50

Gina's POV

It wasn't pitch black, but it was really dark. "Is everyone okay?" Miss Jenn asks. "Everyone stay together. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind flows by, multiple whispers were heard, and everything was being knocked over.

Suddenly, the lights went back on, but everything was ruined. "Is this some kind of birthday trick? Cause it's giving Sleeping Beauty vibes" Carlos chuckles, "Um, Gina?" Seb asks, looking at me.

"That wasn't me."

The doors burst open and brotherhood members burst on. Some stayed on the ground, some had jetpacks. They all pointed weapons at me and some had powers. EJ grabs me and pulls me close to the group, protecting me with one arm.

"Is this Wild business?" Jack asks. "Yep, Brotherhood of Fear," Nini says.

"Well, let's remind them they're not invited" Ricky was about to attack, but EJ holds him back. "We can't, Miss Jenn, Mr. Mazzara, and a few kids from school are here. We can't attack in front of them. We need to find another way out of here."

"We're here for you" he points at EJ. "Yeah, I've been kidnapped before, didn't end well for you."

"We need a distraction," Ashlyn says as they corner us,

The guy pointing a gun at us snaps his finger. One of the brothers raises into the air, his glowing black hands. He was about to attack. "Kaden, snow the place," Gina tells him. Kaden swings his arms. Thick fog fills the whole room.

It was thick, we tried out best to attack, we could barely see, but I had X-Ray vision, so I knew exactly who to hit and who to attack

It was thick, we tried out best to attack, we could barely see, but I had X-Ray vision, so I knew exactly who to hit and who to attack. When the fog settles, most of the brotherhood was weakened on the ground. "You're welcomed" I whispered to the ground.

"BROTHERS! GET WHAT WE NEED AND FALL BACK!" One of them shouts. As the others retreat, one jumps on his glider and flies out, grabbing EJ and breaking through the roof. "EJ!"

"Okay, kids, stay calm, we'll call the police" Miss Jenn says.

"We can't let them, they'll ask too many questions," Nini says. "I got this" Ricky holds up his hands and with a flick of his wrist, he stuns the minds of Miss Jenn, Mazzara, and the students who didn't know our secret, knocking them to the ground.

"Ash, teleport them home," Ricky says. With a snap of her fingers, they disappear in a puff of silver smoke. "The last thing they'll remember is that they came home after the party" Ricky explains.

"What do we do?" Cyrus asks.

"We go Brother-hunting" Nini takes a step forward. She raises her arm, and lighting from the sky shoots down to her, summoning her suit. "You like?" She tosses her hair backward.

 "You like?" She tosses her hair backward