there. Just hanging with my friends, the usual."

He leads me to the couch and we both sit. My dad was the best, he tries to be there for us in any way he can. He was kinda a mess when mom walked out so we had to be there for him. He says we're a team. And he excepted that I was Pansexual, I was afraid to tell him.

My fear of being Pan kinda started when I was...I think, maybe 13. Kids kinda made fun of me for always looking at girls and boys. The only people who know outside my family are Jack and Andi, they were my first friend so there kinda the only people I talk to about everything.

Soon, the phone starts to ring. "Probably work, why don't you head up to your treehouse?" He says. I immediately walk out the house and climb up to my treehouse. That's where I go to get away from my dad. It's where I put my drawings cause, my brother and dad supported my dreams of being an artist. It's also where I hide my box.

Treehouse