98

Ricky's POV

"Okay, you're from the future? How'd you get here?" I interrogate my "half-sister" across the kitchen table.

"That day Gina blasted you through the weird purple space. That was through all the timelines. And when you shot the point in time I was in, it opened a portal and sucked me through. So for the past months, I've been stuck, watching you guys."

"Why didn't you come sooner?"

"I didn't know if I could. There are these important rules about time travel I really understand or remember."

"Huh, she's definitely related to you" dad chuckles. I just roll my eyes and stare back at her. "Okay, you're my sister. Prove it."

"Um, I know what everyone else knows. Your real name is Richard, you still sleep with a stuffed bear, Nini told me when you sang Getcha Head in the Game, you dropped the ball or fell off the stage."

"I think I still have the video," dad thinks to himself. No way, I'm not letting a stranger who could very much be lying about who she sees any videos of me. "Moving on, dad. I'm still not convinced your my sister, so do you have any actual proof?"

She thinks to herself for a minute before reaching under her shirt and pulling out a locket. She opens it and I see myself holding a baby, Guess she really is from the future. "That's you?"

"You gave it to me on my 4th birthday because you said that's when everything went wrong for you. You didn't want it to happen to me. You said when I feel like everything is falling apart, just hold the locket close and you'll be there. You said a family is forever. We could never leave each other even if we tried."

My dad and I both share both sweet but sad looks. "I told you that?" I was never the best at giving advice. At least, I never thought I was. Usually, the advice was given to me. What age was I when I told her that?

"You did. Ricky, I know there's a chance you might not believe me, but I'm telling you the truth. And right now, I have no way home, but I know exactly what you're up against. So at least let me help you beat the Brotherhood, and then you guys can find a way to send me back to my time."

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I did reach over and grab her hand. "Okay. I'm not sure what to do now, but I think we should definetly talk to the group."

"Okay."

"We'll be back," I tell dad before taking Ally to my room. I quickly facetime the whole group. "Hey, I'm glad you guys called, I wanted to introduce you to Myles," Mal says. "Cool, but I also wanted to introduce someone."

Everyone basically lost it when we explained Allison. "So can she tell us everything about the future 'cause I need confirmation of a few things" Carlos starts. "Do I ever make it Broadway? Do I meet Zac Efron or anyone from the High School Musical cast?"

"Carlos, at least ask realistic questions" Jack rolls his eyes.

"Like...do we win this battle?" EJ asks, the only one being serious about this whole thing seriously. "I can't tell you guys too much. Only small things. Like how sometime in the future, Ricky will scare Asher so bad, he'll be afraid to go to sleep until he's about 7 or 9."

"So never let Ricky hang out with Asher, noted" Ashlyn chuckles.

"I still haven't gotten my answer on Zac Efron!"

"Not now, Carlos!" Seb tells him, looking down. They still hadn't solved all of their problems. "So, in the future, do the cars fly?" Walker asks, and I laugh. "Sorry" I mumble. Am I actually falling for him?