79

Miss Jenn's POV

I start setting up the zoom call for the children. I check my teeth and smile. Can't have the kids looking at me like I committed a crime. This background change is interesting. It changed from the grand canyon to the northern lights.

I got my first call, Nini. "Hello, Nini, hello! Can you hear me?"

Nini's POV

"All the way from outer space, yes" I laugh. I continue to pack my bags. We planned everything out for our trip. We would rent a hotel and spend the rest of the day trying to find what we need.

It was me, Ricky, EJ, and Mal. Guess Mal was out fill in for Gina. "So thankful for technology in these dark times." Dark times? "You mean Spring Break?"

"Yes, of course, I do. The Menkies are right around the corner, and now we have split up the trope for a whole week. It's tragic." Um, okay, I wouldn't call that tragic but I don't have a mind like Miss Jenn. "How's your break so far?"

"I'm okay. I'm gearing up. Ricky, EJ, Mal, and I are going on a little road trip around and outside Salt Lake. And I've also decided to be focused on my music channel this week. I actually made a special soundtrack for the open road.

"Hola, madrina, hola, Nini" Carlos chimes in, and right after him was Seb. "Hi, Nini! Hi, Seb!"

"Hi kids. Are you spending the week apart?"

"I did invite him to a 4-star resort with my family in Los Cabos" Carlos shrugs. "And I told him Milky White was nearing labor. Cows don't stop having babies just because school let out."

"Yet, somehow, you're having a cow about me not staying in Salt Lake." Oh, um, are they fighting?

Andi and Walker were the next to join. "Hey, you guys!" They both smile. "Hey, what are you guys doing?"

"Well, seeing as Walker wasn't attached to Ricky's hip today, I brought him over for our own arts and crafts camp" Andi smiles. Walker? Attached to Ricky's hip? Oooh, Wicky needs to be canon.

"I'm not attached to Ricky's hip" Walker rolls his eyes. "Honey, your smile says differently" Carlos tilts his head.

"WHAT'S UPPPPP?" EJ and Ashlyn yell on Ash's camera before EJ switches over to him. "Sorry, my parents went to Park City together and left me alone to watch the house."

"And I'm packing for the road trip!"

"I would go too, but someone needs to stay and watch Asher. But we've been screening old movies."

"Yeah, watched Scary Movie last night. Ah, such of a classic."

"Never heard of it" Seb squints his eyes.

"You guys are watching, like, old, old movies" I laugh.

"Well, I wanted you..."

Amber chimes along it. "Hi, guys!" Oh, she was somewhere fancy. "And exactly where are you?" Andi asks.

"A spa resort, and let me tell you, I might never come back."

"Sorry, we're late" Kourtney chimes in. "Emergency in the kitchen."

"WHAT'S UPP!" Big Red shouts with a smile. "See, this is why we're soul mates" Ashlyn admits.

Cyrus and TJ chime in, strapping up. "Hi, you guys!"

"What are y'all doing?" EJ asks.

"Motor riding, I finally convinced him to give it another try" TJ grins.

Soon, Mal and the others start to join in. Jack joins in. "What's up, theater dorks?"

"Hey, you" my smile grows and my face go red. I can't believe I'm falling for the same guy who calls me a dork. But he does always supports my music. "Where are you off to?"