After Credits

General POV

The Multi-Mension. The plane between universes. A bright pink and purple space. No one has ever been able to reach it, but no one wants to. Because it was one of the many prisons of the Darkforce.

The Darkforce is an unstable powerful element made of pure negative energy. This energy had the form of a human being but was trapped in an energy form. It threatens to destroy all the Multiverses, it can cling onto a host and use them as puppeteers, corrupting them until they could make him whole again. Its Magic powers the Book of Hell, anyone who reads it will be corrupted.

But they felt something...a presence in the Multiverse. A girl...who can travel the Multiverse...no one else can do that. Her name...Emmy. If the Darkforce can find her, it can corrupt her and free the other DarkForce prisons. It grows powerful every day...and it will soon be free.

Soon? Why wait?

The DarkForce's desire to find Emmy grows so strong, its element in the form of Black Magic grows stronger. It soon starts banging against its prison, an ancient relic. 

But another presence in the universe, a powerful source of energy and magic...the DarkForce felt connected it. It made the Force stronger. Soon, it made a crack in its prison. It cracks a few more. It keeps banging until finally...

It broke.

It was at this moment...The Multiverse will crumble

The DarkForce's presence levitates into the air. It was finally free. The black magic grows larger. It felt good to be free. The first mission was to find Emmy, but not as weak as it is now, it needs more of itself in order to change into its human form. All the Dark Forces must be free.

(This is a time skip of what will happen in Book 3)

The DarkForce was able to lead Emmy to her Earth's prison and had gotten them to free the DarkForce, but it couldn't corrupt her. Inside, she and that Earth's Darkforce were transported to another Universe. The was one more thing that the Dark Force could do...

Break the Multiverse.

It could find others in the other Multiverses and possess them to find Emmy. But one won't be enough. A team. He has to find the 2 most powerful...and the 2 most broken. It searches each Multiverse...and finds the perfect people.

Invisispeed and Chaos
E.J Caswell and Ricky Bowen

He was too weak to possess both at the same time. But each Universe has a Book of Hell. An ancient book of spells and unspeakable power. The book itself is made of the Dark Force. A physical characteristic of practitioners of Darkhold Magic is that their hands turn black, the more the sorcerer or witch uses it, the more their hand will darken, indicating the magical form they possess. His skin becomes paler and his eyes cloud over, not to mention his behavior becomes more obsessive, psychotic, and sociopathic.

The DarkForce grows into the Multiverse, its dark energy searching for the perfect Ricky and EJ to corrupt.

EJ's POV

I was in this weird dream. Was it even a dream? I don't understand. Nothingness.

That was where I was. In an infinite space. My body floating in midair. My feet were off the ground...because there was no ground. It was just me. I turn my head in each direction, trying to figure out where I was.

I then noticed a strange aura away from me. It looked large, but likely millions of miles away from them. It was scattered, but there seemed to be a clear middle in all of it. I hold up my hands, I know I couldn't reach it, but I had to try.