1

Nini's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, which was one of my favorite songs, "I Got The Music." I feel more energetic than ever. I start to sing loudly along. Today's the last day of school before Winter Break, and I can spend every day with my new sister.

Ain't gonna fight it cause it's useless
I can't get this music out of my head

It's like the beat is taking over
Weight off of my shoulders, dancing instead

And something's feeling different in the hallways
Something's looking, looking like it's changed

I've been moving to the rhythm for the whole day
A million lyrics running through my brain

I get out of my bed and look at all the pictures above my bed. There were all new photos up there, me on the stage singing, more of me and Gina, some of me and the others as superheroes, and more of Ricky.

Ricky's been feeling great ever since his dad came back. That happy, adorkable, class clown I knew as a child was back. He didn't have to worry about any abuse and every day, he surprises me and the others.

I look into the closet and get dressed before brushing my hair in the mirror, continuing to sing loudly

Nini's outfit

Everybody here we go, this thing is unstoppableHaven't felt this in a minute, it's incredible

Haven't felt this in a minute, it's incredible

I got the music, back inside of me
Every melody and chord
Can't stop the music
Back inside my soul
And it's stronger than before

I got the music
It won't let me go
I got the music
Just like a radio

I got the music
Streaming from my soul
And it's stronger than before

Ever since I finally in front of the crowd, I've never felt more confident, but I don't let that get to my head. I just feel so much better than I conquered my fears, and that I came back from the dead, that's a literal live-saver, get it?

Being Blue Lighting shined this whole new light on my life, like I can do anything, like I can have it all. Now I can handle all the small crimes around town with the team. To be honest, I wanna do it again, face a big villain, ya know, put myself out there, ya know?

As I continue singing, I hear the door open and I turn to see Gina. "Hey, sis!"

Gina's POV

I wake up from the same weird dream. I don't know what's going on with me. Every night, I dream the same dream: Me, Nini, Ricky, and EJ leaned up against the wall. But then, the dream becomes a nightmare, shattering glass, explosions of black and red energy, a mysterious figure letting out red energy, another mysterious figure with Ricky, gold energy vs blue energy, and then...I wake up.