4

EJ's POV

I walk near the cemetery, watching my step. I don't know why, but when I went to visit cemeteries when I was younger, I thought I'd be stepping on dead bodies and tried my best not to. I know I'm not anymore, but I just never got out of the habit.

After a few more steps, I finally make it and a smile grows on my face as I crouch to the ground. When I was younger, I'd just cry every time I came, but now I always smile when I come to talk to him.

"Hi, dad!" I say. Hey, sport, what you been up to? I know he's not really talking to me, but I still like to pretend. Since I almost died, I've been coming here a few times just to talk to him, makes me feel like he's still here. "I just stopped a robbery with my team, but other than that, I think I got the perfect gift for Gigi."

I dig in my pocket and take out the necklace I got her. Eej, that's great, but when am I gonna meet this Gina, you talk about her a lot but I've never seen her. Right, I never really brought anyone other than Ricky and Ashlyn here, maybe I should bring her here. I'm actually kinda nervous to bring anyone here, they might think I'm crazy to talk to my dead dad.

"Actually, that's a good idea. I'll be right back, don't go any-" before I can finish that sentence, my senses came back to me. Elijah James, where am I gonna go? Heaven? Hell? "Actually that could work" I laugh. "Be right back" I say before speeding off.

I make my way to Nini's house and knock on the door. "Hey, EJ" Nini smiles at me. "Hey, is Gina here? I wanna take her somewhere."

"Gina! EJ's here!" She shouts. Gina walks downstairs and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanna take you somewhere," I tell her. I pick her up and speed back to the cemetery. It didn't take that long to get to where we were going. "Who am I meeting?" Gina asks me as she squeezes my hand.

We finally make it and I crouch down to the ground. "Okay dad, this is her. This is Gina"  I point to her who smiles at me. She starts to rub my shoulder and I smile, looking down. "Hi, Mr. Caswell."

Aww, you really have a girlfriend, she must be amazing! Like you mom. I laugh at his comment. Gina just smiles at me. She looked at me like she was so in love with me. And just that look made me blush so hard. She's my girlfriend and she still finds a way to make me nervous, something no other girl has ever done.

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend. It's a little new... Like a weeks ago new." Gina sits on the ground next to me and smiles at me. The way she stared at me made me feel so happy. Oh, wait. This is the Visioness?! You bought her a plane ticket and brought her brother back for her? I smile and looked at Gigi. She looks back up at me in amusement. "What? What did he say?"

She wasn't making me feel crazy like I was afraid someone would, not that Ash and Ricky ever did. I know. I know dad is dead but I talk to him like he's here and he answers. Gina didn't make me feel like an idiot for talking to a grave like it was a person. She just smiles at me.

Didn't she ignore you for a few days for no reason? "Yeah, she was rude for a few days" Gina just looks at me in shock and anger but I knew it was fake, so I just give her a wink. "Like I was saying, she was mean for ignoring me. Very mean." I pout at her, but she just kisses my bottom lip. That made me smile against my will.

"But she's still the best. And she makes me feel the best I've ever felt with anyone." Now, hang on, Eej. Don't forget about me. I am still number 1. I just laugh. "Yes, dad. You're still the coolest" I grim and then, Gina opens her mouth. "But Mr. Caswell, don't get too comfortable. I'll be stealing that number one spot soon."