111

Nini's POV

Ash told us one of the Brotherhood grabbed EJ and took him away into the sky. The number one thing to do is go to the gym, which we did. He was trying to see if we had a chance at using his watch to track him down.

"I don't understand."

"You weren't able to find him?"

"That's the problem, I can. Surely, they know we can find them."

"Well, that's what they want," Gina says. "They want us to find EJ."

"Zach said he wanted to start a war. Maybe the best to do would split up. The four of us go to help EJ, and the others go through the city to be prepared." that's actually a pretty good plan. "Look who's finally using his brain" Gina laughs, and I give her a high five.

"You know what, Gina-"

"YOU GUYS!" Ashlyn shouts. "I hate to interrupt your arguing, but my cousin has been taken by a psychopath who wants to start a war against all superheroes, we have to stop him. Uncle Dennis, where is he?"

"Some cottage in the woods."

"That's just creepy."

"Well, for EJ?" Ash presses her watch and transforms into her suit. We all share our own looks which quickly turn into grins. We have to do this for him. He wouldn't hesitate to do this for us. We all press our watches and change into our suits. "For EJ!"

"I'll tell the others the plan when they get here."

"Tell Ally and Walker to meet us there."

"Okay. Kids, be careful."

"We will be" We all walk out of the gym and fly into the sky. "Mr. Caswell sent the coordinates to my watch. Follow me" Gina says, flying forwards. While I'm flying, I take out my phone and call Kourtney.

"Hey, Neens, where are you guys?"

"Listen, we're about to end things between the Brotherhood, Ally and Walker should be on their way. I need you guys to get everyone to safety. Everyone off the streets, get them into their houses. Do whatever you can, got it?"

"Got it."

"And Kourt."

"Yeah?"

"If I don't make it back, make sure Jack reads his note and sees the Necklace."

"Nina, you are going to come back from this battle and you are going to be with Jack when he opens that note, puts on that necklace and you will admit your feelings for him. I demand it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"We'll do what we can. Call us after this is all over."

"You got it."

"See ya Neens, love you."

"Love you," I hang up the phone as we approach the cottage. "Anyone else getting some major Hocus Pocus vibes?" Ricky asks. I slowly nod my head. For some reason, the sounds of leaves crunching under our botts sent a shiver down my spine.

I feel Gina grab my hand. Guess she could feel I was nervous. I turn to her and she gives me a nod, I answer back with a smile. This is gonna be okay. We can do this.

Ricky slowly opens the door for us. "What a gentleman" I giggle. It was empty. EJ wasn't there. No one of the Brotherhood wasn't there. Zach wasn't there. "Spread out," Gina tells us and we all walk off in different directions.

I walk upstairs into another room. I was pitch black so I create a ball of lightning, the entire room bursting with blue light. I look through the entire room. I saw a paper. I pick it up and look at the drawing.